Nazi/Soviet Stargate Fic (Work in Progress)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Zor
Sith Acolyte

Nazi/Soviet Stargate Fic (Work in Progress)

Post by Zor »

This idea is unnamed and rough, but i thought it could work. In this prolouge i have laid out a few basic concepts rather quickly as a begining to what might be a big glorious piece of work. I also requested our resident expert on everything flying a Hammer and Sickle flag Stas Bush for some assistance.

And before anyone asks, yes, Stas has been informed of this.

Stargate is a copyright of MGM
---
Stargate Nazi/Soviet Fic

Prologue

Soviet occupied Germany, October-15th, 1945

Lieutenant Alexi Markov watched as the final slab of concrete was removed, revealing the final piece of rubble from the bombed out area, revealing the artifact in full. It was ring shaped, metal, about seven meters across with strange markings adorning it, lying over on its side on the concrete floor beneath. “Private!” He barked “Get a truck and some ropes here. We are going to need some heavy lifting”

This area was originally a meat processing plant, but drew attention during the last year of the war to British Airborne Recon. Apparently they reported that large numbers of men and equipment were entering the building for a few months before they sent a couple of Lancaster Bombers to level the place before the area fell to the Red Army a couple of weeks latter. What it was this ring he did not know, but he did receive word from his unit’s commissar when they found that mushroom shaped device, whatever they actually found here did not matter. The official report on this location and too the allies was that the Nazis were sending Jews and PoWs into this facility to test a sort of flea based biological weapon that they had received plans for from the Japanese. As a story went it seemed plausible enough to Alexi, but he wondered what this strange artifact was?

Neues Berlin, Neues Deutschland May 2nd, 1946

Führer Hermann Göring of the Forth Reich inspected his new office and found it, given the circumstances to be pleasing enough. It was definitely an improvement over the makeshift office/bedroom of the former Warlord. He sat back at his newly made desk and turned his chair around to face the window. There he saw the Bustle of construction as the New Capital of the Reich slowly rose. It would be along time before Neuse Deutschland matched it’s namesake in terms of splendor, but at least here it could grow in safety from the enemy’s of the master race.

Two years ago, this was just a minor warlord’s hold in a series of holds which laid across the continent of this strange planet.

The first wave of explorers sent through the Antarctica Ring after they finally got it to work after dialing dozens of combinations on the Dialing Device reported that they found on the other side found this habitable moon in some distant star system on the other side of the shimmering water-like barrier the gate generated when activated. More strangely were the People, which appeared to be white humans. Why was a major question as far as the academia was concerned and various theories had been put forward. Despite the fact that despite numerous attempts, they could only making a one way connection between Earth and this World save through Radio Communication, with the oncoming threat of the invading Soviet Tide, made for a good means of escape for as many loyal members of the Reich as possible as they managed to spirit away over 100,000 of the Fatherland’s loyal sons and daughters (in particular daughters with young woman making up three quarters of this population) as well as machinery and blueprints to recreate German Society proper. Most of the men of this new Reich were SS veterans, but mixed in were skilled people including machinists, scientists, architects, farmers, archeologists, engineers and other such useful professions. They also had blueprints for the Reich’s most advanced weapons and equipment on hand, should they ever find a way back to Earth to reclaim it. The workforce was bolstered by an influx of the locals, the Reich was building a nation out of them, conquering and forming alliances to gradually bring them in. Although unions between these two groups was forbidden to preserve racial cleanliness, at least for the time being as many of them looked Aryan enough and they did worship Celtic Gods.

As he thought about the future, his secretary came in “Herr Fuhrer?”

“Ja?” He said to the young woman.

“One of our exploratory teams has discovered a few things buried near one of the ruin sites, we have a report for you.”

This might be interesting, along with getting a better lay of the land and discovering a few deposits of Oil and Coal, the survey teams had uncovered several unusual artifacts, including those fireball shooting poles that a few warlords used. He took the folder “As you were” he said calmly as she left.

He took out the folder and looked at the pictures quickly before getting a more detailed look. He saw some photographs of some objects that had been exhumed, among which were more staffs and a few other of the more unusual devices, there were several larger thing which looked like a cross between a bird and some form of military aircraft and a couple of odd looking wedge shaped metallic craft with cockpits. Most likely Herr Messershmitt would love to take a look at these relics. This world was definitely offering some interesting possibilities to the future of the master race.
Last edited by Zor on 2009-01-11 04:52pm, edited 5 times in total.
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
holyknight
Youngling
Location: In a dark alley, slaying the Cultists of Wanknfiction

Re: Nazi/Soviet Stargate Fic (Work in Progress)

Post by holyknight »

Heh, on Space Battles.com, Lighting Count did also start his own project on such kind of story. It would serve you as a magnificent base for comparision.

Hero of the Soviet Union

Hoping that it serves you.

HK :angelic:
A devoted follower of the Chaos Goddess and her way.....

Buck Murdock: Oh, cut the bleeding heart crap, will ya? We've all got our switches, lights, and knobs to deal with, Striker. I mean, down here there are literally hundreds and thousands of blinking, beeping, and flashing lights, blinking and beeping and flashing - they're *flashing* and they're *beeping*. I can't stand it anymore! They're *blinking* and *beeping* and *flashing*! Why doesn't somebody pull the plug!
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

Just went over and read that fanfic. Pretty good for a foreigner, but it seems real Russian names and surnames are a bitch for people to invent. :D
Lì ci sono chiese, macerie, moschee e questure, lì frontiere, prezzi inaccessibile e freddure
Lì paludi, minacce, cecchini coi fucili, documenti, file notturne e clandestini
Qui incontri, lotte, passi sincronizzati, colori, capannelli non autorizzati,
Uccelli migratori, reti, informazioni, piazze di Tutti i like pazze di passioni...

...La tranquillità è importante ma la libertà è tutto!
Assalti Frontali
Darth Hoth
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darth Hoth »

Stas Bush wrote:Just went over and read that fanfic. Pretty good for a foreigner, but it seems real Russian names and surnames are a bitch for people to invent. :D
I always fail to see why people even try, most of the time; it is just so unnecessary to look like a '50s pulp/comic book writer (and expose oneself as ignorant) in the age of Internet. Go to Wikipedia, look up "Category: Russian Politicians" or whatever and just mix a name/patronym/family name combination at random from the names you get there (preferably the more obscure ones) if you are weak on Russian.

As an anecdote, I read a "techno-thriller" novel some years ago that bugged the hell out of me, with something like every third Russian character being named "Jugashvili" . . . :roll:
"But there's no story past Episode VI, there's just no story. It's a certain story about Anakin Skywalker and once Anakin Skywalker dies, that's kind of the end of the story. There is no story about Luke Skywalker, I mean apart from the books."

-George "Evil" Lucas
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

Darth Hoth wrote:
Stas Bush wrote:Just went over and read that fanfic. Pretty good for a foreigner, but it seems real Russian names and surnames are a bitch for people to invent. :D
Go to Wikipedia, look up "Category: Russian Politicians" or whatever and just mix a name/patronym/family name combination at random from the names you get there (preferably the more obscure ones) if you are weak on Russian.
Thats basically what i do involving Russian/Japanese/Chinese/whatever names.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
pieman3141
Youngling

Post by pieman3141 »

Darth Hoth wrote:
I always fail to see why people even try, most of the time; it is just so unnecessary to look like a '50s pulp/comic book writer (and expose oneself as ignorant) in the age of Internet. Go to Wikipedia, look up "Category: Russian Politicians" or whatever and just mix a name/patronym/family name combination at random from the names you get there (preferably the more obscure ones) if you are weak on Russian.

As an anecdote, I read a "techno-thriller" novel some years ago that bugged the hell out of me, with something like every third Russian character being named "Jugashvili" . . . :roll:
Bloody Georgians took over, then. Knew they were up to no good! Ware! Ware!
Kartr_Kana
Jedi Knight

Post by Kartr_Kana »

This looks like it's going to be a very interesting fic. Kinda of reminds me of one with Indiana Jones taking Daniel Jacksons spot and Chesty Puller (oorah!) taking Jack O'neills. To bad it died :( I hope this one fares better and I will definitely be reading it.

"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any AMERICA because some foreign soldier will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!"
LT. GEN. LEWIS "CHESTY" PULLER, USMC
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Kartr_Kana wrote:This looks like it's going to be a very interesting fic. Kinda of reminds me of one with Indiana Jones taking Daniel Jacksons spot and Chesty Puller (oorah!) taking Jack O'neills. To bad it died :( I hope this one fares better and I will definitely be reading it.
Its not dead, its recuperating. I'm building a 'buffer' of stories so I can start posting regularly as I write to give myself some wiggle-room.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Kartr_Kana
Jedi Knight

Post by Kartr_Kana »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:
Kartr_Kana wrote: This looks like it's going to be a very interesting fic. Kinda of reminds me of one with Indiana Jones taking Daniel Jacksons spot and Chesty Puller (oorah!) taking Jack O'neills. To bad it died :( I hope this one fares better and I will definitely be reading it.

Its not dead, its recuperating. I'm building a 'buffer' of stories so I can start posting regularly as I write to give myself some wiggle-room.
Awesome! I can't wait to read the next installment! Of both these SG:Alt fics

"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any AMERICA because some foreign soldier will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!"
LT. GEN. LEWIS "CHESTY" PULLER, USMC