<A STORY BY EVIL ITSELF>(I had help)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

The Teacher
Redshirt

<A STORY BY EVIL ITSELF>(I had help)

Post by The Teacher »

This is from The Furry Conflict, and my character Arius is the main Sith God here...

Enjoy, yee of little faith in the powers of KERMIT!

THIS WAS MADE USING A BASIS THAT I, NIK VECTO OF TFC, ANDY 300CA OF TFC, AND MARCUS STARKILLER OF TFC RP'D THROUGH. DO NOT COPY ANY OF THIS OR FLAME US IN ANY WAY OR I SHALL PERSONALLY MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL!

that said: ONTO THE STORY!

A lone force user, a Jedi, stood in the shadow of an ancient arena. His brown cape fluttered slightly in the breeze, whipping around him. He stood, his hand resting on the hilt of his lightsaber, viewing the decaying structure.
Not a bad place for a battle, it defiantly seems proper…
He squinted against the bright light from the twin suns above him.
Wish I knew where I was, freighter pilots these days, drop you off wherever they please…
He stood waiting; he could sense his opponent approaching…

His name was Marcus Starkiller.

Inside the arena was another Jedi, a Master. He had blocked himself from the others senses. He would be a spectator, an evaluator. He gathered his light brown cloak about him. Not even a Jedi Master was safe from the cold.

His name was Nik Vecto.

Another force user, except one of darkness, a Sith, was fleeing. He was fleeing from the painful retribution that could very well be enacted on him here, on this planet. The man-creature was robbed in a heavy black cloak, and with every step left a large indent from the weight of his body which contained many cybernetic components. His mind was completely clear of thought, except for one persistent, nagging thought: Escape.
His name was Monyi Arno

The last person was another Sith, one who was older then either of the other by a good three decades, and also with an entirely different purpose then the first Sith; gunned the motor of his speeder to maximum, pushing the machine towards its limits. His smooth, almost silken looking cape streamed behind him. He was only a few minutes away from the old arena, but heading on a course that would bring him within miles of it on the way to a different location.
There is someone…I don’t think it is him, but it is defiantly a force user…!
He cut the speeder into a sharp turn, heading towards the arena.

His name was Maetro Arius II

Arius swept down over the last dune. He had arrived at the arena. He pulled up on the controls lifting it above the broken wall surrounding it, turning quickly from right to left dodging broken pillars. The Sith Lord leaned the speeder on its side, nearly sliding across the floor, as he passed under a huge stone column which had fallen side ways. He burst into the center of the arena and quickly killed the engine of the speeder, gliding to a stop a mere 10 meters from Starkiller.
“Ah, so you are a Jedi. You understand of course that it is my duty to destroy your kind….” He flicked up his lightsaber and ignited the pink blade. “Don’t think that just because I have a pink lightsaber that I will be an easy combatant, it could be a fatal mistake.”

With deliberate slowness Starkiller unclipped his lightsaber and activated it. The blue blade snaked out with a SNAP-hiss that was all to familiar to them both. Starkiller eyed Arius without fear.
“I understand, and I would have you know Darkness that “-he swung the blade up “-you don‘t have a chance.”
“Big words little Jedi, can you back them up?” Arius smiled dryly at him. He reached into his robes and pulled out a pair of sunglasses and stuck them on his face. “Now it begins…”

High above the Sith and the Jedi, Master Vecto stood up slowly. With dignity befitting that of a Jedi Master he began to slowly descend the stairs.
There is no hurry; the young one can defend himself well. It is this newcomer that worries me…

Arno clomped into the ruins. His face rippled with a smile oddly twisted by scars.
I can sense him. My hunter is here. What better place to face him, make my stand?
He walked into the darkness of the interior of the ruins, drawing his red lightsaber and throwing an unearthly light around him.

Arius started the combat with speed unheard-of for people of his age as he dashed towards Starkiller, bringing his lightsaber foreword. Starkiller responded with a powerful motion in the force, hitting Arius with a weight equivalent to that of a bag of bricks. He turned his weight with the attack, and was blasted off to the left and upwards. Starkiller jumped after him, bringing his lightsaber in front of him and meeting Arius’s vicious attack, and then using his speed to land a powerful kick in his stomach. Arius gritted his teeth forcing air into himself again, grabbing Starkiller’s foot and twisting him around and bringing him underneath his feet. Arius hit the ground feet first with the Jedi under him, back flipping away as the blue lightsaber flashed upwards.

“Go on, surrender yourself. I am a master of the dark side, more powerful in all ways then you will ever be!”

Starkiller pulled his feet up to his chest and bounced himself up, turning his defenses to Arius again. “Why? I’m just getting warmed up…” Lifting the lightsaber above his head pointing towards the sky, he extended his other hand and beckoned towards Arius. “Again!”

Arius charged forward again and closed in close to Starkiller, using his blade as a weapon of finesse, blacking Starkillers blade and forcing him backwards. Starkiller managed to get a Cho Sun past his defenses partially making a thin cut across Arius’s upper arm with the tip of his lightsaber. Arius chose to ignore the attack, switching the blade to his other arm. He extended the blade, watching as Starkiller blocked downwards. Arius moved with a blur of motion, bringing his other arm down on Starkillers shoulder and knocking him off balance. Starkiller responded with a slice at Arius’s feet, which he deftly hopped over and flicked up towards his head. Starkiller gave a short gasp of pain as his own lightsaber swept past his own head, cutting off a good portion of his ear.

Arno stepped into the open space at last. He walked until he was about 10 meters away from where Arius and Starkiller were battling.
Time to make myself known…
The force rolling through his mind, Arno ran into the fray. He jumped forward and landed in the middle, bringing his lightsaber up and deflecting both the pink and the blue blade up to the sky. The fighting stopped, at least for the moment.
“Darth Arius…it would appear your search has finished. I am Lord Arno!” His voice was even paced, and carried a silent threat. Starkiller shivered. Arno turned his attention to him. “Don’t worry; I will deal with you when my business is finished. If you don’t interfere your passing will be swift and painless!”
Starkillers face was set. “No.”
Arno raised his eyebrow. “You’re a man of many words I see. Very well.” The three eyed each other, capes billowing. He began to glow, focusing the dark side into his body.
Arius began to swing, but stopped. “Who…?” The other two stopped and looked in the same direction as Arius.
Master Vecto smiled grimly from his place on the stands.
Well, well, it would appear I have been noticed. Neither one of them appears to be Murdas…
“Time to teach a lesson,” he muttered before launching his body out into the arena aided by a little boost of force. He landed, crouching to absorb the impact, before straightening and flicking his robe open and calling his lightsaber to his hand. Starkiller spoke first:
“Who are you? Are you Jedi…or Sith?”
“I am a Jedi Master.”

Enough of this idle chit-chat, I have a mission to accomplish, and accomplish it I will! Arius cracked his neck with a sharp twist, activating the other half of his lightsaber and swinging it towards Arno, who was wearing a very smug expression. Arno reacted faster then Arius had anticipated, aided no doubt by his cybernetic implants, and twisted his lightsaber around Arius’s before pushing it away, aided by his cybernetic legs which pushed him directly upwards and forwards toward Arius, allowing him to knock the blade away long enough to leap over Arius and land behind him. He crouched into a ready position.
“Nice try, I’ll give you another shot at it. Go ahead, try and hit me!”
Arius did just that, spinning around and whipping the tip of his blade into Arno’s stomach. The only thing that saved him from disembowelment was his quick reflexes. Arno got away with a small cut in his robe. He had no time to prepare himself again, because Arius was already on the attack again, chopping for his legs. Arno rolled to the side before standing up straight, his cybernetic eye blazing red. Arius’s blade left a huge gash in the ground where he had just been. Arno laughed, perhaps a bit too soon.
Starkiller, who had been all but forgotten by the two battling Sith, stepped in low behind Arno and sliced at his leg, cutting a critical hydraulic in an attempt to immobilize him. Arno swung his arm around, dealing the young Jedi a bash in the face, sending him reeling with three long cuts from his durasteel claws. Then he threw his lightsaber towards the reeling Jedi, spinning it so fast that it appeared as a large globe. Marcus threw himself onto his back and stuck his lightsaber up as Arnos blade passed overhead, slicing it neatly down the center.
Arius took advantage of Arno’s apparent lack of a lightsaber, bounding in quickly and bringing his blade forward, cutting his hand off. He watched wordlessly as the cybernetic hand fell away revealing the sparking ends of wires and articulator rods. Arno reacted with blinding speed, reaching behind him and grabbing Arius’s foot, executing a twist and spinning him into the dirt. He grabbed another lightsaber from his belt and started slashing with it towards Arius’s midsection. Sith Spit! Arius rolled left, then right, dodging Arno’s strokes.

INTERMISSION

Further away, Starkiller and Vecto were regarding each other with something between a mix of joy and suspicion. Starkiller broke the silence, if it was ever that, Arius and Arno’s growls and shouts, their lightsabers clashing, filled the background.
“Jedi Master, eh?”
“I did say that, didn’t I?”
Starkiller accepted the rebuff. “Well, are we going to stop those two? The universe could always use less Sith.”
Vecto was already shaking his head, “They haven’t posed a threat yet, and I believe his fighting you was a simple misunderstanding…”
“He said it was his duty to destroy me! I-“
“Enough! I must agree, the Sith must be stopped. However-” he gestured towards the fighting “-would it not be wise to let them weaken each other before we sweep in for the kill?”

This is it? This is no challenge. I fled half-way across the galaxy, from Coruscant to Rani, from this? Arno slashed where Arius’s head had been a moment before, and was surprised when Arius suddenly slid across the ground as though it were freshly waxed, under his legs, grabbing his legs. Arno twisted and landed on his back, already slashing down towards Arius’s hands. Arius had let go, however, and continued to slide. He stopped moving forward and stood up, like he was being pulled up with strings.
How did he do that?
Arius powered his lightsaber back up, spinning it expertly and advancing quickly towards Arno. For every attack Arno threw at him, he blocked and countered, forcing Arno backwards-towards the Jedi.

Starkiller powered up his lightsaber, glancing over at Vecto.
“Well, what do we do if THEY sweep in for the kill?”
“Oh, shut up. This is no time for levity. Fight defensively.”
“Fight like a Jedi, you mean,” Starkiller was quick to quip.
Vecto gave him a cold stare. Starkillers ears folded back pathetically. “Sorry…”
Vecto turned his attention back towards the two Sith, both of whom were a mere few meters away. “Marcus, when I give the signal, attack them. Not a moment sooner.”
“Yeah yeah…”

Arius looked Arno in the eye. The man was blissfully unaware of the lightsaber wielding Jedi behind him.
Perfect.
Arius doubled his attacks, knocking Arno’s blade left and right with powerful strokes. Arno gave a shout of surprise as the pink blade lopped his lightsaber clutching hand clear off his arm. Then he quickly grabbed the severed hand, yanked the lightsaber out, and continued fighting with the other hand. Arius noticed small sparks coming out of the severed appendage.
Ahh, cybernetic body parts, that explains his great strength. Arius was rather put out. He had been hoping for a scream of pain, or a grimace at the least.
“Fallen Sith, look behind you! See what your stupidity had granted you!”
Arno shook his head defiantly, believing it to be another trick. Arius shrugged and pressed harder.

“Now?”
“Now.”
Starkiller fell into the battle quickly alongside Vecto, attacking Arno from behind. Both felt reservations about this doubtlessly, but a Sith Lord by no means deserves such respect. Arno gave a scream of rage, whirling around blocking three attacker, four blades, at once. Arius drew back quickly, catching a mad glint in Arno’s natural eye. A mad, red glare. This wouldn’t be pretty.

Starkiller and Vecto swung with alternating attacks, hammering the Sith with deadly blows. Vecto was first to notice the odd glow emanating form Arnos body. It was almost like he was charging himself up…
“Marcus, be careful!”
Marcus was too caught up in the battle, and barely heard the seasoned Jedi’s warning. Arno flung a hand out.
“What the-Come here Sith scum! Fight with honor!” Starkiller strained against a force wall, unable to move.
Young people these days…Vecto rolled his eyes and dove into combat with Arno. He found himself in the same predicament shortly. Arno curled his lip at them.
“No wonder the Jedi are nearly extinct. If this is their example of a MASTER-“ he spat the word “-then it is clear they weren’t fit to continue ruling the Galaxy!”
“We didn’t rule the galaxy, we protected it!”
Vecto continued to strain against the wall, trying to find a way to distract Arno and escape its grasp.

Arno had other plans.
“Now Jedi, I will send you both to the madness beyond death!” He swung his blade, preparing to land a fatal blow. Then a ripple of energy blasted thought the air, stopping him in his tracks.
“What! What trickery is this?” Arno struggled against a wall like his own.

Arius grinned viciously at all three.

And...since I seem the have the time...

Nah, I'll do that later. Cia, my children...
I shall educate you all.
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Zodammit, don't use that font color, I could barely read the text (unless I highlighted) and it burns my eyes.
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Color of font has been changed since I don't want anyone in the forum going blind. You do want people to read your story don't you? Why chose the attrocious color?
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Off topic: Stravo, when's the new chapter of your Marvel/DC story going to be posted, ya old man.:P
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
The Teacher
Redshirt

Post by The Teacher »

Oh, sorry about that. I thought I had changed it... :oops:

Did you read it, you like? :?:
I shall educate you all.