Calling All Egos: THE ADONIS AWARDS

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

LadyTevar wrote:I told you he was a skinny lil' thing. All his muscles are below the belt.
You ain't kidding there, I have bigger arms & shoulders than him and so does my sister!
ø¤ º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

Well, iI was coming out of the closet and my mom had a camera. The lighting is bad and my skin is pale due to my nasty habit of hiding from the sun.

I have come to the determination that there is a reason I couldnt get laid if I tried... Note to self: Swim laps
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Internet at work is suckin', 'cause I'm only gettin' an X. But yay that you posted a pic, babe!
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

what is really horrible is that my mother took that picture with full knowledge of what it would be used for.
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:Well, iI was coming out of the closet and my mom had a camera. The lighting is bad and my skin is pale due to my nasty habit of hiding from the sun.

<snip picture>

I have come to the determination that there is a reason I couldnt get laid if I tried... Note to self: Swim laps
Ooooo...nippleys... :P
ø¤ º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:what is really horrible is that my mother took that picture with full knowledge of what it would be used for.
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! :twisted:
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Ok, finally got around to getting a picture of me with no shirt on. Here...

Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Bwahahahaha! Got another one today!! Wooooooooo!! :D
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

muse wrote:
Alyrium Denryle wrote:Well, iI was coming out of the closet and my mom had a camera. The lighting is bad and my skin is pale due to my nasty habit of hiding from the sun.

<snip picture>

Ooooo...nippleys... :P
Bad camera angle(I hope)

Exmoor Cat
Jedi Knight

Post by Exmoor Cat »

update - I'm no longer with teh long hair....
Heavy Armour Brigade - Queens Own Paranormal Animals

Evil Brit Conspiracy - Sneakipeaky Mapping Agency
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

If I were one of the judges, Sean would have my vote. His pic makes me feel inadequate... :P. Where's superman's shirtless picture?
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Exmoor Cat wrote:update - I'm no longer with teh long hair....
New pic, then? :D

And Kuja! Helllllllllllllllo!!!
The Third Man
Jedi Knight

Post by The Third Man »

Copious bodily hair, somewhat camp pose involving a bunch of other blokes, making a public disgrace of himself. Yes, that would be me again.
I think this time I was exposed because the fashion police had just made an attempt to enfore regulations regarding lurid shirts.
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Hmm... why not...

Was swimming earlier today, then got to playin' around with my latest creation...

Enjoy! :D

Image Image

Image Image

(Okay, so I love the timer on my little Olympus... what can I say... :D)
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
kojikun
BANNED

Post by kojikun »

I would never let myself be photographed with as much hair as Aly. :P
Sì! Abbiamo un' anima! Ma è fatta di tanti piccoli robot.
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

Oh, I was trying to take a picture of myself, but it was at the wrong angle, and it's just my chest down.

<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
kojikun
BANNED

Post by kojikun »

you've got long legs.. ::droool::
Sì! Abbiamo un' anima! Ma è fatta di tanti piccoli robot.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

kojikun wrote:you've got long legs.. ::droool::
Nah, it only looks that way because his pants are falling off his ass.
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

Zaia wrote:
kojikun wrote:you've got long legs.. ::droool::
Nah, it only looks that way because his pants are falling off his ass.
:lol:

Aw, it's not that bad... I DO need a belt though. *shrugs*
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Son of the Suns
Lex Eternus

Post by Son of the Suns »

You still stringing these poor bastards along Z?

Zaia doesn't put out for anything less than nekkid pics :wink:

*snicker*
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Son of the Suns wrote:You still stringing these poor bastards along Z?

*snicker*
Why, it occurs to me that you haven't posted yet, dahlink. I'm just a-waitin' fer yoo... :wink:
Son of the Suns
Lex Eternus

Post by Son of the Suns »

Zaia wrote:
Son of the Suns wrote:You still stringing these poor bastards along Z?

*snicker*
Why, it occurs to me that you haven't posted yet, dahlink. I'm just a-waitin' fer yoo... :wink:

:shock: errrrr well ummmm

ladies first ;)
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

Yeah, it's getting to be 3 months since this was started already o_O
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

ArmorPierce wrote:Yeah, it's getting to be 3 months since this was started already o_O
Kuja has pictures for me. I am waiting for them. *folds hands in lap and continues waiting patiently*

SotS: Oh, come on, it's not that bad.... Please? :D
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Looks like this thread is going to be around for a looooooong time...
:wink:
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'