My new home

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Tranan
Jedi Knight

My new home

Post by Tranan »

http://se.msnusers.com/c6gg8smsnlb86htp ... oebox.msnw

its on the eastcoast of Sweden. 400m to the lake.
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Re: My new home

Post by Rob Wilson »

Tranan wrote:http://se.msnusers.com/c6gg8smsnlb86htp ... oebox.msnw

its on the eastcoast of Sweden. 400m to the lake.
Very nice. Picturesque in fact. :)
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Trytostaydead
Sith Marauder

Post by Trytostaydead »

The hills are aliiiiive, with the sound of muuuusic..
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Very beautiful property you have yourself there.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Tranan
Jedi Knight

Post by Tranan »

Soontir C'boath wrote:Very beautiful property you have yourself there.
Thanks.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Wow, that's lovely. May I please come visit you and stay there? :wink:
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Tranan
Jedi Knight

Post by Tranan »

Zaia wrote:Wow, that's lovely. May I please come visit you and stay there? :wink:
Yes I am alwas in need of slaves!..

I am planing of bulding a spa in the basmaent.
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Tranan wrote:
Zaia wrote:Wow, that's lovely. May I please come visit you and stay there? :wink:

Nubile female love-slaves in skimpy outfits? With a spa as well, this place gets better by the minute... how much will you be charging for a weekends stay? :lol:
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Tranan
Jedi Knight

Post by Tranan »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Tranan wrote:

Nubile female love-slaves in skimpy outfits? With a spa as well, this place gets better by the minute... how much will you be charging for a weekends stay? :lol:
Well a brand new Bugati EB110 wod do froe one day. the nex days if you get my driving licenc back.
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Tranan wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote: Nubile female love-slaves in skimpy outfits? With a spa as well, this place gets better by the minute... how much will you be charging for a weekends stay? :lol:
Well a brand new Bugati EB110 wod do froe one day. the nex days if you get my driving licenc back.
But is zaia in as a Love-slave in a skimpy outfit worth a Bugatti EB110? here's 20 of them I'm staying for a month! :twisted: :P

Image Image
Sarevok
The Fearless One

Post by Sarevok »

Very nice house. You are a lucky person.
I have to tell you something everything I wrote above is a lie.
Tranan
Jedi Knight

Post by Tranan »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Tranan wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote: Nubile female love-slaves in skimpy outfits? With a spa as well, this place gets better by the minute... how much will you be charging for a weekends stay? :lol:
But is zaia in as a Love-slave in a skimpy outfit worth a Bugatti EB110? here's 20 of them I'm staying for a month! :twisted: :P
Wellkome to sweden. its in västervik
Tranan
Jedi Knight

Post by Tranan »

evilcat4000 wrote:Very nice house. You are a lucky person.
Thanks.