Army Intelligence "Logo"

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Army Intelligence "Logo"

Post by Lord Poe »

Would anyone like to create an official looking crest or "logo" fictional or not, for "Army Intelligence", for my Golden Eyeball movie?

I'm also looking for an 8" X 11" depiction of Mulder's "I Want To Believe" poster, if someone knows where to find one.

BTW, the scene will last all of 5 seconds! :)

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Post by StarshipTitanic »

Base it on the creepy Homeland Security emblem with the eye scanning the Middle East. :D
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

"Hal grabs life by the balls and doesn't let you do that [to] hal."

"I hereby declare myself master of the known world."
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

StarshipTitanic wrote:Base it on the creepy Homeland Security emblem with the eye scanning the Middle East. :D
A possibility! BTW, I found the "I Want To Believe" picture.

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator