RoTS Alternate Ending Fic (Updated 9/2)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

More!
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Even though Jedi Trial sucked, I appreciate the attempts to tie the story into the EU. Keep it up... :)
General Brock
Jedi Council Member

Post by General Brock »

Cough cuough.. ahem. This is very good. There is more, right?
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles del Río de Porciúncula

Post by Instant Sunrise »

General Brock wrote:Cough cuough.. ahem. This is very good. There is more, right?
Damn you. I thought there was an update to this fic.... I am most dissappointed in your choices of threads to necro.
Hi, I'm Liz.
SoS: NBA | GALE Force
Twitter
Tumblr
LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

DF hasn't posted since the end of September.

Someone find him! Need more fic!
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

skyman8081 wrote:
General Brock wrote:Cough cuough.. ahem. This is very good. There is more, right?
Damn you. I thought there was an update to this fic.... I am most dissappointed in your choices of threads to necro.
Cosnidering it has a last updated date in the title that was a long time ago, that would seems unlikely would it not?