SG1: A wrong righted.

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

SG1: A wrong righted.

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

*Set during season one*

The gateroom was packed. Every member of the SGC was present, and every uniform was crisp and pressed, every soldier in full dress uniform. The iris was closed, no need to take any unnecessary risks, given the circumstances of this occasion. An old man, stooped with age, entered the room. He leaned heavily on a cane, and his eyes had a distant, determined look. With him was an older woman with a peaceful, sad smile.

SG1 was standing at the foot of the ramp in full military dress, with Daniel in a fine suit and Teal'c in his full Jaffa armor. General Hammond was with them. An airman called out "Company, salute!" Into position snapped several hundred hands, as the whole of the SGC saluted this old man, slowly making his way to the ramp. He stopped in front of the General, and eyed the gate warily.

General Hammond smiled. "Lieutenant Ernest Littlefield, for meritorious service to the OSS and the SGC above and beyond the call of duty to great personal sacrifice, and for an unending effort to decipher the secrets of planet P2X595, it is my esteemed honor to award you the Congressional Medal of Honor by special order of the President."

Daniel stepped forward and hung the medal around Ernest's neck; Catherine squeezed his arm as she helped him stand up. A single tear trickled down Ernest's face. He looked at Daniel "It... took you long enough."

Sorry, but I feel the man is wholly deserving of this honor, and I'm just sorry I couldn't get the President to do it himself.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

I dont believe he was OSS or military. But if he was, then YAY!
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

They never said either way, but it was 1945 and it was highly classified government work, so I'm inferring that he was commissioned as a military lieutenant.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage