Return of What do you look like (take 3)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

Zaia wrote:
InnerBrat wrote:4mb movie
Hooray for bondage flicks!!

And you are so purty, sweetie. :D
Now its your turn on the rack. Line for whipping forms at the right :P
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

Innerbrat wrote:4mb movie
Okay, I had Queen's 'Crazy Little Thing Called Love" playing when I saw that. It was oddly surreal, but still, quite attractive nonetheless.
Connor MacLeod wrote:Now its your turn on the rack. Line for whipping forms at the right
Do we get to choose between flogger or paddle? I still can't decide whether I'd want to go before or after Ein, or maybe at the same time.

-Damien
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Connor MacLeod wrote:
Zaia wrote:
InnerBrat wrote:4mb movie
Hooray for bondage flicks!!

I didn't....oh you want to whip her.

Okay, tease. :P
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

Yesterday, Portuguese weather rules :P
Z-Ha-Dum
Youngling

Post by Z-Ha-Dum »

CrimsonRaine wrote:New ones of me. I took them because I saw this post, and have only posted one. So now you get three, taking all within ten minutes. I put only the links because they came up huge, and didn't have the patience to fix them. You can see the goddamn hairs on my skin.

Oh, well. Enjoy!

Crimson Raine (who isn't so crimson)
I really like the second pic. It was quite big when I opened it in a new page but it had an effect on me when I saw your eyes. Very lovely (if you don't mind me saying).
"Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward." -- Soren Kierkegaard
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Colonel Olrik wrote:Yesterday, Portuguese weather rules :P
Yummy legs!

And no flogging for you, Connor. You tried to make it sound like I begged you for pictures when I did nothing of the sort! So, NOTHING FOR YOU! Bwahahahah.... :P
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

Bow before me!

"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Colonel Olrik wrote:http://www.cbfmail.com/mail/filedownloa ... F1W/Me.jpg

Yesterday, Portuguese weather rules :P
Curse you Olrick...yes, I said it wrong and I know it!!! :P

Having good weather. :P

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

Zaia wrote:
Colonel Olrik wrote:Yesterday, Portuguese weather rules :P
Yummy legs!
So.. Want to visit Munich? :wink:

GR: Yep, I've been having Sun and about 20ºC of temperature everyday since I arrived. I've been at the beach and everthing :D But alas, all good things have to end and wednesday is back to Munich.
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Damn digi cam. After just finding it and getting the drivers reinstalled the batteries give out!
Zaia wrote: And no flogging for you, Connor. You tried to make it sound like I begged you for pictures when I did nothing of the sort! So, NOTHING FOR YOU! Bwahahahah.... :P
Talking of pics, are we still waiting for Valdemar to pucker up to get you to post?

Or are you going to use "the sneaky way that i just thought of but wont tell you what it is in case you use it to get out of posting" to get out of it?
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

2000AD wrote:
Zaia wrote: And no flogging for you, Connor. You tried to make it sound like I begged you for pictures when I did nothing of the sort! So, NOTHING FOR YOU! Bwahahahah.... :P
Talking of pics, are we still waiting for Valdemar to pucker up to get you to post?
Or are you going to use "the sneaky way that i just thought of but wont tell you what it is in case you use it to get out of posting" to get out of it?
I personally assume Valdemar just gave up because he knew there's no way in hell Zaia will ever post those pics.
But hell, Zaia, by all means prove me wrong :twisted:
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Nope...no piccies until; Valdemar has a pucker up photo.

He has done a couple shots of himself in the past.

Olrik: Well glad you had a good time, seriously the weather there looks gorgeous for anything outdoor.

Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

hmmm Shep is kinda cute...
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Ghost Rider wrote:Nope...no piccies until; Valdemar has a pucker up photo.

A couple of kissy pics?!! Did I miss them?!
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Zaia wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:Nope...no piccies until; Valdemar has a pucker up photo.

A couple of kissy pics?!! Did I miss them?!
No kissy pics.

Just a couple of him posing.

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Oh ok, good. I actually am planning on putting up a pic when/if AV ever takes a kissy pic for me. I might have to take 124987219387 pictures of myself before I'm happy with one enough to post it, but I will do it. If he comes through with his end of the deal, of course. :D
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Zaia wrote:Oh ok, good. I actually am planning on putting up a pic when/if AV ever takes a kissy pic for me. I might have to take 124987219387 pictures of myself before I'm happy with one enough to post it, but I will do it. If he comes through with his end of the deal, of course. :D
Oh great. Even assuming AV comes through with it and ALSO assuming a rate of one picture per second (evidently impossible) before Zaia's happy with it we'll have to wait 3963 1/3 years before seeing those pics. Rejoice!
But hey, she said 'may'. Let's be gracious and assume it only takes her 1/100th of the time because she agrees with a picture that she's merely 'content' with.
That means we'll only have to wait for 3.96 decades!! Huzzah!

:P
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Batman wrote:
Zaia wrote:Oh ok, good. I actually am planning on putting up a pic when/if AV ever takes a kissy pic for me. I might have to take 124987219387 pictures of myself before I'm happy with one enough to post it, but I will do it. If he comes through with his end of the deal, of course. :D
Oh great. Even assuming AV comes through with it and ALSO assuming a rate of one picture per second (evidently impossible) before Zaia's happy with it we'll have to wait 3963 1/3 years before seeing those pics. Rejoice!
But hey, she said 'may'. Let's be gracious and assume it only takes her 1/100th of the time because she agrees with a picture that she's merely 'content' with.

You have to wait...heh, heh

aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Or just wait a few years until medical science advances to point where you can get a fully reversible sex change, then join the SoS, view the Zaia pictures which I'm told by my GF are in there, and then get yourself changed back into a guy...unless of course you prefer being female....
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

I give the floggings, I don't take them (in debate or otherwise :P)
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:hmmm Shep is kinda cute...

You notice though, the dogs have this look of fear on their faces that says "Save us from him" :P
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

Ghost Rider wrote:
Connor MacLeod wrote:
Zaia wrote: Hooray for bondage flicks!!

I didn't....oh you want to whip her.

Okay, tease. :P
And you don't want to? :P
CrimsonRaine
Jedi Knight

Post by CrimsonRaine »

Z-Ha-Dum wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:New ones of me. I took them because I saw this post, and have only posted one. So now you get three, taking all within ten minutes. I put only the links because they came up huge, and didn't have the patience to fix them. You can see the goddamn hairs on my skin.

Oh, well. Enjoy!

Crimson Raine (who isn't so crimson)
I really like the second pic. It was quite big when I opened it in a new page but it had an effect on me when I saw your eyes. Very lovely (if you don't mind me saying).
Thank you. :) I've always been told my eyes are huge and to some people, that's really pretty. I appreciate the compliment. :)

'Raine
"And on that day, on the horizon, I shall be. And I shall point at them and say unto them HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" -- Ravenwing
RedImperator: "Yeah, and there were little Jesus-bits everywhere."
Crimsonraine: "Jesus-bits?!"

666th Post: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:59 am
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

I wouldnt mind Kissy pics of Valdy... he is pretty cute...
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Batman wrote:Oh great. Even assuming AV comes through with it and ALSO assuming a rate of one picture per second (evidently impossible) before Zaia's happy with it we'll have to wait 3963 1/3 years before seeing those pics. Rejoice!

ROTF :D