Welcome to your new family, Harry Potter!

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

LaCroix
Sith Acolyte

Post by LaCroix »

Great stuff, I have a new favourite...
A minute's thought suggests that the very idea of this is stupid. A more detailed examination raises the possibility that it might be an answer to the question "how could the Germans win the war after the US gets involved?" - Captain Seafort, in a thread proposing a 1942 'D-Day' in Quiberon Bay

I do archery skeet. With a Trebuchet.
Ritterin Sophia
Sith Acolyte

Post by Ritterin Sophia »

Crossroads Inc. wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Crossroads Inc. wrote:You know I have almost No intrest in Harry Potter outside of the books, however after reading the "Adams" version.. I am far more interested.
I agree. I finished reading all eleven chapters and I want more! :)
Same here in a single 5 hour sitting... As a Die Hard Adams Family fan this stuff is GOLD!
Well at least now I know my taste in fan-fics isn't crap.
LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

I have no interest in Potter beyond mildly liking the movies, and no real interest in Addams Family at all, but I'll agree that this story is actually quite good. I too have burned through all of it.
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

Just a heads up mates, It's been updated :D
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

Thanks for the heads up. And everyone who found this likable enough to post here should also send the author a sentence or two of feedback.
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster