Calling All Egos: THE ADONIS AWARDS

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

wasn't there supposed to be some sort of vote at some point??
Member of the Unremarkables
Just because you're god, it doesn't mean you can treat people that way : - My girlfriend
Evil Brit Conspiracy - Insignificant guy
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Zac Naloen wrote:wasn't there supposed to be some sort of vote at some point??
You belived that? :wink:
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

Ace Pace wrote:

hmm... now that you mention it :lol:
Just because you're god, it doesn't mean you can treat people that way : - My girlfriend
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Zac Naloen wrote:
Ace Pace wrote:

hmm... now that you mention it :lol:
:twisted:

No, seriously, there will be a vote at some point--but believe you me you me me you, as long as I keep getting PMs that tell me that nekkid pictures are on their way, this competition WILL remain open!! :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Not that there needs to be a vote, i don't think you deserve the embarressment of having to lose to me in the most unilateral poll on SD.Net ever. :D
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

2000AD wrote:Not that there needs to be a vote, i don't think you deserve the embarressment of having to lose to me in the most unilateral poll on SD.Net ever. :D
Too true, too true... T'is so unfair for the rest of 'em... *sniffles*

C'mon, damnit! Post more pics, guys! :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

Zaia wrote:
2000AD wrote:Not that there needs to be a vote, i don't think you deserve the embarressment of having to lose to me in the most unilateral poll on SD.Net ever. :D

C'mon, damnit! Post more pics, guys! :D
Well I may have a camera, but I have no host for the pic so thats a problem.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Nah, there are always people around here willing to host a pic. Especially when it's for a good cause. :wink:
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

Zaia wrote:Nah, there are always people around here willing to host a pic. Especially when it's for a good cause. :wink:
Have a pic now, it's not very good. I still need a host.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Lord Revan wrote:
Zaia wrote:Nah, there are always people around here willing to host a pic. Especially when it's for a good cause. :wink:
Maybe one of them could help
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

Why bother with a vote?
Zac wins, anyway :mrgreen:
Great Dolphin Conspiracy - Chatter box
"Implications: we have been intercepted deliberately by a means unknown, for a purpose unknown, and transferred to a place unknown by a form of intelligence unknown. Apart from the unknown, everything is obvious." ZORAC
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.
Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

Dahak wrote:Why bother with a vote?
:shock:

Geez, i was hung over when i took that photo!
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

Ghost Rider wrote:
Lord Revan wrote:
I would need a E-mail address. Please
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Just to remind all of you who fell for Z's 'There'll be a vote. Honest, guv' post, she also promised to post pictures of herself :P ,so make of this what you whish...
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Zaia wrote:
Once again the eyebrow triumphs

OMFG!!!!11! Teh eyebrow!!!!! 1111oneoneshift+one 111!11oneeleven
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Oberleutnant
Jedi Council Member

Post by Oberleutnant »

Lord Revan wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
Lord Revan wrote: Have a pic now, it's not very good. I still need a host.
I would need a E-mail address. Please
You can also try www.photobucket.com

Tervetuloa, by the way. :)
"Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Batman wrote:Just to remind all of you who fell for Z's 'There'll be a vote. Honest, guv' post, she also promised to post pictures of herself :P ,so make of this what you whish...
I promised IF AV CARRIED THROUGH WITH HIS END OF THE DEAL!! He did not, therefore I am not required to post any pics of myself anywhere. So there. :P

Besides, I did once already, and a pic of me is always up in SoS, so what's the big deal anyway? :D
Mad
Jedi Council Member

Post by Mad »

Zaia wrote:and a pic of me is always up in SoS, so what's the big deal anyway? :D
The "Mad (and other guys, I suppose) can't see it" part, maybe? ;)
Later...
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Mad wrote:
Zaia wrote:and a pic of me is always up in SoS, so what's the big deal anyway? :D
Oh doldrums. I mena, who wouldn't have access to Sos?
Hey wait :P
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Batman wrote:
Mad wrote:
Oh doldrums. I mena, who wouldn't have access to Sos?
Hey wait :P
Don't worry Bats...you already wear girlie tights...all you need is some sniping , estrogen...and viola.

Oh and for back up carry a motherbox in case they don't believe you became Batwoman :P
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

Zac Naloen wrote:
:shock:

Geez, i was hung over when i took that photo!
Bah, still gorgeous :P
"Implications: we have been intercepted deliberately by a means unknown, for a purpose unknown, and transferred to a place unknown by a form of intelligence unknown. Apart from the unknown, everything is obvious." ZORAC
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.
Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

New pic for the comp cos i have nothing to do except take photo's and dahaks compliments are giving me delusions of grandieur(sp?)

I need a fucking haircut!
Batman
Emperor's Hand

Post by Batman »

Ghost Rider wrote: Don't worry Bats...you already wear girlie tights...all you need is some sniping , estrogen...and viola.
Sigh...
Comics=artistic license.
Reality=Burton suit.
Nuff said.
(Oh, and 'the one with the nipples' was the Shoemaker suit. So there)
Oh and for back up carry a motherbox in case they don't believe you became Batwoman :P
Well if I DO become Batwoman at least there'll be 3 of me, so that's not all bad.
I'll have to do something about the pink costume, of course.
*shudders*
What in the name of Valen is a motherbox :?:
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

Zac Naloen wrote:New pic for the comp cos i have nothing to do except take photo's and dahaks compliments are giving me delusions of grandieur(sp?)

I need a fucking haircut!
Looking good :D
But the hair doesn't look *that* bad on that pic... A bit curly, but not terribly so.
GALE Force Euro Wimp
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

eherm
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.