Kanan's Path -SG-1 What if.

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Kanan's Path -SG-1 What if.

Post by Crazedwraith »

SG-1: Kanan's Path.

Rain lashed down, soaking the planet to the bones. It pooled around, creating deep puddles and great swaths of mud.

This didn't matter to Kanan, he just ran. There were shouts and calls behind him. Harsh shouts and the blowing of hunting horns reached his ears. He kept running and cursed the tau'ri fool who landed him in this mess.

Staff blasts shot at him with great tongues of golden fire. Terror weapons some unknown part of whispered, made to scare your enemy. And for some inexplicable reason his hands itched to be full with P90. Whatever the Sokar a P90 was.

He reached the Dialing Device and started palming glyphs. The shouts became louder.

"Kree! Kree!" Shouted innumerable Jaffa.

A staff blast whip past his ear a dozen centimeters lower and this Host would have been down for the count. Kanan didn't wonder about the strange sayings whizzing through his Head, he just smashed the red button.

FAWHOOSH.

The Chapai's glow let the clearing and Kanan sprinted for the event horizon. He was in the open. Surely he wasn't going to make it. Even Jaffa should be able to hit him.

He scrambled at the steps of the chapai's altar. Golden bolts and blue lightning hit the steps around him. Then his luck ran out. A staff blast caught in the chest glancing of his ribs. The last thing Kanan before the blackness was the streaming blue sides of a wormhole.
TBC if interest is found.

Author's Notes:
  • Got SG-1 Season 6 Two Days ago, Inspired this simple What if?
  • The last line is in line with my view the wormhole effect is not put there for now reason and people traveling by stargate experience it. I know this view is unlikely but I'm keeping it
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Kanan... The Tokra who was riding in Jack for a time?
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

LadyTevar wrote:Kanan... The Tokra who was riding in Jack for a time?
Yup, this basically what if Jack/Kanan made it out in the teaser.