Sig Banner

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

RogueIce
_______

Sig Banner

Post by RogueIce »

EDIT: Updated sig, replaced Golden Wolf with USN logo.

Fitting well within DS's size and height/width requirements...

I'm not trying to go around and stur up stuff (hell, I'd be amazed, if I even bother to stay, [we'll see where the board goes] if I happen to set foot in the Vs to debate SWvsST). But hey, just thought I'd announce my heritage and be proud of it. That, and since the board is so new, there ain't much else to put in a sig banner, is there? :)

Anyway, thoughts and comments on it (as a standalone work, disregarding the origins, though I suppose if it's a bit much that would be worthwhile to know)?
Last edited by RogueIce on 2004-06-26 02:52pm, edited 1 time in total.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

Its a little bit too large,500x100 is enough.

Anyway i like it.
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Montcalm wrote:Its a little bit too large,500x100 is enough.

Anyway i like it.
As he said, it's for the "other" forum, which has different rules.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Dalton wrote:
Montcalm wrote:Its a little bit too large,500x100 is enough.

Anyway i like it.
As he said, it's for the "other" forum, which has different rules.
Indeed. Rules which I like incidently (in regards to banner sizes, hint hint).

By the way, it really doesn't work too well on a 500x100 banner. That gets very crowded if I keep the ISD and Wolf proportionate, as I discovered when making one for Knife that fits SDNet restrictions. That extra 20 pixels of height and 140 pixels of width (probably more the latter, really) make a big difference.

And Kuja can just go get a new moniter. :P
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

And so, to get comments on my latest creation...

*points to sig*

Or just take a look here.

Obviously, the "SWOtivated" "Dark Knight" and "Non-Socially Inept Middie" titles refer to the various groups of which they share the same color. Handy, no? :)

EDIT: On second thought, it has been taken care of. The orange in HAB now matches the orange in Non-Socially Inept Middie.

EDIT2: And, since Stofsk apparently thought so in Testing... No, that was not me in the last banner I had (the one with the beer in hand), it was just something I got off of Google. Just in case anybody thoguht differently.

Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

I want to make a sig banner for DS' site.... too bad my computer (the one with the graphics stuff) is broken. >_<

Very nice Ice. Interesting size for the banner, it seems too big for me, but maybe I'm just used to SDN.
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Mitth`raw`nuruodo wrote:I want to make a sig banner for DS' site.... too bad my computer (the one with the graphics stuff) is broken. >_<

Very nice Ice. Interesting size for the banner, it seems too big for me, but maybe I'm just used to SDN.
Yeah, the thing is huge. 640x120 is very nice though. I can fit lots of stuff if I feel like it. :D

Ice
Padawan Learner

Post by Ice »

Now for the sock puppet. Sig banner and avatar. Thoughts, comments?

EDIT: Having a black background around the sword would be cool, but it didn't work out that way. Maybe when I have a lot more time and patience on my hands I can alter it...right now just doing the fill command gets the little annoying white bordery thing around it and it looks bad. Just FYI on why that's white.
"Honor isn't about making the right choices. It's about dealing with the consequences." - Midori Koto
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Changed the Ice sig banner. :D

Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

I guess I could try to hijack this thread with my sweet-ass new sig.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.