FTaSDH - Current Ep - 1x05 - To Russia, With Love

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

verilon wrote:
Rye wrote:Again, i curse myself for not checking the fanfics forum. That was fucking funny!

Kudos to all involved, though it needs a ladyboy that makes people doubt their sexuality, i say!
InnerBrat already does that (but she doesn't have to be a ladyboy to do it). :P
She's already in it though, and everyone loves convincing transvestites, look at that Miriam show.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

BoredShirtless wrote:Nice! Well I'm impressed not just with the writing but with the fact that you two are putting in your free time into entertaining the board. That's appreciated, and goes to all the authors here. Thanks :)
We don't care about entertaining the board. This is purely for our own self-aggrandizement. :D

And this has been post 101 to this thread. Maybe Stravo can get around to stickifying it sometime. I'd hate for anything ... "unfortunate" to happen to his character. ;)
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Stuart Mackey
Drunken Kiwi Editor of the ASVS Press

Post by Stuart Mackey »

Durandal wrote:
BoredShirtless wrote:Nice! Well I'm impressed not just with the writing but with the fact that you two are putting in your free time into entertaining the board. That's appreciated, and goes to all the authors here. Thanks :)
We don't care about entertaining the board. This is purely for our own self-aggrandizement. :D

And this has been post 101 to this thread. Maybe Stravo can get around to stickifying it sometime. I'd hate for anything ... "unfortunate" to happen to his character. ;)
I do hope that I am put in this fic...*hint hint*
Via money Europe could become political in five years" "... the current communities should be completed by a Finance Common Market which would lead us to European economic unity. Only then would ... the mutual commitments make it fairly easy to produce the political union which is the goal"

Jean Omer Marie Gabriel Monnet
--------------
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Durandal wrote:

Less talking, more typing. Snell. And you can't threaten my character because I don't have one! Bwahahaha!
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Hey, this is fucking great, I wish I hadn't discovered on a morning I had planned to study for two tests. :lol:

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Oh god...can't stop laughing! :D
Excellent characterizations, you guys got my BF just perfect, that part about never letting my hand near his privates again is so true to life it's scary. Of course I'm not quite that much of a "floozy" but it's all in good fun so I don't mind at all. Keep up the good work!
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

holyfuckingshit! how did i miss this?? Great stuff!!!!

*eyes BoredShirtless menacingly :P
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

*pokes fic*

hey...
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
El Moose Monstero
Moose Rebellion Ambassador
Location: The Cradle of the Rebellion... Oop Nowrrth, Like...

Post by El Moose Monstero »

Thoroughly entertaining stuff. :)
"...a fountain of mirth, issuing forth from the penis of a cupid..." ~ Dalton / Winner of the 'Frank Hipper Most Horrific Drag EVAR' award - 2004 / The artist formerly known as The_Lumberjack.

Evil Brit Conspiracy: Token Moose Obsessed Kebab Munching Semi Geordie
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

InnerBrat wrote:*pokes fic*

hey...
Yeah, we're really sorry for the delays. I know you star actors don't like to be kept waiting with scripts. :D

One scene is done in the next episode (and I promise that anyone who hangs around N&P will love it), but we're both very tired at the ends of our respective days. We've got a plan for what happens, so that's a start. Tentatively, I think we can have it done by the end of the week.
jmac wrote:Oh god...can't stop laughing!
Excellent characterizations, you guys got my BF just perfect, that part about never letting my hand near his privates again is so true to life it's scary. Of course I'm not quite that much of a "floozy" but it's all in good fun so I don't mind at all. Keep up the good work!
I was hoping you'd like it. I had tons of fun writing that scene with you, Aerius and Spanky. Sometimes I just crack myself up. :D
Joe wrote:Hey, this is fucking great, I wish I hadn't discovered on a morning I had planned to study for two tests.
Phew. That makes four out of five main characters who approve. :)

EDIT: By the way, support the stickification of this fic. It won't make us write faster, but it'll make us feel oh-so-warm-and-fuzzy inside.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

Durandal wrote:Phew. That makes four out of five main characters who approve. :)
I don't remember seeing the Duchess approving...
:D

I support the stickification of this fic.

-edit- aren't you a supermod? Can't you sticky it yourself?
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
El Moose Monstero
Moose Rebellion Ambassador
Location: The Cradle of the Rebellion... Oop Nowrrth, Like...

Post by El Moose Monstero »

I'm up for stickification too, this is a fic that I dont want to see get forgotten about, and also as part of my on-going not-quite campaign to get all major fanfics which are in progress and frequently updated cleaned up and stickied.
"...a fountain of mirth, issuing forth from the penis of a cupid..." ~ Dalton / Winner of the 'Frank Hipper Most Horrific Drag EVAR' award - 2004 / The artist formerly known as The_Lumberjack.

Evil Brit Conspiracy: Token Moose Obsessed Kebab Munching Semi Geordie
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

InnerBrat wrote:
Durandal wrote:Phew. That makes four out of five main characters who approve. :)

A couple more chapters...but this is a keeper.

And I await the next chapter...if for nothing else to see what those two come up with because of N&P.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

InnerBrat wrote:
Ah, but she did. On the first page of this thread. :D

Now where the Hell is Iceberg?

Yeah, but that would be cheating and stepping on Stravo's toes.
Ghost Rider wrote:And I await the next chapter...if for nothing else to see what those two come up with because of N&P.
We've used actual posts from a certain thread.
Damien Sorresso

- The Onion
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

[obnoxious actor mode on] i think i'd lean toward more of a 'burly readhaird mick in a barfight' style of fighting. It's an ancient celtic martial art discipline. example: 'Your dragon style may be strong but my belly full of guiness style is superior! belch!' [obnoxious actor mode off]
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

You all will be happy to know that not only do we have this episode pretty much plotted out (as far as anyone could accuse it of having a plot), but we've got one joke written for an upcoming episode. You'll laugh so hard you'll cry.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

RedImperator wrote:You all will be happy to know that not only do we have this episode pretty much plotted out (as far as anyone could accuse it of having a plot), but we've got one joke written for an upcoming episode. You'll laugh so hard you'll cry.
I will when I, you know, SEE THE EPISODE! Punks... :P
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
BoredShirtless
BANNED

Post by BoredShirtless »

Col. Crackpot wrote:holyfuckingshit! how did i miss this?? Great stuff!!!!

*starts getting theglass ready* :P
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

BoredShirtless wrote:
Col. Crackpot wrote:holyfuckingshit! how did i miss this?? Great stuff!!!!

*starts getting theglass ready* :P
*counters your glass with my right wing war machine. :P
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

No no, Crackpot, you're supposed to dip your hands in chocolate syrup and gummy bears. Haven't you ever seen Hot Shots Part Deux?
Damien Sorresso

- The Onion
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Durandal wrote:Ah, but she did. On the first page of this thread. :D
Yes. "snerk" is a classic response from here :D
Now where the Hell is Iceberg?
His AIM SN is IceBergr, so you could IM him.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Update. Banged out another scene today. That is all.
Damien Sorresso

- The Onion
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Durandal wrote:No no, Crackpot, you're supposed to dip your hands in chocolate syrup and gummy bears. Haven't you ever seen Hot Shots Part Deux?
why don't you refresh my memory by letting me fry an egg on your stomach, big boy.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Bad news. I'm going home for the Vernal Equinox, so I probably won't be able to confer with Red this weekend over the final product. The earliest we'll have anything is Sunday. I also have a shitload of stuff next week (a mathematical physics exam on Tuesday and a program due on Wednesday that I haven't started yet), so I'm not sure if we'll be able to get anything out in a reasonable time.

Though if I'm able to spare a few hours this weekend and log on to AIM, I can probably talk with Red a little, and we might be able to get the thing put together.
Damien Sorresso

- The Onion
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

*poke*poke*poke

'I'm ready for my closeup Mr. DeMille'

:wink: