How Stravo Got His Groove Back

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Hehee... Interesting bit with Hyperion, I must say, but the clincher was DEFINITELY with Dalton and God.

~ver
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

How do you come up with these so fast and yet they are still so good?!! :lol:
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Zaia wrote:How do you come up with these so fast and yet they are still so good?!! :lol:
*Takes Zaia's hand and pulls her and Kuja into the nuke and closes the lid*

:wink:
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Kuja wrote:*cut to inside the nuke*

KUJA: My mama always said never to hit a lady, even if she hits you first, but I don't think she could've seen this coming. THUNDER!
*taps foot* And exactly what is that supposed to mean?

KUJA: Sure. One thing, though?

ZAIA: What?

KUJA: Can you kiss my hands and make them all better?

*she drops him*

KUJA: Ouch.
HAH. *satisfied smile*
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Raoul Duke, Jr.
BANNED

Post by Raoul Duke, Jr. »

I am somewhat disappointed that I have yet to make an appearance in this story. I sorta understand it, though -- I mean, who could write me? :lol:
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Raoul Duke, Jr. wrote:I am somewhat disappointed that I have yet to make an appearance in this story. I sorta understand it, though -- I mean, who could write me? :lol:
Don't take it too personally, sweetheart. Kuja's ego wouldn't be able to stand another ego of equal or greater size in the story. That's all. :D
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Where the hell did Hyperion come from? :?

Still Dalton and God was funny!
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

2000AD wrote:Where the hell did Hyperion come from? :?
Does it honestly matter?

Oh, and Kuja: Sorry to insert logic into this thread, but a nuclear device would use two Uranium hemispheres or one hollow plutonium sphere. Rods are only used in reactors.
Raoul Duke, Jr.
BANNED

Post by Raoul Duke, Jr. »

Zaia wrote:
Raoul Duke, Jr. wrote:I am somewhat disappointed that I have yet to make an appearance in this story. I sorta understand it, though -- I mean, who could write me? :lol:
Don't take it too personally, sweetheart. Kuja's ego wouldn't be able to stand another ego of equal or greater size in the story. That's all. :D
Well, I do have a big ego, I must admit. Sometimes when a really cute girl walks into the room, I have to sit down to hide it. :shock:
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Damn...that Dalton and God bit was GREAT. And that poor guys stand, hehehe....

Now Kuja, what were you thinking in that nuke? I mean, I don't mind that you shot at Zaia...but shooting lightning in a metal sphere? I thought that Mage Class 101 taught you better than that.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Zaia wrote:How do you come up with these so fast and yet they are still so good?!! :lol:
If I ever find out...I'll use it for my own purposes and make millions writing comedy.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Captain_Cyran wrote:Now Kuja, what were you thinking in that nuke? I mean, I don't mind that you shot at Zaia...but shooting lightning in a metal sphere? I thought that Mage Class 101 taught you better than that.
*narrows eyes and glares at Cyran*
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Captain_Cyran wrote:Damn...that Dalton and God bit was GREAT. And that poor guys stand, hehehe....

Now Kuja, what were you thinking in that nuke? I mean, I don't mind that you shot at Zaia...but shooting lightning in a metal sphere? I thought that Mage Class 101 taught you better than that.
He was smoking in the boys room or under the bleachers with your sister during most of those classes, remember?
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

I stay out of drafts. :D
Singular Quartet wrote:Oh, and Kuja: Sorry to insert logic into this thread, but a nuclear device would use two Uranium hemispheres or one hollow plutonium sphere. Rods are only used in reactors.
Wait a moment...are you trying to tell me that there's something in my story that isn't LOGICAL? :evil:
Captain_Cyran wrote:Damn...that Dalton and God bit was GREAT. And that poor guys stand, hehehe....

I was, uh...
Aya wrote:He was smoking in the boys room or under the bleachers with your sister during most of those classes, remember?
*clamps hand over Aya's mouth*

...sleeping through class! Yeah, that's it! :D
JADAFETWA
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

After all this though, one question remains to be answered

DID STRAVO GET HIS GROOVE BACK?
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Zaia wrote:
Captain_Cyran wrote:Now Kuja, what were you thinking in that nuke? I mean, I don't mind that you shot at Zaia...but shooting lightning in a metal sphere? I thought that Mage Class 101 taught you better than that.
I was just kidding Zaia. You know I care if you get shot at...it was a joke..really. Oh please don't kill me...
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Kuja wrote:
Aya wrote:He was smoking in the boys room or under the bleachers with your sister during most of those classes, remember?

Uhhh...but my sister went through White Mage training... My mom was the one who...

EWWW!!!!
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Captain_Cyran wrote:
Kuja wrote:

Uhhh...but my sister went through White Mage training... My mom was the one who...

EWWW!!!!
Oh yeah, I think we all know your mom. :wink:
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Captain_Cyran wrote:
Zaia wrote:
I was just kidding Zaia. You know I care if you get shot at...it was a joke..really. Oh please don't kill me...
Hard to draw the line between the story and life on the board sometimes, eh Cyran? *continues to glare*
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Darth Fanboy wrote:After all this though, one question remains to be answered

DID STRAVO GET HIS GROOVE BACK?
Well he's back to regular posting of fanfic, so i'd say yes. But we have to keep this going incase he loses his groove again!
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Kuja wrote:
Singular Quartet wrote:Oh, and Kuja: Sorry to insert logic into this thread, but a nuclear device would use two Uranium hemispheres or one hollow plutonium sphere. Rods are only used in reactors.
Wait a moment...are you trying to tell me that there's something in my story that isn't LOGICAL? :evil:
Scooter was in it as himself. Logic cannot occur when a Troll is in a fic as himself.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Singular Quartet wrote:
Kuja wrote:Wait a moment...are you trying to tell me that there's something in my story that isn't LOGICAL? :evil:
Scooter was in it as himself. Logic cannot occur when a Troll is in a fic as himself.
Why's that?

PS~Strav doesn't have that chapter (the rave, where Scooter has his main scene) in the cleaned version of the story, I think probably because the numbers got a bit funkified. Thought I should point that out.
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Zaia wrote: PS~Strav doesn't have that chapter (the rave, where Scooter has his main scene) in the cleaned version of the story, I think probably because the numbers got a bit funkified. Thought I should point that out.
As usual the lovely Zaia is correct and the error has been rectified.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Zaia wrote:
Singular Quartet wrote:
Kuja wrote:Wait a moment...are you trying to tell me that there's something in my story that isn't LOGICAL? :evil:
Why's that?
Simple, Scooter is to logic, like anti-matter is to matter. He destroys all logic that he comes into contact with.
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

:lol: The hilarity. That first bit with the dream...whoo. Definitely worth a mention.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia