Animatrix: Channel Surfing

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Just over a week from the start of hostilities to humanity's defeat. Wow.

Good stuff, man.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Dang! And we know how it all ends. Hopefully, some folks in outer space made it. How 'bout China? Whats happening there?
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Guardsman Bass
Cowardly Codfish

Post by Guardsman Bass »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Dang! And we know how it all ends. Hopefully, some folks in outer space made it. How 'bout China? Whats happening there?
I always thought about that, too; that if the humans had a colony on mars or the like, at least that group would make it if they didn't starve to death.
“It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life.”
-Jean-Luc Picard

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
-Margaret Atwood
Battlehymn Republic
Jedi Council Member

Post by Battlehymn Republic »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:How 'bout China? Whats happening there?
All dead or captured, naturally.

Thanks for all of the praises. I think I'm going to write Animatrix shorts, since my draft for the fifth chapter of Film Noir Continued died with the computer.