Calling All Egos: THE ADONIS AWARDS

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

*sticks tongue out at the knuckleheads*

Ok, I think we've pretty much wrapped this up. On Friday I'm going to initialize the judging procedure, which will be closed on Sunday evening. Therefore, anyone left who has not yet posted a picture needs to submit it no later than Friday evening, when judging will begin.

EDIT: Nevermind, GR is going to participate and needs more time past the weekend. We've also waiting on Mad (yah?), who is supposed to be posting photos of his bodacious bod soon we all hope.

Anyone else? *purrrrrs* :D
Last edited by Zaia on 2004-04-28 02:56pm, edited 1 time in total.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Ah shucks...guess I can't enter :P

Since the latest I can get pics is by Tuesday.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Latest or earliest?

And if you honestly want to participate, I'm makin' this shit up as I go along, so we can hold off a couple of days so you can enter. :P :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Zaia wrote:Latest or earliest?

And if you honestly want to participate, I'm makin' this shit up as I go along, so we can hold off a couple of days so you can enter. :P :D
Stop taunting my work brain :P

Earliest(stoopid brain)...mostly because I'm away from any connection until at least Tuesday to get a Puter and Scanner.

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

If you actually want to participate, then say the word and I'll just tell everyone to not pay attention to my previous post about judging. If you don't actually want to participate, stop toying with my emotions and just say so. :wink:
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Zaia wrote:If you actually want to participate, then say the word and I'll just tell everyone to not pay attention to my previous post about judging. If you don't actually want to participate, stop toying with my emotions and just say so. :wink:
I'll particpate since you asked so nicely...just stating when :D

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

See edit above, all interested persons. :D
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

I knew i should have got my brother to take a proper pic before i came up to uni.
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

Batman wrote:Damien, no offence intended but-wrong gender.
1) It's the same gender as everyone else who's posted topless pics on this thread, so I don't think that's really going to have a crucial effect on judging.

2) I already know I'm the wrong damn gender...come on breastesses, grow damnit!

3) I suppose I could put more pictures up and claim that I'm embodying the spirit of those who haven't posted yet.

-Damien
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Oni Koneko Damien wrote:
Batman wrote:Damien, no offence intended but-wrong gender.
1) It's the same gender as everyone else who's posted topless pics on this thread,
I know that, dunderhead. I meant for ME.
so I don't think that's really going to have a crucial effect on judging.
Actually one might argue that it DOES, since its what makes you qualify in the first place.
2) I already know I'm the wrong damn gender...come on breastesses, grow damnit!
*files 'breastesses' with his other usesless nonword that might come in handy some day*
I refuse to think about the comment beyond that.
My aren't we contrary today, Master Bruce...
Username envy. You see, his is much longer than mine.

:P
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Mad
Jedi Council Member

Post by Mad »

Me, shirtless. (With bad lighting and not enough time to do it properly, might be able to get one that won't get people mad at me later... :P)
Later...
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

Mad wrote:Me, shirtless. (With bad lighting and not enough time to do it properly, might be able to get one that won't get people mad at me later... :P)
Nice!!!
8)
Great Dolphin Conspiracy - Chatter box
"Implications: we have been intercepted deliberately by a means unknown, for a purpose unknown, and transferred to a place unknown by a form of intelligence unknown. Apart from the unknown, everything is obvious." ZORAC
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Dahak wrote:
Mad wrote:Me, shirtless. (With bad lighting and not enough time to do it properly, might be able to get one that won't get people mad at me later... :P)
Nice!!!
8)
Seconded. BOING! :twisted:
Image Image
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Mad, you look like you belong on a soap opera. *kisskiss* :wink:
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Heheheheh..I do so love the eyebrow.... :wink:
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

Look at my beautiful globe!

And the signed Sinosauropteryx print! yummy, ain't it?
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

*catcalls* Ooh baby, yeah! :D
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

InnerBrat wrote:Look at my beautiful globe!
That print's gotta be a fake. Not only is there no way in hell for it to be old enough to be signed by a real Sinosauropteryx, but I very much doubt they were capable of holding a pen, leave alone write.
Nice globe, though...
*runs like hell*
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

LAST MINUTE ENTRY!

I already put in a pic, but Alicia likes this one better, sooo:

Ignore the farmer's tan... I got rid of it a day or two afterwords.

Bonus old one:
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

Only one globe? :P
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

You're far hairier than I imagined you to be... :wink:
:D
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Dorsk 81
Sith Devotee

Post by Dorsk 81 »

[img]-snip-[/img]

Just as pretty as I remember... :D
"I would, for instance, fellate a smurf before I pick death." Dylan Moran
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
EBC's Devonian Deviant | GALE's Supplementary Bi Brit | BoTM's Raw Recruit | GDC's Horny Delphinidae | I'm with RMA | CoIB
seanrobertson
Jedi Council Member

Post by seanrobertson »

Zaia wrote: EDIT: Nevermind, GR is going to participate and needs more time past the weekend. We've also waiting on Mad (yah?), who is supposed to be posting photos of his bodacious bod soon we all hope.

Anyone else? *purrrrrs* :D
Hmm...I can't make any promises. If I did submit something, I'd probably start with an old picture--say, from when I was 12 or 13--just to take it easy on the other guys ;) :lol:

Kibbitzing aside, I'll see what I can do. If I don't have something in by the 6th, though, have fun without me 8)
Pain, or damage, don't end the world, or despair, or fuckin' beatin's. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, ya got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man ... and give some back.
-Al Swearengen

Cry woe, destruction, ruin and decay: The worst is death, and death will have his day.
-Ole' Shakey's "Richard II," Act III, scene ii.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

seanrobertson wrote:Kibbitzing aside, I'll see what I can do. If I don't have something in by the 6th, though, have fun without me 8)
Sounds like a plan, Stan. :D

And thumbs-up on the word 'kibbitzing.' I like. :wink: