I'm gonna be sick

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

WTF. HOW IN FUXORING HELL DID THEY LAND A QUANTUM DOWN THE EXHUAST PORT? IT WOULDN"T EVEN FIT. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ignorant_Boy
Youngling

Post by Ignorant_Boy »

Just out of curiousity, which fanfic do you think was worse? Portal or that one they have at the ASVS fanfic essay section where a single ISD takes down the Federation and the author says things like "200 Gigatons, that's right Trekkies, you heard right, 200 gigatons?"
Ah... Candy...
*whack!*
Ah... Blood...
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Ignorant_Boy wrote:Just out of curiousity, which fanfic do you think was worse? Portal or that one they have at the ASVS fanfic essay section where a single ISD takes down the Federation and the author says things like "200 Gigatons, that's right Trekkies, you heard right, 200 gigatons?"
There's a reason why both are in the crap bin of the ASVS fanfic archive.
Tribun
Jedi Council Member

Post by Tribun »

I think "Portal" and "SD-Rampant" are equal in thier idiocy.....
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Yeah but Portal still wins the worst fic contest. I'd rather ere on the side of truth and be stupid then ere on the side of false hoods and be stupid.
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Tribun wrote:I think "Portal" and "SD-Rampant" are equal in thier idiocy.....
I've never read the whole of "SD-Rampant," just the part that the ASVS crew took apart with their typically ruthless efficiency. Does it still exist anywhere? I'd love to continue laughing through it after the first few chapters are over.

I suppose that, at least until I finish off SD-Rampant, I'll need to say that Portal is the worst fanfic ever written. Although SD-Rampant is a DEFINITE contender for the title, the fact that it has only gone on for a few chapters means that it can't be as bad as Portal. With regards to technical merit, SD-Rampant clearly destroys Portal, but in terms of writing style I actually think that Kennedy's work was better. :shock:
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Companion Cube
Biozeminade!

Post by Companion Cube »

Oberleutnant wrote:Try this one before saying anything about Portal. Conquest is a pile of shit compared to this epic classic that will be remembered in the annals of history as the greatest work of humand mind ever.
[cliche]The Goggles! They do nothing![/cliche]
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always a clown
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Oberleutnant wrote:Try this one before saying anything about Portal. Conquest is a pile of shit compared to this epic classic that will be remembered in the annals of history as the greatest work of humand mind ever.
Good GOD that sucked.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Oberleutnant wrote: @ Tribun (and everyone else looking for an enjoyment)

Try this one before saying anything about Portal. Conquest is a pile of shit compared to this epic classic that will be remembered in the annals of history as the greatest work of humand mind ever.
jesus christ! Looks like we discovered what Baghdad Bob did in his spare time....
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

HJFCOAPSLHOAWPSC!!!

That sucked.
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

Hello? DON'T FUCKING BRING UP OLD THREADS! Especially for your spam!
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama