Return of What do you look like (take 3)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Comosicus
Keeper of the Lore

Post by Comosicus »

Durandal wrote:
Comosicus wrote:You look a bit like Amidala in the first picture.
If you'd read Fast Times, you wouldn't have been surprised. :)
What is Fast Times?
Not all Dacians died at Sarmizegetusa
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Comosicus wrote:What is Fast Times?
Only the best fanfic in existence.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Dahak wrote:
RedImperator wrote:
Alyrium Denryle wrote:Well I know full well what I see in males

Hell, I dont know what you see in females. They have these two blobs of fat that just dont.. fit....
They're called breasts, and they're the most wonderful things on Earth.
ewwwwww
*shudder*
Now that I think of it...
No...
*shudder*

I prefer manly man. They're sexay :D
Ball sacks, dude. Ball sacks.

I rest my case.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

This is me playing flight sims on my computer. Yes I do take it too seriousily.

The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Indeed you do... I don't go for the flight mask when I'm capping MiGs. :P
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Gerard_Paloma
Padawan Learner

Post by Gerard_Paloma »

Wicked Pilot wrote:This is me playing flight sims on my computer. Yes I do take it too seriousily.

*snip rad pic*
No way, man, the rest of us just don't take it seriously enough. Although I do play with the HOTAS setup, the joystick + keyboard sucks ass.

Visit the TensidedRPG Forum!
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

InnerBrat wrote:3) Breasts, godsdammit, Aly! BREASTS! The most beautiful thing in the world!
I thought even gay men could appreciate the wondrousness that are breasts.... You certainly must have issues with your mother :P
Someone throwing Freud in Aly's face? This is new. :P :lol:
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

Durandal wrote:
Comosicus wrote:What is Fast Times?
Only the best fanfic in existence.
If you're a pot head :P
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

Ghost Rider wrote:
InnerBrat wrote:
4) I'm laughing at all mods who are currently thinking "must... split... thread... why... won't... it... load...."
We should have a separate comments thread.
I would've long ago thought so, if this wasn't the funnest batch of semi off topic stuff this forum has had in a long time.

Later, I'll make a new one.
See.. now you're thanking me :P
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

Daltonator wrote: Silence, fool.
No, no, no.. that's Mr. T. And its pronounced "Foo'" - SILENT "L"

Dalton wrote: I'm Rick James, bitch! It's a celebration, bitch!
Now you're making up fictional celebrations to support your Rick James delusion. As if saying "bitch" after every other sentence makes you more like him :P
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

OH yes.. and three words: HOORAY FOR BOOBIES! :D
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

3) Breasts, godsdammit, Aly! BREASTS! The most beautiful thing in the world!
I thought even gay men could appreciate the wondrousness that are breasts.... You certainly must have issues with your mother
Well, I know the Freudian explanation....

I dont like breasts because I love my mother so much that I feel subconciously that I am not good enough for her. So, I went in the opposite direction to spare mother having to put up with my oedipus complex.

Now you... women are not supposed to like breasts.

YOU like breasts because of your desire for your father. WHen you were in puperty you saw all those breasts that were bigger than yours. You hated them at first out of jealousy. However subconciously you knew that breasts were the key to winning your father over. But your Id didnt understand the concept and grew to want THEIR breasts rather than santing to have breasts LIKE theirs....
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

Bullshit. You hate breasts becasue you had a horrible incident with them as a child. Maybe your mother, whom you associate with the food and warmth supplied by breasts, was an evil psychopathic bitch.

Me, I like breasts because I had a comfortable, stable, nurtured childhood and spent many a happy time sucking on one. Also, because they're the greatest thing ever.
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
The Kernel
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Kernel »

InnerBrat wrote: Me, I like breasts because I had a comfortable, stable, nurtured childhood and spent many a happy time sucking on one. Also, because they're the greatest thing ever.
I disagree. While breasts are certainly ONE of the greatest things ever, this has even the finest homegrown boobies beat:

Behold the beauty of a grill so fine that God himself would have one if he actually existed. Truly a masterwork of engineering might.
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

Bullshit. You hate breasts becasue you had a horrible incident with them as a child. Maybe your mother, whom you associate with the food and warmth supplied by breasts, was an evil psychopathic bitch.
No, my mother was NOT a psychopathic bitch. If anything my father was a psychotic asshole.
Me, I like breasts because I had a comfortable, stable, nurtured childhood and spent many a happy time sucking on one. Also, because they're the greatest thing ever.
Ah, so you suffer from an oedipus complex and electra complex.. very interesting.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

The Kernel wrote:
InnerBrat wrote: Me, I like breasts because I had a comfortable, stable, nurtured childhood and spent many a happy time sucking on one. Also, because they're the greatest thing ever.
I disagree. While breasts are certainly ONE of the greatest things ever, this has even the finest homegrown boobies beat:

[img]<snip>[/img]

Behold the beauty of a grill so fine that God himself would have one if he actually existed. Truly a masterwork of engineering might.
Dude, you can stick your dick in a barbecue grill if you like. I'll take the titties.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
The Kernel
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Kernel »

RedImperator wrote: Dude, you can stick your dick in a barbecue grill if you like. I'll take the titties.
*sigh*

I can see you simply do not fully appreciate the glory of the Weber Genesis grill. Titties, for all their wonderful attributes, simply cannot cook a Kansas City steak to the peak of perfection. Moreover, while perfect titties are everywhere and plentiful (as they should be), how many people do you know with the perfect grill? I rest my case.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

I'll take a hamburger reheated in the microwave and a titty fuck over steak and jerking off any day.
X-Ray Blues
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

I suspect the Kernel has some shares in the company which manufactures the grills. Noone in their right mind would neglect the masterwork that is the breast for slices of dead cow being burned.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:Ah, so you suffer from an oedipus complex and electra complex.. very interesting.
Isn't an oedipal complex strictly for males?
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Mmmmmmmm, steak...
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

I'd rather cook with a charcoal grill (gas is for sissies!) which is also, quite a lot cheaper (and better) and have a bodacious babe to satisfy all my more manly needs, than spend $700 in that glorified kitchen burner.
CrimsonRaine
Jedi Knight

Post by CrimsonRaine »

RedImperator wrote:
The Kernel wrote:

[img]<snip>[/img]

Dude, you can stick your dick in a barbecue grill if you like. I'll take the titties.
Good lord, man.

And for the count, I like breasts, too. I mean, they're pretty simple. Nice and warm and pillowy, and for Christ's sake, they're MEANT to be suckled. And for the most part, that feels rather nice.

Which leads me to this question: Why do men have nipples?
"And on that day, on the horizon, I shall be. And I shall point at them and say unto them HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" -- Ravenwing
RedImperator: "Yeah, and there were little Jesus-bits everywhere."
Crimsonraine: "Jesus-bits?!"

666th Post: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:59 am
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

Me, after a recent bleaching-of-the-hair.

*blinks* I don't look quite right there... pictures I take like that never do though. Oh well, it shows my hair.
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

CrimsonRaine wrote: Good lord, man.

And for the count, I like breasts, too. I mean, they're pretty simple. Nice and warm and pillowy, and for Christ's sake, they're MEANT to be suckled. And for the most part, that feels rather nice.

Which leads me to this question: Why do men have nipples?
Because in the womb we start off female, physically. Later on the y chromosome triggers off different hormones and the female bits grow into male ones.

A sort of flip-flop of this would be in hyenas, whose females have even more testosterone than the males, and the females have "false penises" and are generally very aggressive. They have a matriarchal society too.
Last edited by Rye on 2004-04-14 05:39pm, edited 1 time in total.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus