My type of Referral

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

General Zod
Never Shuts Up

My type of Referral

Post by General Zod »

"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Trytostaydead
Sith Marauder

Re: My type of Referral

Post by Trytostaydead »

I bet he took those 3 days suspension with pride! It'll also make for an interesting explanation when he has to write up a statement about his suspension to colleges!
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

I wish I could get a referral for something like that... I'd probably hang it up on my wall because I'd be so proud of getting any kind of action.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Seggybop
Jedi Council Member

Post by Seggybop »

Trytostaydead wrote:
I bet he took those 3 days suspension with pride! It'll also make for an interesting explanation when he has to write up a statement about his suspension to colleges!
Since when do colleges care why you got ISS?
my heart is a shell of depleted uranium
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Seggybop wrote:
Trytostaydead wrote:
Since when do colleges care why you got ISS?
Even if they did, they could just read the suspension write-up. A copy goes in your transcript, you know.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Mayabird
Storytime!

Post by Mayabird »

That's from an Atlanta school. The city is merged with Fulton County and the 678 area code is for Atlanta. The forms also look identical to ones I remember seeing in the office in high school. Looks legit to me.
DPDarkPrimus is my boyfriend!

SDNW4 Nation: The Refuge And, on Nova Terra, Al-Stan the Totally and Completely Honest and Legitimate Weapons Dealer and Used Starship Salesman slept on a bed made of money, with a blaster under his pillow and his sombrero pulled over his face. This is to say, he slept very well indeed.