Wankverse chapter I

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

justifier
Rabid Monkey

Wankverse chapter I

Post by justifier »

March 19, 2150
“This way Lieutenant,” Said the officer. Lieutenant Reis noticed that he was tall and blonde haired-like most Ubzriech officers-but he had green, rather then customary blue eye coloration. He continued,

“I am Colonel Hamarck. I will be your guide for the tour of your stay aboard the UNN Eisen-Faust. If you have any needs I will be avaliable 24 hours a day. Do you have any questions?”
Curiousity had gotten the better of the lieutenant; it always did,

“I’m wondering about your eyes, was I mistaken in believing that it was Ubzriech regulation to have them altered to be blue?” Hamarck continued his brisk pace along the white, eerily bright hallway,

“Yes, however I was granted special permission. One moment.” He stopped and slid a keycard into an electronic lock, opening a half meter thick door. He continued walking in silence, passing two helmeted guards.

“You will feel a slight shock passing through the next set of doors.” Reis followed him and passed through an energy field which left her whole body tingling.

“You will have full access to the ship as the negotiations aid and correspondent, however we advise that you no go to a public level, there have been a number of attacks against Colonial individuals by groups still bitter over the alliance.”
“I’ll make sure to be careful.”
“We were assured that your diplomat will be here tomorrow.” The Colonel paused,
“welcome to the bridge.” Reis stepped through a final doorway to an amazing site; the bridge of a nation-ship. All around her in the half circular room were large windows allowing one to look directly into space, along the edges were operators at control panels, to her left in the center of the straight wall was a ramp leading up to a raised platform were the Admiral and senior bridge officers sat. In the center was a short man, who was at the moment screaming and red faced,

“Was im Bumsen jene tuenden Dummköpfe? sind! Senden Sie hinunter eine SöldnerGruppe und setzen Sie drei Kreuzer auf den outter Rumpf, ich haben beschäftigt jene fucking Drachen während des letzten Mal!” The colonel held his hand across Reis’ chest when she tried to walk up the ramp. The Admiral continued,

“Wer ist der fucking Sektorkommandant? Erklären Sie ihm, wenn er mich hat ihn geschleppter Schuß und seine die Kugeln verläßt, die außerhalb vom fucking Schiff aufgereiht werden!” The Colonel quietly talked to Reis,

“The Admiral is not in a good mood. We have an ongoing problem with space dragons, and a new queen has just started another nest.” Reis was also impatient.

“I am a colonel officer, and that man has a obligation to speak to me.” She began walking up the ramp to the Admiral.
KILL BILL and The Punisher coming APRIL 16!
Ravenwing
Padawan Learner

Post by Ravenwing »

very mysterious. i look forward to the explanations :)
Image"Iv got little devils running round the place eating socks and pencils, earlier tonight we sobered up someone who thinks hes a god of hangovers and half my wizards are trying to cheer up the cheerful fairy." -Terry pratchett, the hogfather
justifier
Rabid Monkey

Post by justifier »

PS: Sorry if the German is choppy, I used babblefish to just do a literal translation. But the German text isn't very important anyways, I make sure to try and give the jist of it in English.