A rather unfortunate picture of John Kerry

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Joe
Space Cowboy

A rather unfortunate picture of John Kerry

Post by Joe »

I would swear this was photoshopped if I didn't find it on Yahoo.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Oooh, I wonder if someone had made a Kerry head exploding picture of it already. Where's the story and what are the weapons they are using?
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Looks like he decided to play skeet, and they managed a particularly bad photo.
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Heh. What's the link?
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Sarevok
The Fearless One

Post by Sarevok »

I think it is photoshopped. John Kerry's body guards wont allow someone to point gun at a presidential candidate.
I have to tell you something everything I wrote above is a lie.
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Post by Alyeska »

evilcat4000 wrote:I think it is photoshopped. John Kerry's body guards wont allow someone to point gun at a presidential candidate.
That picture doesn't have someone pointing the gun at his head. The person holding the gun is infront of Kerry. Notice how if they were together the barrel would be touching Kerry's head and he would react to it.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

evilcat4000 wrote:I think it is photoshopped. John Kerry's body guards wont allow someone to point gun at a presidential candidate.
You're aware of this phenomonon called perspective, right?
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Beowulf wrote:Looks like he decided to play skeet, and they managed a particularly bad photo.
Spot on, detective! I don't know how you do it.

:teeth:
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Beowulf wrote:Looks like he decided to play skeet, and they managed a particularly bad photo.
Tell me you work for the CIA, FBI or the DOHS? I mean if someone with such deductive skills were in any of those departments we would've caught Osama years ago and by now we would've found those pesky WMDs...
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

RedImperator wrote:
Look Dougal, SMALL..and FAR AWAY![/father ted]
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
SyntaxVorlon
Sith Acolyte

Post by SyntaxVorlon »

Rye wrote:
RedImperator wrote:
Look Dougal, SMALL..and FAR AWAY![/father ted]
Note the difference in blur between the guy holding up his gun and Kerry himself.
WE, however, do meddle in the affairs of others.
What part of [ Image,Image, N(Image) ] don't you understand?
Skeptical Armada Cynic: ROU Aggressive Logic
SDN Ranger: Skeptical Ambassador
EOD
Mr Golgotha, Ms Scheck, we're running low on skin. I suggest you harvest another lesbian!
His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Post by His Divine Shadow »

Dalton wrote:
Spot on, detective! I don't know how you do it.

:teeth:
He broke into my computer, read my notes and conclusions and posted it before I did.
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.