Army to finally adopt new uniforms

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

RogueIce wrote: We should make a poll on which one is worse: the AF blues or the Army, um, grays they look like.
The Air Force color scheme is pure monkeyshit, but even if they do go through, I don't think that anyone will be wearing them out into combat.
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Wicked Pilot wrote: The Air Force color scheme is pure monkeyshit, but even if they do go through, I don't think that anyone will be wearing them out into combat.
You hope, but I'm reminded of the Canadian Air Force pilots in Kosovo. They had to wear blue flightsuits because the Canadian government wouldn't spring for OD ones. That really would have helped them E&E if they got shot down. :roll:
M1891/30: A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Wicked Pilot wrote:
RogueIce wrote: We should make a poll on which one is worse: the AF blues or the Army, um, grays they look like.
The Air Force color scheme is pure monkeyshit, but even if they do go through, I don't think that anyone will be wearing them out into combat.
If they have to, they'll probably try to steal some BDUs from Marines. PJs are tough guys...
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan