Star Crossed Fanfic

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Captain_Cyran wrote:My God man....Khan, Thrawn, Vader, AND Fett.

What the hell is Kirk gonna be pulling out for this one?! Q?!?!

Well, a damned good chapter Stravo.
It seems to me that Q might go around nocking out Fett and Khan, ones that could do the most damage to Kirk.

But excellent chapter.

Loved the new Stormies.

EDIT: Also loved the reference to AotC's ending with Palpatine et al watching over the massed clonetroopers boarding the Acclamators.

Onlything missing is the Imperial March!
Go, tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

A not really existing problem.

You said Stormies can't be cloned in weeks so they had to be blended with Jem'Hadars. While they can't be cloned in weeks, at least in these conditions, it has nothing to do with DNA.

It the Thrawn trilogies, Stormies were cloned in weeks. But that's only after Thrawn brilliantly found a solution to a large problem: Clone madness.

When a clone of a person is created, it disturbs the force. There are to people that are the same. It takes years for a persons mind to adapt to this. If a clone is born in less then a year, his mind is ruined by the Force and goes insane.

Thrawn compesated by putting Ylymisari around the clones. This blocked the force and allowed them to be cloned much faster.

So Nemesis doesn't have any of these nifty force blockers. But hypothetically, the Jem'Hadar could be force blind and therefore protect the clone's mind.
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

You just bascially answered the problem GAT, however, that probably wasn't Stravo's intention as the reason.
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Ted wrote:You just bascially answered the problem GAT, however, that probably wasn't Stravo's intention as the reason.

Blarg, it works better. Not only is Nemesis fucking with human DNA, he's fucking with the force.
Bender and God, Futurama
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Ted wrote:You just bascially answered the problem GAT, however, that probably wasn't Stravo's intention as the reason.
GAT did answer the problem, but quite frankly I was going more under the assumption that the Jem Hadar are designed to be mass produced as quickly as possible. The force madness attributed to clones I've decided not to address, because frankly as GAT pointed out, the Jem'Hadar traits make them immune to it BECAUSE they are designed to grow and I believe mature in a week IIRC. I also happen to think that since this was not addressed in AOTC canon may be on my side for not mentioning it.

I'm also going under the assumption that all Stromies are clones as per AOTC and GL. Maybe Zahn was wrong (I know, I Know, heresy of the highest degree but what can I do about that?)
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Stravo wrote:
GAT did answer the problem, but quite frankly I was going more under the assumption that the Jem Hadar are designed to be mass produced as quickly as possible. The force madness attributed to clones I've decided not to address, because frankly as GAT pointed out, the Jem'Hadar traits make them immune to it BECAUSE they are designed to grow and I believe mature in a week IIRC. I also happen to think that since this was not addressed in AOTC canon may be on my side for not mentioning it.

I'm also going under the assumption that all Stromies are clones as per AOTC and GL. Maybe Zahn was wrong (I know, I Know, heresy of the highest degree but what can I do about that?)
I dont think it's heresy, because I think by the time Thrawn takes over the Empire, the cloning tanks are all gone, and the Stormies are recruited normally, and the Generals are used to no clones.
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Bah, I don't believe GL meant Stormies were clones.

And Gary hates Kirk A LOT. Nemesis with a Stormie army closing in on his battered fleet, Thrawn and Vader coming in with reinforcements, Kahn wanting a little revenge, and now Fett....
Bender and God, Futurama
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Grand Admiral Thrawn wrote:Bah, I don't believe GL meant Stormies were clones.

And Gary hates Kirk A LOT. Nemesis with a Stormie army closing in on his battered fleet, Thrawn and Vader coming in with reinforcements, Kahn wanting a little revenge, and now Fett....
I wanna know how the Excalibur's Sith will take it when it discovers first Nemesis and then Vader, will it change sides and go kill the feddies, with Wesley being the latest Sith?

But even though Gary hates Kirk, Q'd probably get a tad upset about Gary bringing others in.
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Ted wrote:

I wanna know how the Excalibur's Sith will take it when it discovers first Nemesis and then Vader, will it change sides and go kill the feddies, with Wesley being the latest Sith?

But even though Gary hates Kirk, Q'd probably get a tad upset about Gary bringing others in.

Will he try to even the odds?

And a question: If the universe ends (thanks to Janeway, which is great), will the Q and such survive?
Bender and God, Futurama
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

Ted wrote:

Or MAYBE Dairoga Kallast will see the Sith of this time as heretics of the true faith. The rule of two was after all instituted AFTER the Great Hyperspace war and he may not be too happy about the Sith limiting theor own numbers. 8)

Also it has been my experience that Sith are only on one side: Their own. :twisted:

Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Stravo wrote:
Ted wrote:

Or MAYBE Dairoga Kallast will see the Sith of this time as heretics of the true faith. The rule of two was after all instituted AFTER the Great Hyperspace war and he may not be too happy about the Sith limiting theor own numbers. 8)

Also it has been my experience that Sith are only on one side: Their own. :twisted:
Well, with the training of Nemesis, the rule of two was abandoned.

And it seems that we'll get a three-way war, with a sith war part deux, and a feddie bashing war.
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

The thing is, nobody knows wher Kirk's fleet is. Thrawn won'y know, neither will Khan, Vader might use the force, but its a big galaxy. And Boba Fett, like no one is going to notice a guy in armor asking questions about the rebel leader?

This is proving to be very interesting.

btw, how the heck is Khan going to get off Ceti Alpha 5? He has no ship and the Reliant isn't due for a few years.
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

Stravo wrote:Or MAYBE Dairoga Kallast will see the Sith of this time as heretics of the true faith. The rule of two was after all instituted AFTER the Great Hyperspace war and he may not be too happy about the Sith limiting theor own numbers. 8)

MAYBE you say?
As in possibly?
Or as in torture-us-with-snippets-of-future-chapters? :( :D
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

FaxModem1 wrote:The thing is, nobody knows wher Kirk's fleet is. Thrawn won'y know, neither will Khan, Vader might use the force, but its a big galaxy. And Boba Fett, like no one is going to notice a guy in armor asking questions about the rebel leader?

This is proving to be very interesting.

btw, how the heck is Khan going to get off Ceti Alpha 5? He has no ship and the Reliant isn't due for a few years.

A certain pissed off god looking for revenge maybe? :wink:
Bender and God, Futurama
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Or as in torture-us-with-snippets-of-future-chapters?
Well we COULD do that but its more evil to do this

*Look I have the prelimary for the next chapter of Starcrossed and you don't bwhwhhahaah! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Acutal not even Stravo has the perlimary yet as he's still on "thinking up" the next chapter

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Just wondering, WTF happened to the "Universe is ending" storyline?
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

Stravo will bring it back later.
Have faith!

hey, you're back!
Supermod
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Yup, i'm back.

And before you ask the next part / conclusion of part one for my fanfic is tentatively scheduled for some time around christmas as i have a HELL OF A LOT of coursework to do and quite frankly i need to get into university more than i need to write a fanfic!
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

no problem.
There are plenty of other fanfic writers here I can annoy :mrgreen: .
Supermod
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

:!: :!: :!: :!: This HAS BEEN OUT FOR TWO DAYS......and i've just readit :shock:

Anyway very very nice chapter. Boba Fett, Sith, etc......WANT MORE!

Cyaround,
Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Whoa... Wesley is going to kill me. Interesting.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Well it could be worse...

Stravo could for example write in you falling for Weasly.... :twisted:

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Mr Bean wrote:Well it could be worse...

Stravo could for example write in you falling for Weasly.... :twisted:
Like I would blame him for the awful thing I did to him in the mostly defunct Perversions of the Force.
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

Kelly Antilles wrote:Whoa... Wesley is going to kill me. Interesting.
Oh Kelly, I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet...Wesley doesn't strike me as a particularly great fighter and Kelly's been a rebel for most of her life....

Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Stravo wrote:
Kelly Antilles wrote:Whoa... Wesley is going to kill me. Interesting.
Oh Kelly, I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet...Wesley doesn't strike me as a particularly great fighter and Kelly's been a rebel for most of her life....
True... it just... well... I can't really explain what I'm thinking.