My own new fanfic

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

Kuja wrote:
Simon H.Johansen wrote:Very nice, although I have one major complaint: The ending seems somewhat "unfinished"...
I disagree. I think the ending is perfect, as it leaves us hanging and it certainly makes me want to read the next chapter.
However, I've noticed something interesting about the ending:

It is almost the exact opposite of some passage of Travis Walton's account of being abducted by aliens!! In case you haven't heard of Travis Walton - it goes like this: While logging, Travis gets caught in a strange beam, goes unconscious and he awakens in what he thinks is a hospital and that the creatures he see around him are human medics and nurses... but as one of them approaches him, he founds out that they are "Grey"-type aliens performing gruesome experiments upon him!!

Now - this is a polar opposite - Obi-Wan gets unconscious during a fight, awakens in a hospital and since it's on Kamino, you'll pretty much expect the nearest creatures to be Greys of some sort, but instead he finds some of his human friends at his side.

I'm not implying that this is an intended reference... in fact, it might just be my old habit of seeing patterns where they aren't...
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

And here I was anticipating this latest post to be a great ass addition :(
Omega-13
Racist Donkey-Raping Son of a Whore

Post by Omega-13 »

hehe,
that is a good observation, but in this case he's actually in Kamino
the question is, why the hell is he always blanking out,

guess someone is doing that to him :)
derek_m_p@hotmail.com

I'm a useless pile of subhuman racist filth who attacked Darth Wong's heritage and accused him of abusing his wife and children!

http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic. ... 99#1688299
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Yeah, I was wondering why. Maybe the Agents gave him one of those funky implant things.