Calling All Egos: THE ADONIS AWARDS

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Lagmonster
Master Control Program
Master Control Program

Post by Lagmonster »

Zaia wrote:
Lagmonster wrote:I'm guessing Zaia's going to win a bet of some sorts with this thread that she made. :lol:
Shhhh! We're on a roll here! :D
Uh-huh. Ain't no thirty-somethings gonna jump on your horse, ma'am. We is sensitive things, we are, what with all these kids running around. :wink:
Note: I'm semi-retired from the board, so if you need something, please be patient.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Lagmonster wrote:Uh-huh. Ain't no thirty-somethings gonna jump on your horse, ma'am. We is sensitive things, we are, what with all these kids running around. :wink:
You (and Mike) are SERIOUSLY underestimating how sexy dads can be. Seeing a man who is a wonderful father is extremely attractive, and seeing a man who's a wonderful SHIRTLESS father is even MORE attractive!

C'mon, please? Either of you? Or better yet, both?! :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Dalton wrote:
Zaia wrote:Alright, up to seven participants now! Woohoo! *catcalls* Thanks, Dalton!! *kisses cheek*
:oops:

Er...I once gave a friend a lapdance at her birthday party...*waggles eyebrows*
Has she been released from the nut house yet? :P

I'm going to need to do some heavy editing to one of my pics, but I'll post it.

Edit: Not exactly what I promised, but it works.

I'm really not that pale, I was standing in my kitchen under the light when I took it.
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Zaia wrote: 2000AD, I LOVE your pictures--your poses are so cute, and that eyebrow thing you have goin' on is sexy, damnit. *rowr* :wink:
It a cross between Johnny Bravo and The Rock. Combined with some strange facial expressions it makes me look constipated in some of the rejected pics :D
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

Right.. I have an old picture somewhere.... *looks*

Uhh... Obscenely large picture...

I have better ones, I just need to resize and upload them. That one happened to be on my netscape account *shrugs*
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

And here it is...

Too insecure at the moment to post it in the thread, so you only get a link. :P
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Rye wrote:And here it is...

<click>

THUD!!!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice..... :teeth:
Image Image
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Rawr, where can I get me some of that? :D
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

Aya wrote:
Dalton wrote:
Zaia wrote:Alright, up to seven participants now! Woohoo! *catcalls* Thanks, Dalton!! *kisses cheek*
:oops:

Er...I once gave a friend a lapdance at her birthday party...*waggles eyebrows*
Has she been released from the nut house yet? :P

I'm going to need to do some heavy editing to one of my pics, but I'll post it.

Edit: Not exactly what I promised, but it works.

<snip>

I'm really not that pale, I was standing in my kitchen under the light when I took it.
You're cute!
:mrgreen:
Great Dolphin Conspiracy - Chatter box
"Implications: we have been intercepted deliberately by a means unknown, for a purpose unknown, and transferred to a place unknown by a form of intelligence unknown. Apart from the unknown, everything is obvious." ZORAC
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

Yay!

*frolics around all the yummy chests*

Thank you, Zaia. This is the best equinox present a girl could ever ask for. *hugs*
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Anytime, beautiful. *kiss kiss* :D

Hey, any chance of you convincing your kitty cat to join in the fun? *mischevious smile*
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

Ok, now it's our turn. Make a new thread and show us your boobies!
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Dahak wrote: You're cute!
:mrgreen:
Am not. :oops:
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Decisions, decisions... Since I'm planning to post something in the What You Look Like Thread 3 anyway, I probably should enter. But...hm.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

Despite my real world shyness, I have thought about posting a topless pic of myself, but two concerns come to mind.

1) I fear all the ladies will copy it, and distribute all over the internet, and I will soon be flooded with hot chicks wanting some of that wicked piloting action. And...

2) More realisticly, people will copy and distribute my pic to simply make fun of my tall and skinny build.
Last edited by Wicked Pilot on 2004-04-14 10:33am, edited 1 time in total.
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

I wouldnt make fun of you
kojikun
BANNED

Post by kojikun »

RYE WINS BY DEFAULT.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Sì! Abbiamo un' anima! Ma è fatta di tanti piccoli robot.
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Wicked Pilot wrote:Despite my real world shyness, I have thought about posting a topless pic of myself, but too concerns come to mind.

1) I fear all the ladies will copy it, and distribute all over the internet, and I will soon be flooded with hot chicks wanting some of that wicked piloting action. And...

2) More realisticly, people will copy and distribute my pic to simply make fun of my tall and skinny build.
Bud, I'm like 6'3 and weight only 120 lbs.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Default? We have like 10 contestants and more who are waiting on cameras. Shut yer yapper, silly koj. :P
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Zaia wrote:Default? We have like 10 contestants and more who are waiting on cameras. Shut yer yapper, silly koj. :P
Well, Rye would win by default if this was a penis contest. :D
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Rye wrote:And here it is...

Huh. Legolas Effect.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
kojikun
BANNED

Post by kojikun »

Zaia: Regardless of who enters, Rye will always win. Always has won and always will, therefore he wins by default. :P
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

kojikun wrote:Zaia: Regardless of who enters, Rye will always win. Always has won and always will, therefore he wins by default. :P
HEAR THAT, DURANDAL? SOUNDS LIKE A CHALLENGE TO ME!!

:P :D
kojikun
BANNED

Post by kojikun »

Zaia wrote:HEAR THAT, DURANDAL? SOUNDS LIKE A CHALLENGE TO ME!!

:P :D
Sure does. Put up, Durandal. Or are you admitting you're not that seeeexy? :wink:
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Give me a few months. I've recently started lifting weights and I'm actually noticing some improvement. By the end of the summer I will be sexier than Pablo Sanchez.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.