Fanfic Trailer

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Trekdestroyer
Racist Donkey-Raping Son of a Whore

Fanfic Trailer

Post by Trekdestroyer »

Does anybody want to hear the truth? can you take the truth? are you sure?

I won't be writing a fanfic for a while due to public opinion
Last edited by Trekdestroyer on 2004-06-05 03:33pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Its really not worth posting four lines. Esoecially four lines of unremarkable garbage.
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

::sighs::

You really don't learn TrekDestroyer? NO ONE CARES ABOUT FOUR LINES OF A FANFIC, AND NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU IN PARTICULAR! YOU ARE A NOBODY! WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU! WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING FAN-FIC! WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR AVATAR! WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR INTEREST IN TWO YEAR OLD THREADS! WE DON'T CARE!

Now prehaps you should put this behind you and start working on acting like a normal poster instead of like a Primadona Actor. Or if you really can't handle doing that there's a little x button on the top right of your browser, hit that and come back when you can handle the fact that no one cares.
Last edited by Straha on 2004-06-05 01:02pm, edited 1 time in total.
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Cease this cruelty to animals! Relax Straha, go read my fic! Attaboy! :lol:
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Cease this cruelty to animals! Relax Straha, go read my fic! Attaboy! :lol:
no, don't. read mine!
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I'm a NecroImperator. I'm a Neo-Nazi Scottish-Zionist cult founder, understand that? Which means I can summon the Loch Ness monster, it also means I'm a rabbi. *grabs plumbing tools* Do not tempt me to circumcise you...again! :twisted:
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

What the fuck was the point of posting a few dozen words that don't really say anything? I guess this can be added to your list of achievements like Spammer, Thread Resurecter and Self-Quoter. How impressive.
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:I'm a NecroImperator. I'm a Neo-Nazi Scottish-Zionist cult founder, understand that? Which means I can summon the Loch Ness monster, it also means I'm a rabbi. *grabs plumbing tools* Do not tempt me to circumcise you...again! :twisted:
whu? Now thats just Spam, SM777 das droid bad! Don't amke Carter put a restraining bolt on you.
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Listen up, Ub3r-n000b, either get asbestos underpants or stop posting stupid crap 'cause if you keep posting bs like this you'll be flamed to death.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Crazedwraith wrote:whu? Now thats just Spam, SM777 das droid bad! Don't amke Carter put a restraining bolt on you.
*fries Carter's groin with a wielder*

Bleep bleep, bloop, blurp, toot, toot, tittie!

Guys, can we lay off the noob for a while? I guess he isn't experienced, he's totally new to the forum experience, we should let him learn. We were all noobs once, y'know guys.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

Shroom Man 777 wrote: Guys, can we lay off the noob for a while? I guess he isn't experienced, he's totally new to the forum experience, we should let him learn. We were all noobs once, y'know guys.
But he claims to be very experienced and to have lurked for a long time here before he decided to start posting.
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Straha wrote:But he claims to be very experienced and to have lurked for a long time here before he decided to start posting.
Very well then! Off with his head!
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Trekdestroyer
Racist Donkey-Raping Son of a Whore

Post by Trekdestroyer »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:
Crazedwraith wrote:whu? Now thats just Spam, SM777 das droid bad! Don't amke Carter put a restraining bolt on you.

Guys, can we lay off the noob for a while? I guess he isn't experienced, he's totally new to the forum experience, we should let him learn. We were all noobs once, y'know guys.
Oh...about that ya know somthing-I lied about that in a rush of adrenaline.
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:

Luckily Carter's groin was just a jedi mind trick, he real carter is behind SM777 and neatly decapitates it, with a lightsabre strike.
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Enough of this garbage.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.