FTaSDH - Current Ep - 1x05 - To Russia, With Love

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

*fall off chair*

OMFG, that was so funny, Einy and Spanky, perfect pose.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:1. Spanky still must be a girl.
2. I would honestly prefere it if this Spanky was not such a resentful caricature. Many of you may find it funny, but I personally find it to be quite hostile. I didn't indent for my name to be used in such a way.
Here's the truth about your character. Originally, it was supposed to be a resentful caricature because we both hated you. But between the first episode and the second one, you grew a sense of humor, so we stopped being resentful and just turned it into a funny caricature, which you seemed okay with.

Seriously, did you see Dark Hellion's character in the pilot? That is us being resentful and cruel. When your character starts jerking off in front of large crowds, you'll know that we hate you. The Dale/Spanky thing was just your typical sitcom stuff. Until then, it's all in good fun, and I think you're seeing malice where there isn't any. We both like your character, so we're not killing him off.
Dalton wrote:Fuck you two.
Hey come on, I gave you a great little scene when you poked your head out into the hallway. :)
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Come on, Spanky, your character was awesome! Not to mention Rogue 9's and Ein's. Hehehe. I'll never memorize Eminem songs ever again. :lol:
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

By the way, 'squawk' is spelled with a W.

Otherwise, hilarious chapter...
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Funny stuff, you guys, but the clincher has to be with the Frank Fontaine novel. :lol:
JADAFETWA
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

FUNNIEST!

FANFIC!

EVER!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Image
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Yeah, you guys hit a little too close to home with my character and the economics-related sex jokes. Scary. :shock:

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

That's fucking hilarious guys. The Dale and Spanky parts were best I thought. This is a great fanfic guys, you need to really start getting them out faster.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Andrew J.
Sith Marauder

Post by Andrew J. »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:1. Spanky still must be a girl.
And a dolphin? :D
Speaking of, Utsanomiko mentioned to me that he would like it to be known that he does not want his name to be used in any sort of fanfiction, just for the record.
Now they're just going to put your brother in out of spite, you know.
Don't hate; appreciate!

RIP Eddie.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

I've got to wonder why Utsan-whatever didn't just tell us himself.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Mr. Sinister
Padawan Learner

Post by Mr. Sinister »

Is Mike Wong going to make an appearance in an upcoming episode? I think it would be cool if he came as a guest speaker or something, seeing that he is such a legend.

Also, are you planing on showing a confrontation with SB? That should prove...interesting. :twisted:
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Mr. Sinister wrote:Is Mike Wong going to make an appearance in an upcoming episode? I think it would be cool if he came as a guest speaker or something, seeing that he is such a legend.

Also, are you planing on showing a confrontation with SB? That should prove...interesting. :twisted:
Stop unraveling our plot, dammit.
Damien Sorresso

- The Onion
Mr. Sinister
Padawan Learner

Post by Mr. Sinister »

Sorry :oops:
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:That doesn't change the fact that I am personally uncomfortable with how my characture is portrayed and how my name is being used. To me it does not sound as if it is based on good natured jocular teasings but on hostile resentment, and I would greatly prefer that such a portrayal cease: kill my character off in the next chapter if needed.
Relax, chill out, it's all in good fun, I mean I was a complete ditz in the first chapter which couldn't be further from the truth. Besides, you got your hair played with by me and how many other characters can say that, so in a way it's only fair that you become Ein's love thing which I found deliciously hilarious.

Awww...poor Spanky...
*ruffles Spanky's hair* :P
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Awsome. And if you can find a place (no matter how mean, stupid or crazy you make me) for me i'd be happy. Though it's perfectly good without me. :)
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Absolutely hilarious, especially the Stravo joke. Woowee...I need to breathe. :lol:
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

jmac wrote:
Spanky The Dolphin wrote:That doesn't change the fact that I am personally uncomfortable with how my characture is portrayed and how my name is being used. To me it does not sound as if it is based on good natured jocular teasings but on hostile resentment, and I would greatly prefer that such a portrayal cease: kill my character off in the next chapter if needed.
Relax, chill out, it's all in good fun, I mean I was a complete ditz in the first chapter which couldn't be further from the truth. Besides, you got your hair played with by me and how many other characters can say that, so in a way it's only fair that you become Ein's love thing which I found deliciously hilarious.
Ditz? No. You were what we big-time writers refer to as a "fuck bunny." :)
Damien Sorresso

- The Onion
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Durandal wrote:Ditz? No. You were what we big-time writers refer to as a "fuck bunny." :)
I prefer the term "fuck muffin" but that's just me....
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

Durandal wrote:I've got to wonder why Utsan-whatever didn't just tell us himself.
Because the only time I ever see anything in this forum is over Spanky's shoulder (only reason I'm on now is because he hadn't logged my account off yet), so it reminded me that I'd been meaning to mention that point so I figured I'd ask him to mention it while he was posting.
By His Word...
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Hmmmmm
I like it I LIKE it alot.
This has got to be one of the funest fics I have read in a long time, keep up the good work or ELES!
Who ever is in charge of stickying fic should sicky this one ASAP.
Ass for the way I have worked into this fic well I must say it's done well but yellow eyes????
I never did thing that I would be one of the staff a loony student who makes full use of the chem lab I can see that but all in all I like the way I have been added in to this fic, so who do I get to torture frist? :twisted:
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Hehehe...you fucking traitor, you :D
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

I have since read the chapter again, this time more carefully.

I would like to humbly apologise to Durandal and Red Imperator for accusing them of creating a malicious caraturization of myself. Spanky as portrayed in this chapter actually was quite humourous, as were the situations he was depicted in.

Two nitpicks, though, as I feel so compelled:

1. Spanky would have preference to the PPK. Big guns are for men with inferiority complexes, and since I personally suck at FPSs so horribly, I don't play them, and detest CS.

2. Now my major series of complaints will shift to insisting that Spanky be correctly portrayed as a girl, and that he should be killed if you don't. :P
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Yeah, Spanky should be those geeky hot anime chicks. Kinda like the things in Spanky's avy. Mmm...I'd like to spank that ass...

I wish I were in that fic. Heck, put me in Spanky's place, I won't be complaining.
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

I would complain that I'm not straight, but bi, and that I think I should be having hot lesbian sex with Marina.

But I'm not, coz it's a fictional character that just happens to have my name.
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Bleh, just wait. Character development will make sure you'll end up a bisexual.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!