Really Shitty FLCL fanfic

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Setzer
Requiescat in Pace

Really Shitty FLCL fanfic

Post by Setzer »

Me and a friend are planning on MiSTing this horrid fanfic. Though we'd provide a link to it, since it's so horrible.

The Sky has Red Wings
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

It doesn't seem that bad, but I'm just starting Chapter 4... sure, some of the prose and metaphor is downright weird...
Setzer
Requiescat in Pace

Post by Setzer »

But it's all depressing and "I-hate-the-world-and-want-it-to-die-y "
That's suitable for EVA, but not FLCL.
18-Till-I-Die
Emperor's Hand

Post by 18-Till-I-Die »

Oh yes, Fooly-Cooly is of course so uplifting..what with teh giant iron trying to take over the world, the bitchy man-chick with the motorized (?) guitar, and of course the cradle-robbing slut pursuing the jaded, bitter, sullen middleschool student. And let us not forget that ever so epervesent ending...No, it's not supposed to be depressing, just like Jacob the Liar and The Red Violin... :wink:
Kanye West Saves.

Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

18-Till-I-Die wrote:Oh yes, Fooly-Cooly is of course so uplifting..what with teh giant iron trying to take over the world, the bitchy man-chick with the motorized (?) guitar, and of course the cradle-robbing slut pursuing the jaded, bitter, sullen middleschool student. And let us not forget that ever so epervesent ending...No, it's not supposed to be depressing, just like Jacob the Liar and The Red Violin... :wink:
The Giant Iron is stopped, Haruko leaves in search of her boyfriend(?), the slut goes off and becomes a photographer, and jaded boy remains the same, except he's more social.

It's about as depressing as One Day in the life of Ivan Denisovich. If you have never read that, you will be shot.
Executor32
Jedi Council Member
Location: In a Georgia courtroom, watching a spectacle unfold

Post by Executor32 »

Is that anything like The Death of Ivan Ilyich? :wink:
どうして?お前が夜に自身お触れるから。
Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil,
but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow
was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now, the fool
seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku...
-Aku, Master of Masters, Deliverer of Darkness, Shogun of Sorrow