Return of What do you look like (take 3)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

RedImperator wrote:They're called breasts, and they're the most wonderful things on Earth.
Yeah, until you almost get an eye taken out by a nipple (see BotM for details), but I still love them. I don't know what I'd do if women didn't have breasts.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Freud was totally full of shit, so I'm not worried about that.

Here's the thing I can't get my brain around: setting aside everything else, guys have ball sacks where women have vaginas. Why would anyone, male or female, intentionally chose a wrinkled, hairy, sweaty ball sack over a vagina? To me, ball sacks are proof that sexuality is hardwired, not chosen like the fundies claim, because nobody in his right mind would chose a ball sack.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

For me it comes down to this

Women look better.

I'm sorry, most guys are truly akin to a small ape versus a good many women.

Besides with Lesbians you have twice the breast and twice the pussy and no dick in sight...and then there's the fantasy angle of being sandwiched between them.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Ghost Rider wrote:For me it comes down to this

Women look better.

Besides with Lesbians you have twice the breast and twice the pussy and no dick in sight...and then there's the fantasy angle of being sandwiched between them.
Provided, of course, a pair of lesbians (the operative word being 'lesbians') would actually sandwich a male in between them...
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

A woman's figure is ergonomically pleasing. It's nicely curved with no rough edges. Everything looks like it was delicately sculpted. And breasts are just all around fun to boot.

A man's figure is lumpy and crappy. It's a few bulges with a completely out-of-place protrusion between the legs and a nasty little sack at the base. It's quite simple, really. Women were designed by Apple Computer, and men were designed by eMachines.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

RedImperator wrote:Freud was totally full of shit, so I'm not worried about that.

Here's the thing I can't get my brain around: setting aside everything else, guys have ball sacks where women have vaginas. Why would anyone, male or female, intentionally chose a wrinkled, hairy, sweaty ball sack over a vagina? To me, ball sacks are proof that sexuality is hardwired, not chosen like the fundies claim, because nobody in his right mind would chose a ball sack.
THAT I can agree with. :lol:

And yes, I know Freud was full of shit. But still funny as all hell.
It's a few bulges with a completely out-of-place protrusion between the legs and a nasty little sack at the base.
For some odd reason those bulges are absolutly beautiful... dont know why.
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

Durandal wrote:A woman's figure is ergonomically pleasing. It's nicely curved with no rough edges. Everything looks like it was delicately sculpted. And breasts are just all around fun to boot.

A man's figure is lumpy and crappy. It's a few bulges with a completely out-of-place protrusion between the legs and a nasty little sack at the base. It's quite simple, really. Women were designed by Apple Computer, and men were designed by eMachines.
Those are the identical ideas I have on women's bodies, except their bizarre and unpleasant sacks hang from their chests.
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Frank Hipper wrote:
Durandal wrote:A woman's figure is ergonomically pleasing. It's nicely curved with no rough edges. Everything looks like it was delicately sculpted. And breasts are just all around fun to boot.

Those are the identical ideas I have on women's bodies, except their bizarre and unpleasant sacks hang from their chests.
Not to mention, there are two of them. And they bleed from between their legs, besides.

Of course, I've hit my bi swing again, and it doesn't seem to want to go away.. I'm just really horny lately.. like you all needed to know that.. you did... HA! :twisted: :P
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

CrimsonRaine wrote:New ones of me. I took them because I saw this post, and have only posted one. So now you get three, taking all within ten minutes. I put only the links because they came up huge, and didn't have the patience to fix them. You can see the goddamn hairs on my skin.

Oh, well. Enjoy!

http://www.angelfire.com/nj4/crimsonraine/blue.JPG

http://www.angelfire.com/nj4/crimsonraine/blue2.JPG

http://www.angelfire.com/nj4/crimsonraine/blue3.JPG

Crimson Raine (who isn't so crimson)
Crimson, you've started a full like... 2 pages, just for posting your pictures. You should be proud of that little fact. Oh, and I think you're cute, like most of the members seem to think.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
The Kernel
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Kernel »

Frank Hipper wrote:Those are the identical ideas I have on women's bodies, except their bizarre and unpleasant sacks hang from their chests.
Frank I think you need to experience the joy of a titty fuck before you dismiss boobs entirely.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

verilon wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:For me it comes down to this

Women look better.

Provided, of course, a pair of lesbians (the operative word being 'lesbians') would actually sandwich a male in between them...
That's why it's a fantasy :D .

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

The Kernel wrote:
Frank Hipper wrote:Those are the identical ideas I have on women's bodies, except their bizarre and unpleasant sacks hang from their chests.
Frank I think you need to experience the joy of a titty fuck before you dismiss boobs entirely.
I had quite a few sexual exploits of extremely varied nature in my teen years, believe me. :twisted:
When you've got to close your eyes and pretend you're in the sack with a guy when you're with the hottest girl in school, you know to just give up all pretense! :D
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

verilon wrote:Of course, I've hit my bi swing again, and it doesn't seem to want to go away.. I'm just really horny lately.. like you all needed to know that.. you did... HA! :twisted: :P
Debi and I are pleased you shared that information, thankyouverymuch. :wink:
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

Durandal wrote: My divine visage is an exception to the rule.
Ah, there's the Damien we know. Where were you hiding?
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

Dalton wrote: Shut up, bitch! Rickslap you into next week...
As I was saying... and why are you slapping your monitor? Run out of ritalin? :P
Connor MacLeod wrote: *nodnod* Yeah, real believable, that :D
About as believable as your Rick James impression. *snicker*
Exmoor Cat
Jedi Knight

Post by Exmoor Cat »

Ghost Rider wrote:
Connor MacLeod wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote: I didn't....oh you want to whip her.

Okay, tease. :P

And you don't want to? :P
Quiet...I'm merely two parts away from my mind contro...Spam removal device.
DOI! Join the queue and wait your turn! THat frame is becomning a complete social magnet these days.....
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Exmoor Cat wrote:DOI! Join the queue and wait your turn! THat frame is becomning a complete social magnet these days.....
I think I know who you are... :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Dorsk 81
Sith Devotee

Post by Dorsk 81 »

Zaia wrote:
Exmoor Cat wrote:DOI! Join the queue and wait your turn! THat frame is becomning a complete social magnet these days.....
I think I know who you are... :D
As do I, infact, I've met him! :)
"I would, for instance, fellate a smurf before I pick death." Dylan Moran
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
EBC's Devonian Deviant | GALE's Supplementary Bi Brit | BoTM's Raw Recruit | GDC's Horny Delphinidae | I'm with RMA | CoIB
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Dorsk 81 wrote:As do I, infact, I've met him! :)
I know, I actually was sure I knew who he was. I just didn't want to be rude since we hadn't been formally introduced. :D
Daltonator
Reclusive Wanker

Post by Daltonator »

Connor MacLeod wrote:
Dalton wrote: Shut up, bitch! Rickslap you into next week...
As I was saying... and why are you slapping your monitor? Run out of ritalin? :P
Silence, fool.
Connor MacLeod wrote:
Dalton wrote: *nodnod* Yeah, real believable, that :D
About as believable as your Rick James impression. *snicker*
I'm Rick James, bitch! It's a celebration, bitch!
JMS 4:22 | Image
Daltonator
Reclusive Wanker

Post by Daltonator »

Zaia wrote:
Dorsk 81 wrote:As do I, infact, I've met him! :)
I know, I actually was sure I knew who he was. I just didn't want to be rude since we hadn't been formally introduced. :D
I take full responsibility for letting him loose in here.
JMS 4:22 | Image
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

1) I accept some of that responsibility. I vouched for him.

2) It's quite simple, guys. Hairy chests to rest our heads on, strong arms to support our necks and versatile wrists to open jam jars.
Yes some women have those traits as well, but even girls have some macho pride, and we'd rather let the men prance about being manly then have our macho pride trodden on by a butch woman.

3) Breasts, godsdammit, Aly! BREASTS! The most beautiful thing in the world!
I thought even gay men could appreciate the wondrousness that are breasts.... You certainly must have issues with your mother :P

4) I'm laughing at all mods who are currently thinking "must... split... thread... why... won't... it... load...."
We should have a separate comments thread.
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

InnerBrat wrote:
4) I'm laughing at all mods who are currently thinking "must... split... thread... why... won't... it... load...."
We should have a separate comments thread.
I would've long ago thought so, if this wasn't the funnest batch of semi off topic stuff this forum has had in a long time.

Later, I'll make a new one.

Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

RedImperator wrote:
Alyrium Denryle wrote:Well I know full well what I see in males

Hell, I dont know what you see in females. They have these two blobs of fat that just dont.. fit....
They're called breasts, and they're the most wonderful things on Earth.
ewwwwww
*shudder*
Now that I think of it...
No...
*shudder*

I prefer manly man. They're sexay :D
Great Dolphin Conspiracy - Chatter box
"Implications: we have been intercepted deliberately by a means unknown, for a purpose unknown, and transferred to a place unknown by a form of intelligence unknown. Apart from the unknown, everything is obvious." ZORAC
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.
Amphibious
Redshirt

Post by Amphibious »

There's me alright... :?
it was the best pic I had of me IMO, and was taken in December of 2003. I may not look it in that pic, but I'm in grade 10.

-Regards