Partner Wanted

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

SeveredDivine
Redshirt

Post by SeveredDivine »

I'm already technically writing one with you aren't I? I need to get on the ball and write more.... Yes yes I need to.
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

SeveredDivine wrote:I'm already technically writing one with you aren't I? I need to get on the ball and write more.... Yes yes I need to.
*giggles* Shush! What we're working on is somethoing different all together! It's multi Dimensional! *hugs* LYLAS
the longer i wait,the more i forget.the more i forget, the longer the list of desires grows. for that which is wanted is forbidden. and we all know that forbidden fruit is often the sweetest.Don'tcha wish your g/f was a witch like me?~*~AYVBABTU
Coalition
Jedi Master

Post by Coalition »

I hope this link works:

htt p://techsupt. winbatch.com/webcgi/webbatch.exe?techsupt/nffunsupt.web+Battle~of~the~Sexes+Composite~Essay~Writing.txt

If not, go to google, look up "Class assignment essay humor", and the second one is the link.

:twisted:
SeveredDivine
Redshirt

Post by SeveredDivine »

Lindar wrote:*giggles* Shush! What we're working on is somethoing different all together! It's multi Dimensional! *hugs* LYLAS
It is? Well I didn't know that really, honest! [/lies] >.> But I like what we are working on even if it is multi dimensional it still involves writing and a story. =p
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

SeveredDivine wrote:
Lindar wrote:*giggles* Shush! What we're working on is somethoing different all together! It's multi Dimensional! *hugs* LYLAS
It is? Well I didn't know that really, honest! [/lies] >.> But I like what we are working on even if it is multi dimensional it still involves writing and a story. =p
*pokes* And art Sev! Don't forget you're art!*chuckles*
the longer i wait,the more i forget.the more i forget, the longer the list of desires grows. for that which is wanted is forbidden. and we all know that forbidden fruit is often the sweetest.Don'tcha wish your g/f was a witch like me?~*~AYVBABTU