WHAT THE FUCK!

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

WHAT THE FUCK!

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Hey Stravo something realy fucked up happened with my fic Humanty's last stand.
I went to add chap5 to the intro-chap 4 and my com hung so I posted chap 5 on it's own now when I look back the intro-chap4 post the fifth chapter is posted like three times what the fuck is going on around here?
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Sometimes people accidentally click twice or more, sometimes it's just a bug that does it. Might want to PM a mod to deleate them all for you
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

No worries LT, extra copies have been deleted. It seems that ever since we migrated over to Mike's Home server due to server issues on MJ's side long posts (in other words fanfic chapters) crap out and then when you try again in frustration you discover that ALL your attempts actually posted. I found that out the hard way with my last chapter of Starcrossed.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Pablo Sanchez
Commissar

Post by Pablo Sanchez »

Stravo wrote:No worries LT, extra copies have been deleted. It seems that ever since we migrated over to Mike's Home server due to server issues on MJ's side long posts (in other words fanfic chapters) crap out and then when you try again in frustration you discover that ALL your attempts actually posted. I found that out the hard way with my last chapter of Starcrossed.
I removed the extra 30 exclamation points.
"I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war."
--The Lord Humungus
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Hey Thanks Stravo, Papblo for taking care of this mess, I keep this in mind so the next something like this happens I won't blow a gasket or two
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy