Return of What do you look like (take 3)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Teh girlfriend.

I wanted to get a few pictures of us together, but my camera's battery crapped out right after I took that last one. She got a nice one of us on her phone though; unfortunately we don't know how to get it off the phone and on to a computer.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Daltonator
Reclusive Wanker

Post by Daltonator »

She's got a slightly evil look about her.
JMS 4:22 | Image
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

in the second pic she vaguely looks like alison hanegen (sp?) from Buffy.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

she's hot and she looks like she has a slightly sadistic side...

Coo0ool :D
Member of the Unremarkables
Just because you're god, it doesn't mean you can treat people that way : - My girlfriend
Evil Brit Conspiracy - Insignificant guy
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Daltonator wrote:She's got a slightly evil look about her.
Not so much evil as mischievous. ;)
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Durandal wrote:Teh girlfriend.
Cute, and maybe it's just me but she looks a bit like a younger smaller version of my GF in the first picture. I think it's the face & hair.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Those pictures honestly don't do her justice. This is the best picture of her face I have though.

Damien Sorresso

- The Onion
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

So when can we expect her to start posting on SD.net? :)
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

I wouldn't get your hopes up. :)
Damien Sorresso

- The Onion
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

If I can talk my GF into joining up, I'm sure you can do the same with yours. :)
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Heh, we'll see.
Damien Sorresso

- The Onion
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

She's a cutie Damien.
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Crown wrote:She's a cutie Damien.
She's very cute. *makes sure Crown is infront of him, just in case.*
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

aerius wrote:
Cute, and maybe it's just me but she looks a bit like a younger smaller version of my GF in the first picture. I think it's the face & hair.
mmm..mmm, yeah, she's cute, and you're right, she does look a bit like me.

So Durandal, when can we expect to see her 'round here?
We need more chicks on this board and you must do your part to maintain a 100:1 male:female ratio. :D
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

damn... he has a girlfriend :P

*scratches name off list*

Just kidding...
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:damn... he has a girlfriend :P

*scratches name off list*

Just kidding...
You never know, they might be into threesomes... :P
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Nah... I just hit on him, I wouldn't(in all likelyhood... there is some room fpr maneuvering) sleep with him(let alone a female)
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

jmac wrote:mmm..mmm, yeah, she's cute, and you're right, she does look a bit like me.

So Durandal, when can we expect to see her 'round here?
We need more chicks on this board and you must do your part to maintain a 100:1 male:female ratio. :D
That's the thing, we've got completely different interests ... aside from each other, of course. :)
You never know, they might be into threesomes...
I haven't discussed that with her, but definitely not with another guy and probably not with another girl. The only girl whose pleasure I care about is her. :)
Damien Sorresso

- The Onion
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

<snip>
If she's as cool as you say she is, you've struck solid gold, man.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

Durandal wrote:That's the thing, we've got completely different interests ... aside from each other, of course. :)
But does she like you as much as you do? ;)

Have you tried using the WAP on your phone to email the pictures? I dont' have a camera phone myself, but I was of the impression you could email pics with them. (most of my friends have USB on theirs)
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

InnerBrat wrote:
Durandal wrote:That's the thing, we've got completely different interests ... aside from each other, of course. :)

Have you tried using the WAP on your phone to email the pictures? I dont' have a camera phone myself, but I was of the impression you could email pics with them. (most of my friends have USB on theirs)
You can send pics as MMS, via *Bluetooth, infrared, *e-mail client... (Of course only if your mobile phone has (*)those things installed :D )
Great Dolphin Conspiracy - Chatter box
"Implications: we have been intercepted deliberately by a means unknown, for a purpose unknown, and transferred to a place unknown by a form of intelligence unknown. Apart from the unknown, everything is obvious." ZORAC
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

InnerBrat wrote:
As impossible as it seems, yes. :D
Her phone plan doesn't include internet access.
Damien Sorresso

- The Onion
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

As impossible as it seems, yes.
WOW... she actually likes you? :shock: But... you are... a geek... a cute geek... but still a geek. A nerd even...

Must be one special kind of person to actually like you, good for you!! :shock: :D

Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

My very first piercing!!

its kinda sore i only got it done a couple of hours ago... i can't have the metal bar in for a couple of weeks, for now all i have is blue plastic and two balls 8)

Member of the Unremarkables
Just because you're god, it doesn't mean you can treat people that way : - My girlfriend
Evil Brit Conspiracy - Insignificant guy
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

You went for the rod your first time out? Man, you're never going to be able to sleep on that side of your head. :)
Damien Sorresso

- The Onion