The "Nice Legs!" thread

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

Howedar wrote:
Frank Hipper wrote:
Durandal wrote:Could you at least wear boxers?
Honestly, I could do without the VPL myself, and I'm normally a fan of that kind of thing. :lol:
At the risk of being very, very sorry, what is VPL?
As stated above, Visible Penis Line.
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

And, as expected, I am very, very sorry. Thanks for nothing :cry:
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

Howedar wrote:And, as expected, I am very, very sorry. Thanks for nothing :cry:
Oh, hell! It's a handy thing for anyone to have knowledge of, you can use it in any number of situations.
Such as:
"Gaaahhh! You're sportin' major VPL, cover yourself NOW!"
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

aerius wrote:
RedImperator wrote:Damien is a good friend, but I'm not participating in tongue action with a dude for bikini pictures.

Full frontal nudity, and none of this "demurely crossed legs" Cinemax shit, either. Offer that, then we'll talk.
Well...if you want full frontal nudie pics of my GF, it's only fair that I get full frontal nudie pictures of your GF. Oh, and I don't want digital pictures, I want full colour 11"x14" enlargements made from Kodak Ultra Color 100 film.
Well, I can't speak for Durandal, but I only have an ex girlfriend. That situation is probably too complicated to ask permission to take naked pictures. Also, if she found out I mailed naked pictures of her to some guy from Toronto, she'd kill me.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

You know what's a bit weird? I have bigger legs than most of you guys! What's going on?!
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

jmac wrote:You know what's a bit weird? I have bigger legs than most of you guys! What's going on?!
You're a biker and we're a bunch of geeks?
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Durandal wrote:You're a biker and we're a bunch of geeks?
Swimmer actually, though I do a million other sports too and I'm pretty good at most of them.

BTW, I just had an idea. If you guys want my bikini pictures, all you have to do is beat any 2 of my best swim times, which can be found here. Easy enough don't you think? :wink:
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

- Jean-Claude Juncker
Dorsk 81
Sith Devotee

Post by Dorsk 81 »

jmac wrote:Swimmer actually, though I do a million other sports too and I'm pretty good at most of them.

BTW, I just had an idea. If you guys want my bikini pictures, all you have to do is beat any 2 of my best swim times, which can be found here. Easy enough don't you think? :wink:
100 yards in 55 seconds or under freestyle?! Hell I can beat that! Anyone wanna put up a front for air travel from England to Canada?
"I would, for instance, fellate a smurf before I pick death." Dylan Moran
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
EBC's Devonian Deviant | GALE's Supplementary Bi Brit | BoTM's Raw Recruit | GDC's Horny Delphinidae | I'm with RMA | CoIB
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Dorsk 81 wrote:100 yards in 55 seconds or under freestyle?! Hell I can beat that! Anyone wanna put up a front for air travel from England to Canada?
That was one of my worst swims ever, but all things considered I'm not too unhappy with it. That was the first and only time I've ever swum the 100 yard freestyle.

- Margo Timmins

- Jean-Claude Juncker
Dorsk 81
Sith Devotee

Post by Dorsk 81 »

jmac wrote:That was one of my worst swims ever, but all things considered I'm not too unhappy with it. That was the first and only time I've ever swum the 100 yard freestyle.
I could beat it in 2 styles, first would be the crawl and second would be running along the side of the pool! :P

You owe us pics of your legs including the thighs! Unless you're gunna pay for me to come to Canada to prove my swimming worth...
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
EBC's Devonian Deviant | GALE's Supplementary Bi Brit | BoTM's Raw Recruit | GDC's Horny Delphinidae | I'm with RMA | CoIB
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Dorsk 81 wrote:I could beat it in 2 styles, first would be the crawl and second would be running along the side of the pool! :P
Hope you break a leg doing it the second way! :D
You owe us pics of your legs including the thighs! Unless you're gunna pay for me to come to Canada to prove my swimming worth...
The pictures on the last page clearly show my thighs. :wink:

- Margo Timmins

- Jean-Claude Juncker
Dorsk 81
Sith Devotee

Post by Dorsk 81 »

jmac wrote:Hope you break a leg doing it the second way! :D
I've broken my right arm twice within 6 months, does that help? (but that's not due to swimming, once cos I fell out of a caravan and again cos I got hit by a car)
The pictures on the last page clearly show my thighs. :wink:
Ah, but not enough to control the thigh hungry masses...
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Here's a picture of my legs, yay! *yawn*

Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

jmac wrote:You know what's a bit weird? I have bigger legs than most of you guys! What's going on?!
Hey, I put in my 40 miles a week, don't look at me.
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

jmac wrote:BTW, I just had an idea. If you guys want my bikini pictures, all you have to do is beat any 2 of my best swim times, which can be found here. Easy enough don't you think? :wink:
How about if I can beat your best number of push up and pull up reps?
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Wicked Pilot wrote:How about if I can beat your best number of push up and pull up reps?
Nah, that's too easy for you, I'm not too good at those and even my BF can beat me.

Tell you what, load up a legpress machine with 700 pounds and see if you can beat my best number of reps, which was well into the double digits for that weight.

- Margo Timmins

- Jean-Claude Juncker
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

I'd be willing to embarass myself doing such a thing if I had access to one.
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Bringing this one back to the top, because my GF mentioned it and also because we now have more chicks and I want to see their sexy legs. :D
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Sigh....ummm, thread necromancy really only applies to most of the forums with A&P being the massive exception or we would've long closed virtually every thread.

So please Rogue...leave the modding to the mods.

Technically my only complaint is that aerius should have shown a leg pic.
Last edited by Ghost Rider on 2004-09-15 10:15pm, edited 1 time in total.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Post by Brother-Captain Gaius »

Ssshh! Necromancy isn't bad when women might post legs!
Agitated asshole | (Ex)40K Nut | Metalhead
The vision never dies; life's a never-ending wheel
1337 posts as of 16:34 GMT-7 June 2nd, 2003

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Rouge, for needlessly cluttering MY thread, you owe us one picture of your legs.

- Margo Timmins

- Jean-Claude Juncker
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

jmac wrote:Rogue, for needlessly cluttering MY thread, you owe us one picture of your legs.
Corrected for correctness, and I don't have a camera. :P Alternatively, I suggest that the previous two posts of mine be deleted.

Done. Of course, you still have to post pictures of your legs. Now stop moderating my forum. -- Beowulf
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

My camwhore self might be persuaded to, but only if some people ask nicely.
{} Thrawn wins. Any questions? {} Great Dolphin Conspiracy {} Proud member of the defunct SEGNOR {} Enjoy the rythmic hip thrusts {} In my past life I was either Vlad the Impaler or Katsushika Hokusai {}
The Silence and I
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Silence and I »

I may be able to, but my roomate has the camera and he might wonder...enough so to refuse :)
Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Re: The "Nice Legs!" thread

Post by Robert Walper »

jmac wrote:Ok, so Zaia's already started a thread for you guys to bare your chests and show off your sexy bodies, now it's time for a little change. Here, you all get to show off your bare sexy legs (hint*olrik*cough*) for the cameras and the winner gets well, we haven't decided yet but it'll be worth it.

Oh, and if enough of you guys post you'll see closeups of my legs. :D
Perhaps it's my perverted nature, but what I read in your post was "enough of you guys post you'll see closeups of my legs" and "winner gets all". :twisted: :wink:

Anyhow, here's a couple of quick pictures I snapped with my camera:

PS: I know the pictures are still sidways, but takes up less thread space and they're still viewable...plus I'm too lazy to edit them. :P