Untitled

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Untitled

Post by InnerBrat »

links are easier to copy-paste

I don't post in this forum very pften, simply because I dont' have the time to read it all. But thought it might be worth sticking this up (even though I don't like it) to see what people think.
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

So, hold up--you don't like the story, yet you posted a link to it, even though you wrote it a long time ago? Hmmm? Something doesn't quite gel there... You sure you aren't actually proud of this work of yours, darlin'? :P :wink:

Anyway, I'll give you some feedback when I finish it--I have begun to read it, but it's almost 3am here, I worked 9 hours today on my feet, I just finished baking a cheesecake for a friend's birthday get-together thing tomorrow (yes, I know it's 3am and I just finished baking--I was working the rest of the day!), and I'm exhausted and wouldn't be paying complete attention, so I will come back to it when I'm awake. Ok? Good, because I wouldn't wa--zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................. :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

It has some nice concepts (I like the mix of fantasy creatures and modern technology, reminds me of Warhammer 40K in some ways) and is delightfully quick-paced. I don't have many complaints. save for that the various characters are occassionally confusing to me - but maybe I'm not reading it thoroughly enough.

As for the title - what about "Fulfillment Of A Prophecy"???

BTW - Feel free to continue the story.
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"