Damn, these dudes are tough!!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Galvatron
Decepticon Leader

Damn, these dudes are tough!!

Post by Galvatron »

Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

:?:
Galvatron
Decepticon Leader

Post by Galvatron »

:P
Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

Icy Hot Stuntaz are the most laughable thing in the world, just look at their website :P
Member of the Unremarkables
Just because you're god, it doesn't mean you can treat people that way : - My girlfriend
Evil Brit Conspiracy - Insignificant guy
18-Till-I-Die
Emperor's Hand

Post by 18-Till-I-Die »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh*snicker*well*giggle*ok*chortle*well at least*snicker*they're trying to be tough.

*bursts out laughing*
Kanye West Saves.

wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

wiggaz....

i hate them :evil:
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

ah, these assclowns again. i'm surprised nobody's beaten them up and taken their lunch money yet.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
CrimsonRaine
Jedi Knight

Re: Damn, these dudes are tough!!

Post by CrimsonRaine »

Galvatron wrote:<snip>
I've seen them before. It's hilarious. :D

'Raine
"And on that day, on the horizon, I shall be. And I shall point at them and say unto them HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" -- Ravenwing
RedImperator: "Yeah, and there were little Jesus-bits everywhere."
Crimsonraine: "Jesus-bits?!"

666th Post: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:59 am
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

what the fuck is this shit? refugees from the vanilla ice possee?
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

I can psychoanlayze them just looking at that picture....

OK... the cars are obviously compensation for small dicks....
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

how many people wanna take bets that the tatt on the shirtless assclown is a rub off?
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

check out their homepage. it´s funny.
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

salm wrote:check out their homepage. it´s funny.
and the url is??
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

These guys have been a mainstay of Fark clicheshops for a long time.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
SylasGaunt
Sith Acolyte

Post by SylasGaunt »

Did they edit little sparkles in on their necklaces and watches? :lol:
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

SylasGaunt wrote:Did they edit little sparkles in on their necklaces and watches? :lol:
Of course they did.

So who wanna bets that I could beat the shit out of all three of 'em with my eyes closed and both my hands tied behind my back?
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

Captain_Cyran wrote:
SylasGaunt wrote:Did they edit little sparkles in on their necklaces and watches? :lol:
Of course they did.

So who wanna bets that I could beat the shit out of all three of 'em with my eyes closed and both my hands tied behind my back?
You missed a fucking volcano...

On tropic, for once, I think I may know the guy on the left... Really, what is their website?
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
DeadM
Padawan Learner

Post by DeadM »

Col. Crackpot wrote:
salm wrote:check out their homepage. it´s funny.
and the url is??
http://www.drivenbyboredom.com/bling.htm

I doubt it's real, but it's fucking funny none the less :lol:
Last edited by DeadM on 2004-06-18 06:25pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Straha wrote:
Captain_Cyran wrote:
Of course they did.

You missed a fucking volcano...
My point exactly...
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

I think I will send them an email... give them a dose of Freud, and logic.
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Ok, just going to get the introductions out of the way. I am a high school graduate who is currently majoring in biology at the Arizona State University.

I will start out by saying that you and your website are funny. Not because you or it are of any quality or merit , but because you and your site, are trash.

First: You are not "gangsta". You are middle class, or judging from your vehicles(belonging not to you, but to your siblings) upper-middle class yuppies who listen to far to much rap music than is healthy to your fragile little minds. I woud bet money that you have never even seen a gun used let alone shot someone. I also doubt that you deal drugs, smoked a blunt, or so much as sipped a beer

Second: You are not black. Unless you have undergone skin bleaching, you are white. Sorry, but you have a small dick(evidenced by the obvious case of Freudian compensation with those cars... which are not even yours) you cannot jump, you cannot run, and your ancestors were not slaves.

Third: Your Jewelry and phones do not impress. Sorry, but I have seen nicer jewelry on old arab women, and cell phones are common place.

Fourth: Learn how to spell. Your usage of ebonics is a disgrace to the entire nation. Ebonics is a bastardized form of english, and has no place being uttered, save to mock those stupid enough to use it. In fact, you insistance upon living up to stereotypes of black people(even though you are not even black) is a betrayal of the entirety of the civil rights movement, and of the entire african american population who seeks to integrate into a society that views them with the very stereotypes you morons help perpetuate.

Fifth: Stop refering to women as bitches you morally bankrupt pigs. Weomen are people, and it is wrong to degrade them in that manner by refering to all women as bitches. Some are, but the fast majority are not. You are bat raping guano munching sexist hatfuckers. While on that note, you will be virgins forever if you keep up the sort of behavior you are demonstrating. In order to get laid, you have to treat women(or men in my case) with respect. Most women do not like being treated like shit. and if you act around girls the same way you talk to them, you will end up a 37 year old virgin, unable to get the local prostitutes to have sex with you, forever masturbating into your bedsheets while watching reruns of Xena Warrior Princess.

Idiots like you are the reason wy the gene pool needs to have several hundred gallons of chlorine dumped into it. If you ever manage to have sex, I hope the poor woman you duped into sleeping with you/paid/possibly raped has the sense to either use a morning after pill, get an abortion, or barring that, use a coathanger. If I beleived in God, i would pray that you never, ever reproduce, and that you get hit by a truck so as to help cleanse the human race of your stupidity.

Have a Nice Day
~Ben
Last edited by Alyrium Denryle on 2004-06-18 08:54pm, edited 1 time in total.

2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

You forgot to add (as someone pointed out in an old thread) that while in olden days you had to go see Black and White minstrels to see a stereotype peddled, now you just have to go to the nearest high school (or their site)
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

I've seen far scarier thugs on gay thug-fetish sites taking it up the pooper. And in all honesty, you have to be tough to take it up the pooper and get off on it. :P

So, "Icy Hot Stuntaz", earn some street cred and go get fucked. :wink:
:lol:
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

They look like highschool dorks. I don't think much else needs to be said.
ø¤ º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

Frank Hipper wrote:So, "Icy Hot Stuntaz", earn some street cred and go get fucked. :wink:
:lol:
With a pool cue. :D
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944