2003 GSDA Nominations

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Zaia wrote:[sing-song taunting voice] Ah-hah-ha-hah-hah! I filled mine out correctly! I get a prize! I am awesome! [/le voice]

:P
Oh, hush you.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

*rubs temples*

OK people, a little advice for next time, nominating "any fic by (name) this year" is NOT acceptable. What are Rob and I supposed to do, track down every scrap written by the nominee and decide which one you want? A bunch of people did this and it became really irritating.
JADAFETWA
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

First a burning question to the powers that be:So is Starcrossed eligble again for next year's awards?

Anyway to address Kuja's point I think its very unfair to both the makers of the GSDA's because of the points Kuja already raised and to the authors. If you didn't read the fics DON'T nominate them. Authors work HARD writing the words to entertain you. Its only decent that you at least name the fic that moved you to vote. And if you voted just because the guy might be a buddy and you never read his work that sucks for those writing too.

All I'm saying is don't vote to just vote, to simply support someone or something, vote because you read words that moved you, entertained you, made you laugh or even cry. Please vote for that person and if they really did move you then at least you'll remember the name of the fic.

In the alternative say anything by Stravo. :P
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Pablo Sanchez wrote:
Zaia wrote:[sing-song taunting voice] Ah-hah-ha-hah-hah! I filled mine out correctly! I get a prize! I am awesome! [/le voice]
Congratulations, the diploma certifying that you are not a fucking moron is in the mail.
Thank God. I invested almost 2.7291 seconds of my time in reading that form. I damn well better get something to mount on my wall for all the hard work and dedication to excellence I put forth!
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman