HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!

Post by FaxModem1 »

Happy Independence Day(in Texas anyway). I'm going to go watch some fireworks. What do the rest of ya'll yankees going to do? And if ya'll non American members feel so obliged, what do you think of our little annual celebration :lol:
kojikun
BANNED

Post by kojikun »

werd. :P
Sì! Abbiamo un' anima! Ma è fatta di tanti piccoli robot.
Sarevok
The Fearless One

Post by Sarevok »

Happy indepence day ! Congratulations for creating a great country.
I have to tell you something everything I wrote above is a lie.
kojikun
BANNED

Post by kojikun »

relatively great, sure. :p
Sì! Abbiamo un' anima! Ma è fatta di tanti piccoli robot.
Cal Wright
American Warlord

Post by Cal Wright »

Gonna go blow some fingers off tonight. Happy 4th you yockles!

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"We are well and truly forked." -Mace Windu Shatterpoint

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

Post 1500 acheived on Thu Jan 23, 2003 at 2:48 am
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

Yes indeed!

Happy independance day America. It was on this day a few hundred years ago that you announced to the rest of the world; Don't come within 20ft of us, unless you want a black eye! And you haven't looked back since!

:wink:

Please turn on your 'good humour' emotion chip and understand the above was sincere (the congratulations) and also comical (the announcement to the world) :P
Last edited by Crown on 2004-07-04 08:04am, edited 1 time in total.
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Well, we can't forget America's first allies, for without them, there probably wouldn't have been a United States of America. So, thanks to France (you cheese eating surrender monkeys, you), Spain and the Netherlands. :)
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

On behalf of the british empire let me say congratulations on your independence...

...and thank you for taking all those puritanical stuck up prudes, suckers! ;)
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Ravenwing
Padawan Learner

Post by Ravenwing »

enjoy those fireworks! :) on australia day all that happens is everyone gets rolled into a barbeque thing with the family and i run away and find somebody who has the sense to stay inside with the air conditioner :D
least you get to blow stuff up too
Image"Iv got little devils running round the place eating socks and pencils, earlier tonight we sobered up someone who thinks hes a god of hangovers and half my wizards are trying to cheer up the cheerful fairy." -Terry pratchett, the hogfather
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

Happy fourth to you all.

I'm sure tonight the sky is gonna light up with so many illegal fireworks, it'l look like the end of that HBO T.V. movie Live From Baghdad
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Should've stayed part of our Empire.

Feel free to celebrate the independence of your country by blowing up a small part of it. :D
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Rye wrote:Feel free to celebrate the independence of your country by blowing up a small part of it. :D
That's the American way!
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Saberslash
Youngling

Post by Saberslash »

Dalton wrote:
Rye wrote:Feel free to celebrate the independence of your country by blowing up a small part of it. :D
That's the American way!
Indeed! Have a happy 4th of July Weekend everyone!
Big Bang----------first life-form-------Neanderthals---Birth of Jesus---Today
...................................................^
..........................................You're here
jenat-lai
Jedi Knight

Post by jenat-lai »

Hahaha, Happy 4th of July hahaha.

sorry I'v just had a bad 4th of july.
AnimeJet
Jedi Knight

Post by AnimeJet »

I can see the higher fireworks from my living room, mwahahah.. no need to go anywhere.. :lol:
"Everyone is a Nintendo Fan when no one is looking"
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Go USA!!! :wink:

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

On this, I have no choice but to quote Something Awful.
The English were super evil, like shown in the extremely realistic movie "The Patriot" with Mel Gibson. Gibson plays an old fighter who wants nothing of the war but his son is shot for being a spy, so he turns into a ninja and kills like, 10 British dudes while his infant sons shoot rapid fire muzzle loading rifles. The final battle for America was at Helms Deep where the British breached the wall with an orc bearing explosives. All seemed lost, but then an old friend returned to America to help them in their time of need. Steve Perry mounted a cannonball that sailed over the heads of the British hordes, as he held an American flag under his right arm. He steered towards the British command tent, leaping forward and impaling the King of England with the flag, and then blew up all the rest of the guys in the tent too. Victory was ours, and America was free! Soon after the founding fathers drafted the constitution, ensuring the God-given rights of all men to be free, they enslaved a bunch of black people from Africa to make this country the great economic powerhouse it is today. Hooray for America!
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
TempestMagister
Youngling

Post by TempestMagister »

Today is the day where everyone parties like it is New Year's Eve. Everyone is getting drunk on American beer, eating American food, and then waving American colors, and watching good ol' American rocket-mortars shoot American explosives into the air. :twisted:
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Actually, the fireworks and launchers were outsourced to China, the flags are made in Taiwan, and the ingredients for the food and beer are from Mexico.

Chefs proved to be too difficult to outsource. :P
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
Jon
Jedi Council Member

Post by Jon »

Enjoy your independance while it lasts, the Empire will have you once again in the near future.
Jordie
Padawan Learner

Post by Jordie »

TempestMagister wrote:Today is the day where everyone parties like it is New Year's Eve. Everyone is getting drunk on American beer, eating American food, and then waving American colors, and watching good ol' American rocket-mortars shoot American explosives into the air. :twisted:
And the rest of the world laughs at the images of the drunk shirtless guy running around on the news. :P
admiral_danielsben
Padawan Learner

Post by admiral_danielsben »

Jon wrote:Enjoy your independance while it lasts, the Empire will have you once again in the near future.
How? By waxing poetic about your monarchy? WE HATE MONARCHS!

By sending a horde of popular musicians to convince America's young that Britain is the way to go? You tried that in the 1960's. Didn't work.

Military conquest? What a joke. The US spends more on its military than ALL OF WESTERN EUROPE COMBINED. Plus, we've got more nukes than you, more aircraft carriers (with more planes), a larger army, etc. :lol:

Trying to buy the USA from us? I doubt the crown jewels will be enough....

Attempting to send mass immigrants to launch a coup? Sorry, the Mexicans, Filipinos, Indians, Pakistanis, Central Americans, etc. are all beating you to it. And some of those really don't like the British.

Suprise attack on Washington? Tried in 1814. Turned city into weenie roast, but were beaten back. And the US was a lot weaker back then.

Try a Unified Empire strike? Hmm... Canada would make a nice addition to the US. so would Australia...

Hypocritical alliance of convenience with China or Russia? Nuclear endgame - world ends; Britain and America both lose.

As you see, the British aren't taking the US anytime soon.
-DanielSBen
----------------
"Certain death, small chance of sucess, what are we waiting for?" Gimli, son of Gloin
----------------
"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)
---------------
"If your lies are going to be this transparent, this is going to be a very short interrogation" -- Kira

"Then I'll try to make my lies more opaque..." -- Gul Darhe'el (DS9: Duet)
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

Ungrateful colonials. You soon see the error of your ways. :P
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

The only proper way to enjoy the Fourth of July is drunk and so close to the fireworks that little burning bits of cardboard are falling all around you.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Jon
Jedi Council Member

Post by Jon »

admiral_danielsben wrote:
Jon wrote:Enjoy your independance while it lasts, the Empire will have you once again in the near future.
How? By waxing poetic about your monarchy? WE HATE MONARCHS!

<snippy wippy>

lmfso! Wow, Thanks for that ;) It was a pun actually... you know, with the main site being about the 'Empire' ;) But I knew a patriotic, flag waving yank would pick up on my being English and saying that :P I hate Monarchs too, but wait let mego and put my stereotype hat on...

..."God Save our gracious Queen!"
The US spends more on its military than ALL OF WESTERN EUROPE COMBINED. Plus, we've got more nukes than you, more aircraft carriers (with more planes), a larger army
What are all of you strappingly fit young american men trying to compensate for? :D
Blair might kiss your arse, but I doubt we'd want to 'take' the US anytime soon :D You can keep it! I'm very happy with my own little patch of land right here thanks! Hope you enjoyed your day of hypocrisy.