Please help me set up a crossover scenario

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Sidewinder
Sith Acolyte

Please help me set up a crossover scenario

Post by Sidewinder »

I intend to write 'Alien vs Predator vs Transformers vs GI Joe' as a sequel to'Transformers vs GI Joe: To End All Wars' after I finish it. I'd like help with the scenario.

My current scenario is that the Predators gained their incredible technology by salvaging some abandoned Cybertronian colonies-- yes, you'll see spaceships transform into robot Yautja. They transfered some technology to the residents of Cobra-La, who worshipped them as gods.

Millenia after the Cobra-La civilization fell, Lord Chumleigh/Chumley-- the nut who wanted Optimus Prime's head as a trophy in 'Prime Target'-- discovers the ruins and finds some exoskeletons. Dr Arkeville reverse-engineers them to develop battle armor that they try to sell to the British Army, but the Minister of Defense decide to buy American-designed exoskeletons instead, angering the two.

Chumleigh and Arkeville decide to contact the Yautja and, after defeating them with various traps and weapons, gains the hunters' respect. Chumleigh then proposes that they cooperate to hunt the ultimate prey: the Autobots, who are lured to the Cobra-La ruins and attacked by genetic-engineered Xenomorphs and Xenoborgs.

The final boss is a Queen that transforms into a robot like the Predacons in 'Beast Wars'.

Any thoughts other than "Sidewinder reads too many comic books"?
Please do not make Americans fight giant monsters.

Those gun nuts do not understand the meaning of "overkill," and will simply use weapon after weapon of mass destruction (WMD) until the monster is dead, or until they run out of weapons.

They have more WMD than there are monsters for us to fight. (More insanity here.)