Return of What do you look like (take 3)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Hmmm... why not, eh? IIRC I posted earlier in here, and nobody replied, and i haven't gotten much to my "creations of mine" thread, so I reckon I'll have more exposure here... (no, no shirtless-- for that go to the Adonis thread!)

Scottish broadsword with basket hilt...

Got a hankerin' to dress up for this one... it didn't go over very well, i guess... if the left eye looks weird, I tried to fudge out a seriously awful case of red-eye in PhotoPaint but wasn't all that successful!

Me all dressed up and ready to head out to a dance at my school awhile ago...

Enjoy!
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuute. 8)
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Andrew J.
Sith Marauder

Post by Andrew J. »

Elheru Aran wrote:Me all dressed up and ready to head out to a dance at my school awhile ago...
As a straight male, let me tell you that you look really cool.
Don't hate; appreciate!

RIP Eddie.
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

*memo to self-start carving wooden sword replicas as it seems to get Zaia's attention*
Has it accured to you that it might have been the hat in picture #2, Master Bruce?
ZAWS* symptoms aren't that bad yet, Alfred.
*Cough*
*memo to self:Next time when in Arkham, talk to Mad Hatter about redesigning cowl* :(

:P

memo to Mike:We need a 'Spock raised eyebrow' smiley

Zaia Attention Withdrawal Syndrome (TM)
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Batman wrote:*memo to self-start carving wooden sword replicas as it seems to get Zaia's attention*
Has it accured to you that it might have been the hat in picture #2, Master Bruce?
ZAWS* symptoms aren't that bad yet, Alfred.
*Cough*
*memo to self:Next time when in Arkham, talk to Mad Hatter about redesigning cowl* :(

memo to Mike:We need a 'Spock raised eyebrow' smiley

Zaia Attention Withdrawal Syndrome (TM)
Mister Wayne, I believe I have the perfect solution to your troubles...

Not only is it extremely cool, it is genuine leather (available in different colors as well as distressed, suede or smooth) with a band of genuine Georgia alligator teeth (legitimately obtained); unfortunately for you, the band is my own creation... you'll have to fix up your own! Other than that minor detail it should be perfect for the side trips to Australia to recreate with Playboy centerfold girls at Bondi or wherever... :D

Oh, and a little something for you... I daresay you'll approve, as it's the original!

I'll probably be posting a thread with a bunch of my artwork sometime soon... I imagine I'll have something for everybody! :)
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

*gives Elheru Aran a GOTLF card*
Love the Batmobile.
As for the hat, thank you very much for your recommendations but I think I'll stay with my 'Iseo Jones' one...(ages old in joke, don't worry if you don't get it)
ADDENDUM: If you DO get it, I'm very much afraid one of us has to die...

'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Batman wrote:*gives Elheru Aran a GOTLF card*
Love the Batmobile.
As for the hat, thank you very much for your recommendations but I think I'll stay with my 'Iseo Jones' one...(ages old in joke, don't worry if you don't get it)
ADDENDUM: If you DO get it, I'm very much afraid one of us has to die...

GOTLF???? Uh... if that's a good thing, thanks... if it's not, well, *cracks knuckles*

8)
Batman
Emperor's Hand

Post by Batman »

Elheru Aran wrote: GOTLF???? Uh... if that's a good thing, thanks... if it's not, well, *cracks knuckles*
)
I'm half certain I fucked up the acronym because I use it so rarely but it's SUPPOSED to mean 'get Off The List Free' card.
As for the list ask Zaia-she seems to be the only one to take the list with anything aproaching seriousness... :(
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

Posted this at Calling All Egos: THE ADONIS AWARDS might as well post it here.
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

You know, I really have to hand it to the cross-dressers here. While seeing a man in a dress personally makes vomit rise up into my throat, you have have some major brass balls to post those pictures on a public website, and not give a shit about those that would persecute you for it.

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

Mr. Elheru, how did you enjoy the summer session? Are you a five-minute shower fan?
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

Lord Poe wrote:You know, I really have to hand it to the cross-dressers here. While seeing a man in a dress personally makes vomit rise up into my throat, you have have some major brass balls to post those pictures on a public website, and not give a shit about those that would persecute you for it.
Well, there are a few reasons for that. First off, seeing Rye in drag on here gave me a lot of incentive. Second, recently I've began an aggressive campaign to not be embarrassed by anything I do. Third, I thrive off of controversy, and if a little habit of mine is controversial, all the better, bring on closed-minded whining.

-Damien
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

Oh, and because I can, new pics!...

[img]http://oni_koneko_damien.250free.com/Red2.JPG[/img]

[img]http://oni_koneko_damien.250free.com/Redglitter2.JPG[/img]

[img]http://oni_koneko_damien.250free.com/Silverskirt2.JPG[/img]

-Damien
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Umm....hmm. Well...that is ummmmmm....yeah...well, I, uh..hmm...yep. *swigs beer*
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Oooh, is that first one velvet?
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

I rather like the second one a lot Oni.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Well Damien.....you have a lot of cool swords....!

Again, hat's off for you not being afraid of being you. BTW, would you be pissed if I said you remind me of Carol Burnett?

:D

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Howedar wrote:Mr. Elheru, how did you enjoy the summer session? Are you a five-minute shower fan?
Uhh... I'm missin' something here??? :?

Oh, and on topic...

Me displaying my sartorial elegance; it ain't Armani, but I still clean up pretty well, if I do daresay myself...
EDIT: Sorry about the crappy pic... saved it at a lower resolution than i thought...

Tis what it looks like-- me and two chicks! We're all kinda sunburned on our faces cause we'd been at a lake all day without sunscreen, but it was nothin'...
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

Hmmm ... can't remember if I posted this one before so;

Me when I was in Bali.
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Damien's hair is extreamly similer to mine, except for the curls, also, nice dresses :P
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Saurencaerthai
Jedi Master

Post by Saurencaerthai »

Damien, I think the red velvet one suits you nicely.
Music can name the un-nameable and communicate with the unknowable.
-Leonard Bernstein
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

Elheru Aran wrote:
Howedar wrote:Mr. Elheru, how did you enjoy the summer session? Are you a five-minute shower fan?

Oh, and on topic...
Your red shirt, USNA summer seminar.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

Oni Koneko Damien wrote:Oh, and because I can, new pics!...

<SNIP>

-Damien

Attack of the Transvestite Mullet-Head!
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Howedar wrote:
Elheru Aran wrote:

Oh, and on topic...
Your red shirt, USNA summer seminar.
OHH... i get it now... that's my older brother's, he's a first-class mid at USNA-- he had a wagonload of those shirts, i just took a hankering to the USMC one and that's why i have it. he's at Quantico right now-- interestingly enough, he may be going to the Reagan funeral procession as part of the Brigade of Midshipmen's delegation.
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Me, v 3.0g

Post by Vympel »

Me last night, around midnight

Left: Me (oh der!)
Middle left: stuart (birthday boy)
Middle right david
Right: tina
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/