Yahoo's photo section

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Thag
Jedi Knight

Yahoo's photo section

Post by Thag »

Does yahoo's online photo section work for posting/linking pictures to the board? I've already got an user account with them through e-mail, and it looks like their low-level photo stuff is free.
"And the sign said, 'Anybody caught tresspassing, will be shot on sight.' So I jumped over the fence and yelled at the house, 'Hey! What -'" BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM
muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

Not as far as I know, they do some weird stuff with dynamic links or something like that so the url is always changing and you end up with broken links. Well, that was the way it was a year or so ago when i last tried it out and I doubt it's changed since then.
ø¤ º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok
Jordie
Padawan Learner

Post by Jordie »

What muse said, and they resize your pictures. Yahoo sucks, use ImageShack.
Thag
Jedi Knight

Post by Thag »

Ah, okay. I figured if I had an account in one place, I'd kill two birds with one stone. Thanks for the heads up.
"And the sign said, 'Anybody caught tresspassing, will be shot on sight.' So I jumped over the fence and yelled at the house, 'Hey! What -'" BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Or if you don't want to worry about writing down URLs for your stuff, PhotoBucket is another decent alternative to imageshack.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."