Damn, these dudes are tough!!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

This one is my favorite

At Laughlin we had special callsigns for formation flights. The cool ones were Ammo, Thud, Nuke, Etch, and a few others. There were however some gay callsigns that no one ever took unless there were none remaining. Flame, along with Flabby, were the two worse.
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
TempestMagister
Youngling

Post by TempestMagister »

This is a fucking joke. I can tell they are not taking this seriously. The only other possibility is that people this idiotic actually exist, but something like that is possible.

There are a couple of things that play this off as a joke. The shining jewelry, the descriptions, and terminology, makes it seem like these are just normal middle-class kids attempting to poke fun at wiggaz. Regardless, if they want to the whole world to view them as wiggers, then they will be treated as wiggers. :twisted:
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:Ok, just going to get the introductions out of the way. I am a high school graduate who is currently majoring in biology at the Arizona State University.
Come on, don't make us look bad.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Kamakazie Sith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Kamakazie Sith »

TempestMagister wrote:This is a fucking joke. I can tell they are not taking this seriously. The only other possibility is that people this idiotic actually exist, but something like that is possible.

There are a couple of things that play this off as a joke. The shining jewelry, the descriptions, and terminology, makes it seem like these are just normal middle-class kids attempting to poke fun at wiggaz. Regardless, if they want to the whole world to view them as wiggers, then they will be treated as wiggers. :twisted:
That's exactly what that site is.

If I were them I'd be laughing my ass off at people who took it seriously and sent hate mail in response.
Milites Astrum Exterminans
Companion Cube
Biozeminade!

Post by Companion Cube »

Kamakazie Sith wrote:

If I were them I'd be laughing my ass off at people who took it seriously and sent hate mail in response.
Hopefully Alyrium hasn't sent that e-mail yet. :)
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always a clown
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

3rd Impact wrote:
Kamakazie Sith wrote:

I'd realized this awhile back myself, and I was tempted to tell Aly...

But the prospect of him getting an e-mail back going...

"Dude! It's a fucking joke! Get a fucking clue!"

was just TOO priceless to let fall to waste. :lol:
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

DeadM wrote:
Col. Crackpot wrote:
salm wrote:check out their homepage. it´s funny.
and the url is??
http://www.drivenbyboredom.com/bling.htm

I doubt it's real, but it's fucking funny none the less :lol:
Hasn't it been linked to here before, where it was established as being a parody site? Anyway, It's still funny, although kind of disheartening in the sense that there are enough people out there who are actually like that to make it seem real to some.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

I just read the entire site for shits and giggles... god damn that is the funniest parody site I've seen in awhile, and the Hate mail page is absolutely awesome.

I'm so tempted to e-mail them to tell them the parody site is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

3rd Impact wrote:
Kamakazie Sith wrote:

Oh, I know it is a joke. I just havent told anyone they are a waste of space for a while.
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Kamakazie Sith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Kamakazie Sith »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:
3rd Impact wrote:
Kamakazie Sith wrote:

Oh, I know it is a joke. I just havent told anyone they are a waste of space for a while.
There are plenty of real idiots to deliver that message too.
Milites Astrum Exterminans
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

I know, but this joke of theirs hits a few of my pet peeves, and unfortunatly, I live in mormonville so I dont get to insult them on a regular basis.

Besides, there has to be SOMEONE that plays along with satire, otherwise it is no fun.
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Companion Cube
Biozeminade!

Post by Companion Cube »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:I know, but this joke of theirs hits a few of my pet peeves, and unfortunatly, I live in mormonville so I dont get to insult them on a regular basis.

Besides, there has to be SOMEONE that plays along with satire, otherwise it is no fun.
True, true. It''ll probably be a relief for them to get a e-mail without horrific spelling.
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always a clown
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

3rd Impact wrote:
Alyrium Denryle wrote:I know, but this joke of theirs hits a few of my pet peeves, and unfortunatly, I live in mormonville so I dont get to insult them on a regular basis.

True, true. It''ll probably be a relief for them to get a e-mail without horrific spelling.
If it wasn't a parody, then they'd probably be so used to speaking and typing in ebonics that they'd actually be incapable of reading a properly spelt e-mail.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB