OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

admiral_danielsben
Padawan Learner

Post by admiral_danielsben »

Jon wrote:
admiral_danielsben wrote:
"Snip"

The US spends more on its military than ALL OF WESTERN EUROPE COMBINED. Plus, we've got more nukes than you, more aircraft carriers (with more planes), a larger army
What are all of you strappingly fit young american men trying to compensate for? :D
The fact that half the world seems to need big, strong, young American men and women to protect or save them. :lol:
-DanielSBen
----------------
"Certain death, small chance of sucess, what are we waiting for?" Gimli, son of Gloin
----------------
"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)
---------------
"If your lies are going to be this transparent, this is going to be a very short interrogation" -- Kira

"Then I'll try to make my lies more opaque..." -- Gul Darhe'el (DS9: Duet)
frigidmagi
Sith Devotee

Post by frigidmagi »

Oh For the Love of Pete. Admiral he was making a joke, calm down. Get a damn sense of humor, assualting anyone who makes a joke about the country here is going to be a full time job and you have a life remember?

Jon, bite me. British hands ain't to damn clean either, so I would pull back on that hypocrisy bit.

Can we have one lousy holiday without someone sneering?

Come on, I'll give you a cookie.
Jon
Jedi Council Member

Post by Jon »

I'm well aware of the country's history, thanks- and English/American rivalry is so much fun, but that offer of a cookie does seem irresistable.