Fast Times at SD High Teaser

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Kuja wrote:
Durandal wrote:Degan is not a chemistry teacher.
He is now. :P :wink:

Seriously, that was just a joke. I'm not trying to second-guess you guys or anything, honest.
3. Nobody, but nobody, would dare fire a rocket at Mr. Degan. Would YOU fire a rocket at a teacher who bore a striking resemblance to Megatron?
1. I wouldn't, but apparently Nitram would.

2. Depends on the rocket.

:P
1. Yes, yes I would.

2. Yes, yes I would. I'd probably add a Thermite warhead, though.

Whee! High explosives!
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

The LORD OF THE SPAM demands MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW!
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Trekdestroyer
Racist Donkey-Raping Son of a Whore

Post by Trekdestroyer »

So how about a part in the Fan fic?

I never expected the icy sting of rejection to be this cold :?
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

Trekdestroyer wrote:So how about a part in the Fan fic?

DEAR SPOCK! THE EGO JUST KEEPS GROWING AND GROWING AND GROWING!

By the end of the day it will have doubled Shatner. I hate to think about what it's going to be like at the end of the week...
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Being a Recruiter is fine and all...but can I be the incompetant NJROTC Instructer who keeps being schooled by Sea Skimmer?

"Yep," *Breaths Southern comfort fumes on class* ..I remember when I was on the Bunker Hill during the war...we had a seersucker missile fired at us....."

"Was that the one that splashed down 17 miles away from any coalition ship?"

"Cadet Skimmer, why don't you go ahead and write me a 20 page essay on coaltion naval operations during OIF...due tomorrow..."

*the next day*

"Here you go Petty Officer."

*Hands 50 page report*

"By the way, I looked up the Bunker Hill's manifest...you weren't even onboard during the Operation, you were T.A.D. in Pensacola..."

"THAT'S IT! YOU'RE ON THE LIST!"
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Since subtlety apparently clangs right off your spamming, thread-reviving, net-negative contributing head, let me try it another way:

NO!

Newbies don't get parts in the fic. People who irritate me with continuous demands to be in the fic when both Durandal and I said IN THIS THREAD not to ask to be in the fic definitely don't get parts in the fic. We have hundreds of people who have actually contributed something to the board to chose from when we need new characters.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

RedImperator wrote:

Since subtlety apparently clangs right off your spamming, thread-reviving, net-negative contributing head, let me try it another way:

NO!

Newbies don't get parts in the fic. People who irritate me with continuous demands to be in the fic when both Durandal and I said IN THIS THREAD not to ask to be in the fic definitely don't get parts in the fic. We have hundreds of people who have actually contributed something to the board to chose from when we need new characters.
Having said that ... I'm in the fic, right? :lol: :P
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

In all seriousness, It looks very funny and well written.

Is there going to a plot at all? I mean....is it going to be episodic? A self contained story a post? What?

EDIT:

Crown

Nope. Sorry. *Hangs head in shame.*
Last edited by Lonestar on 2004-06-01 12:05am, edited 1 time in total.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

Lonestar wrote:In all seriousness, It looks very funny and well written.

Is there going to a plot at all? I mean....is it going to be episodic? A self contained story a post? What?
:wtf:

You do realise that we are up to episode 3 ... right?
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Lonestar wrote:In all seriousness, It looks very funny and well written.

There's continunity between episodes and there's a loose story arc. We're not trying to tell some grand multi-part story. Think That 70's Show, which has ongoing arcs regarding character relations but isn't telling a single story per se. The individual episodes will be self-contained stories that advance the larger arc a little bit.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues