POPE FANBOY ELECTED

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

POPE FANBOY ELECTED

Post by Darth Fanboy »

THE ELECTION OF POPE FANBOY THE FIRST

News Announcer: WE have smoke coming from the chapel! A new pope has been elected!

Inside the chapel

The cardinals are all gathered around several large hookas, inhaling deeply and partaking in an anceient vatican ritual. Getting stoned off of ones ass when electing a new Pontiff is as old of a tradition as covering for your buddies, and adhering to doctrine even when it made no sense.

ITalian Cardinal: (COughing hard after taking a massive rip) Oi! Thats a spicy meat a ball!

Canadian Cardinal: You should try taking smaller hits eh?IF you're going to be such a lightweight buddy.

German Cardinal: It iz ze time to chooze ze new Pope!

CBrazilian Cardinal: Before or after we order the pizza?

German: NOW! Cardinal Law! Get out of your van and vote!

Cardinal Law: HEy when the pizza boy gets here, tell him I Got a tip for him.....IN MY VESTMENTS!

Outside on the balcony, in front of the thousands gathered.

Chilean Cardinal: Habeus Popum excretum faalcium boogeyman! (We have a fuckin' pope!) The new pope is......(cannot read the writing, is too high) Ratzing...Rataa..What the fuck is this? FUck it, the new Pope is Internet Cardinal FANBOY!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

Crowd: YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

Pope Fanboy 1: "All is going according to my design!"
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Mayabird
Storytime!

Post by Mayabird »

Good thing I'm not Internet Catholic. :P
DPDarkPrimus is my boyfriend!

SDNW4 Nation: The Refuge And, on Nova Terra, Al-Stan the Totally and Completely Honest and Legitimate Weapons Dealer and Used Starship Salesman slept on a bed made of money, with a blaster under his pillow and his sombrero pulled over his face. This is to say, he slept very well indeed.
Spice Runner
Jedi Knight

Post by Spice Runner »

I suspect there will be a grand army of the Vatican, yes?