Drakafic questions

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

DrMckay
Jedi Master

Drakafic questions

Post by DrMckay »

Just started reading all the archived drakafic stuff you folks wrote, and I'm loving it. I'm tracking down the stories one by one, and I was wondering if one of you could link me to the directory I keep hearing about (probably just skipped over it.)

I Love alternate History, and especially alternate WWII, and like the idea of a sane Draka WWII, with the snakes getting the curbstomp they so richly deserve. I might be interested in writing a story for the 'verse as I grow more familiar with it, and I had a couple of questions:

1) is there a reference site with all the OOB/tech stuff, so I can get it right?

2) do I need to/can I submit the stories to anyone to be vetted as correct and in-universe, and if so, who would that be?

Thank you.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards."
~Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
AO3 Link | FFN Link
Murazor
Jedi Council Member

Re: Drakafic questions

Post by Murazor »

DrMckay wrote:1) is there a reference site with all the OOB/tech stuff, so I can get it right?
I found this page/archive a while back. It is incomplete, but it appears to contain some technical details.
2) do I need to/can I submit the stories to anyone to be vetted as correct and in-universe, and if so, who would that be?
You might want to contact by PM the main authors. That includes MKSheppard, The Duchess of Zeon and The Norseman. They are easy enough to find in either N&P or the Senate (in the case of the Duchess).