Return of What do you look like (take 3)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

Mitth`raw`nuruodo wrote:<snip>
Me, after a recent bleaching-of-the-hair.

*blinks* I don't look quite right there... pictures I take like that never do though. Oh well, it shows my hair.
Mitth, get better glasses. Possibly thinner, smaller ones. Those look horrible on you...
Great Dolphin Conspiracy - Chatter box
"Implications: we have been intercepted deliberately by a means unknown, for a purpose unknown, and transferred to a place unknown by a form of intelligence unknown. Apart from the unknown, everything is obvious." ZORAC
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

Dahak wrote:
Mitth`raw`nuruodo wrote:<snip>

*blinks* I don't look quite right there... pictures I take like that never do though. Oh well, it shows my hair.
Mitth, get better glasses. Possibly thinner, smaller ones. Those look horrible on you...
I know. They look bad partly just because it's a bad picture, but yeah, these glasses suck.
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Mitth`raw`nuruodo wrote:Image

Bah, the glasses look perfectly fine to me.

Cute hair too ^_~
Image Image
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Mitth`raw`nuruodo wrote:Image

Bah, the glasses look perfectly fine to me.

Cute hair too ^_~
You have yet to be introduced to the fine art of Glass Choosing :D
Those can make a hell of a difference...
When I think of some of my past ones... *shudder*
Great Dolphin Conspiracy - Chatter box
"Implications: we have been intercepted deliberately by a means unknown, for a purpose unknown, and transferred to a place unknown by a form of intelligence unknown. Apart from the unknown, everything is obvious." ZORAC
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

verilon wrote:
Alyrium Denryle wrote:Ah, so you suffer from an oedipus complex and electra complex.. very interesting.
Isn't an oedipal complex strictly for males?
That is why she is such an anomaly. SHe competes with both her mother and her father for the affection of both.
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

CrimsonRaine wrote:And for the count, I like breasts, too. I mean, they're pretty simple. Nice and warm and pillowy, and for Christ's sake, they're MEANT to be suckled. And for the most part, that feels rather nice.
It does. I rather like man-boobies, thankyouverymuch. :P

Of course, that's not to say I wouldn't pass up a chance at a chick every once in a while. ;)
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

verilon wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:And for the count, I like breasts, too. I mean, they're pretty simple. Nice and warm and pillowy, and for Christ's sake, they're MEANT to be suckled. And for the most part, that feels rather nice.

Of course, that's not to say I wouldn't pass up a chance at a chick every once in a while. ;)
No no no no. You're an attractive man, and you need to keep OUT of my market. Out! Go find some other attractive man and form a committed, loving, monogamous relationship. Unless you'd like to invite some other dudes. Maybe what you need is a man harem, verlion.

I'm not volunteering to join, by the way.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

RedImperator wrote:
verilon wrote:

No no no no. You're an attractive man, and you need to keep OUT of my market. Out! Go find some other attractive man and form a committed, loving, monogamous relationship. Unless you'd like to invite some other dudes. Maybe what you need is a man harem, verlion.
No. And right now I'm in the infamous bisexual "man-hating" phase (lol). Right now, I don't want to deal with drama, and you'd be surprised how much drama a guy can create...
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

verilon wrote:No. And right now I'm in the infamous bisexual "man-hating" phase (lol). Right now, I don't want to deal with drama, and you'd be surprised how much drama a guy can create...
I wouldn't be surprised. Men can be quite the drama queens, even the straight ones.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

RedImperator wrote:
verilon wrote:

I'm not volunteering to join, by the way.
Having to put up with Damien is bad enough, huh? :P
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

CrimsonRaine wrote: Which leads me to this question: Why do men have nipples?

Need something to stick the red hot needles through, don't we? Can't always use the scrotum. :P
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

The Kernel wrote:I disagree. While breasts are certainly ONE of the greatest things ever, this has even the finest homegrown boobies beat:

http://www.weber.com/bbq/img/grillPhoto ... 1large.jpg

Behold the beauty of a grill so fine that God himself would have one if he actually existed. Truly a masterwork of engineering might.
Please tell me you're kidding...I mean really...you'd take a grill, albeit quite a nice grill I admit over a pair of breasts? :?

Let's get this straight, there's no way in hell I'm trading in my boobs for a gas grill!
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Connor MacLeod wrote:

Need something to stick the red hot needles through, don't we? Can't always use the scrotum. :P
And for some that's what the Penis is for...ah the strange friends.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

The Kernel wrote:
RedImperator wrote: Dude, you can stick your dick in a barbecue grill if you like. I'll take the titties.
*sigh*

I can see you simply do not fully appreciate the glory of the Weber Genesis grill. Titties, for all their wonderful attributes, simply cannot cook a Kansas City steak to the peak of perfection. Moreover, while perfect titties are everywhere and plentiful (as they should be), how many people do you know with the perfect grill? I rest my case.
Steak, while awesome, does not beat boob in the of sexual enticement. Literally this apples and oranges, man.

Sorry, I love steak to the point I have spent literally thousands of dollars over a span of many a decade, and will likely spend thousands more...but even then they do not beat a good pair of cuddly breasts.

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

Rye wrote:Because in the womb we start off female,
Apparently some of us never fully leave that stage *coughRyecough*. Of course, I'm not saying that's a bad thing. I think we're all inherently bisexual and androgynous, some are just more 'into' it than others.

-Damien
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

The Kernel wrote:*sigh*

I can see you simply do not fully appreciate the glory of the Weber Genesis grill. Titties, for all their wonderful attributes, simply cannot cook a Kansas City steak to the peak of perfection. Moreover, while perfect titties are everywhere and plentiful (as they should be), how many people do you know with the perfect grill? I rest my case.
Let's put it this way. I can easily go a year without a grilled steak while I can't survive more than a couple days without seeing titties. Simply put, breasts are far more important and indispensable than a mere grill. You can live without a grill, can you go the rest of your life without seeing another breast? I rest my case.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

I don't have a frame of reference here at all, but I'm gonna have to go with Kernel. I can't imagine enjoying a pair of breasts as much as a good, bloody steak.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
The Kernel
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Kernel »

aerius wrote:
The Kernel wrote:*sigh*

Let's put it this way. I can easily go a year without a grilled steak while I can't survive more than a couple days without seeing titties. Simply put, breasts are far more important and indispensable than a mere grill. You can live without a grill, can you go the rest of your life without seeing another breast? I rest my case.
Let me put this another way. A good grill will get you titties fairly easily (cooking for a women is the quickest way to her heart after all) while titties will not get you a good grill unless your girlfriend is willing to flash the manager of the hardware store while you steal one.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

I've had several girlfriends who would have been willing to do that.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Oni Koneko Damien wrote:
Rye wrote:Because in the womb we start off female,
Apparently some of us never fully leave that stage *coughRyecough*. Of course, I'm not saying that's a bad thing. I think we're all inherently bisexual and androgynous, some are just more 'into' it than others.
Quiet you, my penis has the final word in what gender I am, and as anyone who has seen it will tell you, it's very, very male. Or female hyena.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Supreme Monkey Lord
Youngling

Post by Supreme Monkey Lord »

Rye wrote:
Quiet you, my penis has the final word in what gender I am, and as anyone who has seen it will tell you, it's very, very male. Or female hyena.

Don't listen to him. Go back a few pages and you'll see Rye is quite feminine.
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

Ghost Rider wrote:
Connor MacLeod wrote:

And for some that's what the Penis is for...ah the strange friends.
No, the penis is where the C-clamp goes :twisted:
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

I'll take the steak an dbreasts, just cuz there's nothing that can stop me from having both. :P
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Connor MacLeod wrote:I'll take the steak and breasts, just cuz there's nothing that can stop me from having both. :P
Well, what heterosexual, meat eating male wouldn't? :P

Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

Me, moments ago, getting ready for a school dance.

EDIT: it's out of focus, and doesn't show the absolute coolness that is my coat. Oh well, I'll get a better pic later.
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.