Little Fluffy Hopalong Cottontail

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Do you all love Fluffy Hopalong Cottontail?

Poll ended at 2006-01-21 03:12am

Yes! Give us more of his wholesome antics!
78%
No, we prefer your other stories.
22%
It's all the same, I don't read anything you write anyway.
No votes

Total votes: 9

Norseman
Jedi Council Member

Little Fluffy Hopalong Cottontail

Post by Norseman »

Little Fluffy Cottontail!
Fluffy, Fluffy!
Bouncing up and down 'cross the meadow
Fluffy, Fluffy!

Todays episode: Fluffy Meets a Monster!

Fluffy Hopalong Cottontail was a very happy bunny, and though at times he could be a little naughty he was usually a nice little bunny. He had been named Fluffy for his grandfather, and Hopalong because that was a movie cowboy that Grandpa liked when he was a little bunny. Fluffy didn't really know what a cowboy was, except that it was one of the strange two-leggers that made the big brown mooooooing things move, but he was happy that Grandfather had picked the name of someone brave!

One day Fluffy was bouncing across the big green meadow, it was very early in the morning so the sun was just up, and the dew drops covered the dandelions and the grass. Fluffy wasn't cold though, because he was very furry, and as a young bunny he hopped around staying warm.

Then he saw a very big dandelion, he jumped over to it and sniffed it, his cute little nose twitching as he bent closer. Then suddenly a dew drop touched his nose, it was icy cold! Fluffy leapt up into the air from surprise, and bounced a couple of steps back, before he crawled slowly back to the dandelion.

Moments later he was eating it, and the lovely dandelion filled his tummy up, then he began bouncing from dandelion to dandelion eating as many as he could before he was quite full! Afterwards he licked up dew drops from the grass, till he wasn't thirsty anymore, then he found a nice dry spot beneath a big low hanging branch and he curled up to take a nap.

He was very sleepy, and even though he had promised himself "Only sleep for a couple winks!" he was so full in the tummy, and the spot was so nice and dry and safe, that he just dozed for a long, looooong time. When he woke up he heard strange noises outside, he peered up and saw that there were many two leggers there!

His eyes went big and round as he saw that they had a horrible monster with them! It had long golden fur, and a big tongue dangling out from it's mouth, and sharp frightening looking teeth! One of the two leggers were holding it by a length of rope, but then the two-legger let it go, and the big monster started running around, it's huge tail lashing up and down in the air, and its big black snout sniffing at everything.

Fluffy quivered in fear as he saw the awful thing coming closer and closer to him, the big snout sniffing here and there, till finally it pushed the branch aside! Fluffy rolled up into a little ball and stayed very, very still, hoping it would go away.

The big golden thing sniffed him curiously, the tail going up and down, up and down, then it very carefully grabbed Fluffy between its huge teeth and carried him away. You can imagine how frightened Fluffy was, not only was he in the maw of this monster, but now he was carried towards the two-leggers!

"Hello Fido, what do you have there?"

"Look, it's a bunny rabbit!"

"Awwww, how cute he is!"

Little Fluffy didn't understand what they were saying, but suddenly he felt that he was yanked from the mouth of the strange creature, and lifted up high, high into the air! When he finally dared to open his eyes he was looking right into the face of one of the two-leggers! The two legger was showing its teeth, and Fluffy was so scared that he covered his eyes again with his two front paws, oh poor Fluffy!

Everyone around the picnic cloth giggled delightedly, "He's so cute, he's covering his widdle eyes!"

When Fluffy next opened his eyes he discovered that someone was offering him a BIG piece of lettuce. Since he was really a very obedient little rabbit, and was starting to be hungry again, he nibbled happily at the lettuce even if he was surrounded by a group of two-leggers.

They were stroking his soft, fluffy, brown fur and talking about him, though of course Fluffy didn't understand what they were saying. He might have been a little upset because they were talking about taking him home, away from his soft bunny burrow beneath the meadow, and he'd really miss all his family and friends if they did.

Of course none of that really mattered, for now a really big two-legger appeared, it was so big that Fluffy could hardly believe anything other than a tree could be so tall! It let out a loud scream when it saw Fluffy, and at once Fluffy looked around terrified to see what huge and horrible monster could have frightened the tall thing so much.

"Let go of that thing, you don't know where it's been!"

"But Mother, we want it for a pet."

"Let it go now, I tell you."

Then the big golden furred monster let out a loud bark, and Fluffy was so startled that he squirmed out of the two-leggers arms, landed right on the ground and bounced away his tiny feet moving as quick as drumsticks across the meadow. The big golden thing gave a short chase, but Fluffy was even faster, and before anyone knew he had rushed right down a rabbits warren.

His tiny little heart was beating oh so very fast when he lay there on the nice dry floor of the warren, which his mother had strewn with dry fir leaves. He took a long deep breath, and then he hurried deep down into his room.

Later on that day, at dinner time, Fluffy was told that he had to be more careful, and not fall asleep in the meadow where big four leggers might find him. Fluffy nodded eagerly to this, and his mother gave him a double helping of dandelion soup.

That evening all the other children listened with rapt attention, and big eyes, as he told them the story of how he'd fought bravely against the four legger, and then torn himself free of the two-leggers just before they were going to eat him! Yes maybe he exaggerated a little, after all he is a bit naughty at times, but even so everyone agreed that he was a very brave bunny!

THE END
Norseman's Fics the SD archive of my fics.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

ok this is very differnt from the rest of your stuff

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

This is a decent enough story but it doesn't work for SDN. If it followed proper SDN story regulations he'd have been mauled or turned into rabit jerky or something at the end. You should write a childrens book or something though because you do have the methodology for that type of story down.
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

This is taking the place of more Drakafics?

I would have killed you right now if Fluffy Hopalong Cottontail wasn't such a cute little bunny.
Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba
Sith Devotee

Post by Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba »

What a cute little bunny. More, more!

Little Fluffy Cottontail!
Fluffy, Fluffy!
Bouncing up and down 'cross the meadow
Fluffy, Fluffy!
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

When I needed it, you helped me smile.

Kuja Stamp of Approval. :D
JADAFETWA
Norseman
Jedi Council Member

Post by Norseman »

PeZook wrote:This is taking the place of more Drakafics?
I'm afraid so, after all judging by the interest and the number of reads people like this FAR more than they do DrakaFic!
PeZook wrote:I would have killed you right now if Fluffy Hopalong Cottontail wasn't such a cute little bunny.
Yes he is isn't he? He's just adorable, and soon he's going to get his very own little cowboy hat! Imagine that cute little brown and white bunny with a cowboy hat, with his ears sticking out...

Episode 2: Fluffy gets a cowboy hat!

Coming soon...

;)
Norseman's Fics the SD archive of my fics.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Re: Little Fluffy Hopalong Cottontail

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

^___________^

Shroomy WUVS cute widdle bunny wabbit! I'm sure Norseman is going to fuck us over in the end with something grotesque. Fuck him.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Sometimes I love Google Ads. The banner image at the bottom lead to this.
http://www.shopping.com/xPO-Wild-Republ ... bit-Medium
A line of stuffed animals called Cuddlekins? I can smell the cuteness from here.

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Romulan Republic »

SDN: always something unexpected. :D
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.