FTaSDH - Current Ep - 1x05 - To Russia, With Love

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:1. Spanky would have preference to the PPK. Big guns are for men with inferiority complexes, and since I personally suck at FPSs so horribly, I don't play them, and detest CS.

2. Now my major series of complaints will shift to insisting that Spanky be correctly portrayed as a girl, and that he should be killed if you don't. :P
The characters are very, very loosely based on board members. So they're not going to match board counterparts exactly. In fact, the only people who will probably be exactly like their board counterparts are the people we don't like.

And Spanky is a boy. A very confused young boy, but male nonetheless. ;)
InnerBrat wrote:I would complain that I'm not straight, but bi, and that I think I should be having hot lesbian sex with Marina.
If we're feeling kinky one day, your character will come to that realization. ;)
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Durandal wrote:Ditz? No. You were what we big-time writers refer to as a "fuck bunny." :)
Well, I suppose I can live with that as long as aerius is the only one fucking me....
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Keeping up the pattern of whining, complaining, and giving suggestions about the characters, I must say that

1)The logical progression of alcoholic drinks is from vodka to aftershave to 100% alcohol. :D

2) After drinking, Russia's second-favorite activity is complaining about the government. Russian government, US government, the government of Zimbabwe, it doesn't matter. As long as there is a government to bash, we will be happy.

3) All Russians in America are either KGB agents or mafia agents (or both). Galkine here hasn't yet realized that the USSR is gone, though (or so it seems to me. :twisted: )

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

fgalkin wrote:1)The logical progression of alcoholic drinks is from vodka to aftershave to 100% alcohol. :D

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Don't forget methanol! Eventually they run out of ethanal alcohol to drink and end up helping themselves to the can of methanol in the woodshed. Of course there's some slight complications which result from this... :D
ø¤ º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok
The Kernel
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Kernel »

muse wrote: Don't forget methanol! Eventually they run out of ethanal alcohol to drink and end up helping themselves to the can of methanol in the woodshed. Of course there's some slight complications which result from this... :D
Methanol will kill you long before it gets you drunk. If you want to get intoxicated, Methanol is not the way.
muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

The Kernel wrote:Methanol will kill you long before it gets you drunk. If you want to get intoxicated, Methanol is not the way.
Like I said, slight complications, which include blindness & death among other things. :D
ø¤ º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok
Mark S
The Quiet One

Post by Mark S »

Very well done. I'm always interested to see who else will pop up and how.
Writer's Guild 'Ghost in the Machine'/Decepticon 'Devastator'/BOTM 'Space Ape'/Justice League 'The Tick'
"The best part of 'believe' is the lie."
It's always the quiet ones.
Andrew J.
Sith Marauder

Post by Andrew J. »

You two have very nice piece of writing here. Can I be in it?
Don't hate; appreciate!

RIP Eddie.
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

The Kernel wrote:

Yes you are, but you better start putting out by next episode or I'm going to take a crack at Marina's sexuality. :mrgreen:
*wanders by, sharpening knife and whistling*
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
Stuart Mackey
Drunken Kiwi Editor of the ASVS Press

Post by Stuart Mackey »

Durandal wrote:
"The incident is extremely unfortunate. That does not, however, preclude normal animal control measures. Animals that become too used to humans are a grave danger. Especially a tiger such as the one in this situation, probably frightened out of its mind by the events of the past several months and enjoying only sub-standard care," Kast said. That drew about ten counter-arguments simultaneously. Mr. Degan quieted down the rabble and let everyone who wanted to speak do so one at a time.

Stuart Mackey, head editor for the school paper "The Sunnyvale West Headline News," was up first. "A wild animal in a zoo, particularly endangered ones are not normally put down after a attack on a human because they are too rare to just do away with," he said. "And on that note a wild animal in a zoo is managed by trained, professional keepers, not drunk idiot soldiers with firearms; there is a difference. That tiger acted on instinct, exactly as it should. The soldiers acted out of drunken stupidity." Kast didn't give Mr. Degan the chance to let someone else speak, and Mr. Degan loved hearing Kast's arguments anyway.

"snip
Yeah baby! The Baghdad Tiger thread, such fond memories. And you even remembered my *profession* :D
Via money Europe could become political in five years" "... the current communities should be completed by a Finance Common Market which would lead us to European economic unity. Only then would ... the mutual commitments make it fairly easy to produce the political union which is the goal"

Jean Omer Marie Gabriel Monnet
--------------
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

The Kernel wrote:Yes you are, but you better start putting out by next episode or I'm going to take a crack at Marina's sexuality. :mrgreen:
Marina is off-limits, except to ... well you'll find out next episode. :D
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

Durandal wrote:Marina is off-limits, except to ... well you'll find out next episode. :D
Yay!
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Durandal wrote:
And when is that? :P
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Durandal wrote:
The Kernel wrote:Yes you are, but you better start putting out by next episode or I'm going to take a crack at Marina's sexuality. :mrgreen:
It's not my joke, is it? The one I told Red? You GOTTA have someone say that to Marina at some point.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

I remember Red telling me about it a while ago. We expanded on it.
Damien Sorresso

- The Onion
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Durandal wrote:I remember Red telling me about it a while ago. We expanded on it.
Excellent.

*cackles evilly*

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

This is very good you guys. There's some spelling and grammatical errors, but they're no big deal. I like how everyone turned out-- I can compare many of them to people in my school.

My one complaint would be that Foo didn't seem right. But she isn't her, she's a fictional character sharing the name, so I have no complaints. Great work guys!

*eagerly awaits next chapter*
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

We need a chapter where we see what the teachers do in their off time.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

I've been thinking about that, but we've still got plenty to work with with Our Student Heroes, first.
Damien Sorresso

- The Onion
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Dalton wrote:We need a chapter where we see what the teachers do in their off time.
Now that's going to be hairy scary Hehehe
Damm it I love this fic.

I NEED MORE OF THIS FIC!

* looks to the left then to the right and back again *
" Whip or chain saw, whip or chain saw what one do I use to get more of this fic? "
:twisted:
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Ah, the El Tee gives his coveted 10/10 review. :D
Damien Sorresso

- The Onion
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Durandal wrote:Ah, the El Tee gives his coveted 10/10 review. :D

HELL YES! :twisted:
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Pablo Sanchez
Commissar

Post by Pablo Sanchez »

Dalton wrote:We need a chapter where we see what the teachers do in their off time.
My portrayal was sparse, but I behaved in a suitably arbitrary manner. I think it would be nice to do a chapter on the night that Stravo first goes to the book-club. You can follow teachers and students in sequence, then shoot back to the principal in the most pathetic club ever. Maybe just three members, and one of them should be Spanky :D And my character can get sloppy drunk and cry on Stravo's shoulder afterwards.

"I've got a fucking Ph.D. and I haven't had a steady relationship since my sophomore year of college. Bitches! They said I was too focussed on becoming an educator. What kind of bullshit is that? Education is the future! What do we have without education?"
"Uh, I don't know sir."
"Nothing! Haven't you been reading the goddam book? That's what Chapter 55 is all about!"

That would make my week. :)
"I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war."
--The Lord Humungus
The Wookiee
Lex Wookos

Post by The Wookiee »

His portrayal of you was way off, though. You need to be a Latin casanova, not some anal-retentive Superintendent Chalmers clone :)
"I suggest a new strategy, Artoo: Let The Wookiee win."
SDnet BBS Administrator: Service With A Roar (And A Hydrospanner)
Knight of the Order of the Galactic Empire

Do not taunt The Wookiee.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

A latin casanova in public radio :)
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!