FTaSDH - Current Ep - 1x05 - To Russia, With Love

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Great work guys! The entire chapter was hilarious and when I got the part on Spanky "rescuing" panties I was just in tears from laughing too much! :lol:
Keep up the good writing!
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

God fucking damn I love this story.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

aerius wrote:Damn, I was that close to getting laid again...

But man, the Spanky panty thief scene was just too much, I can't wait till he sees it.. :lol:
He is by far the most fun character to write. We're going to make up for all the abuse he's suffered next episode.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Another good chapter.

Good work. :D
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Rescuing the panties. -snickers- Took me two nights to be able to finish, but great job, guys.

And yes, Damien, you and Imperator are going to be known to me as the Shining Twins from here on out. :P

When do we get to see me? ;D
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

very nice. Keep up the good work. AND WRITE FASTER, DAMINT! I DONT WANT TO WAIT MONTHS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

RogueIce wrote:
Yes, yes, we know all too well. :wink:

Heh, I'd love to see a brawl among the recruiters. That would be fucking priceless.
I'd get my ass kick, and resort to running the other recruiters over in my 1982 Chevy Nova.

Knife: Ow! Stop bumping me!
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

verilon wrote:And yes, Damien, you and Imperator are going to be known to me as the Shining Twins from here on out. :P
We're not creepy, small or female, so I don't see the resemblance. :)
Homecoming maybe. :)
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Durandal wrote:
Homecoming maybe. :)
That seems most likely. The homecoming episode, by the way, is going to r0xX0r uR b0xX0rz.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Indeed. It will be teh win.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

*Snarks*
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Post by Evil Sadistic Bastard »

Entertaining read, would have said something earlier but it seemed pointless to belabor the obvious...

*Is vaguely tempted to ask for inclusion*
Believe in the sign of Hentai.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Lonestar wrote:I'd get my ass kick, and resort to running the other recruiters over in my 1982 Chevy Nova.

And then he runs (using his uber-l33t Marine-speed!) and gets his M16A2 and starts blasting away at you. Meanwhile, Chief Tsyroc, your supervisor, is in the faculty lounge sipping coffee and completely ignoring the commotion outside.

ANd don't you recruiter guys get Gov. vehicles for this? Heh, Knife would just drive up in an LAV, since that's what he'd need to make it through the parking lot. :D

Poor consequences is already a bloody heap on the ground, and spongyblue (the only other AF enlisted guy I know of, since Beowolf is already a jock) was too scared to even set foot in SD High after his tragic first day...(flashback maybe? :D )
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

RogueIce wrote:
Lonestar wrote:I'd get my ass kick, and resort to running the other recruiters over in my 1982 Chevy Nova.

And then he runs (using his uber-l33t Marine-speed!) and gets his M16A2 and starts blasting away at you. Meanwhile, Chief Tsyroc, your supervisor, is in the faculty lounge sipping coffee and completely ignoring the commotion outside.

ANd don't you recruiter guys get Gov. vehicles for this? Heh, Knife would just drive up in an LAV, since that's what he'd need to make it through the parking lot. :D

Poor consequences is already a bloody heap on the ground, and spongyblue (the only other AF enlisted guy I know of, since Beowolf is already a jock) was too scared to even set foot in SD High after his tragic first day...(flashback maybe? :D )
And, of course, Mr. Galkine has gotten drunk again and thinks that the evil Yanks are invading ther Motherland, and brings out the guns he has hidden in his house. :twisted:

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Durandal wrote:
verilon wrote:And yes, Damien, you and Imperator are going to be known to me as the Shining Twins from here on out. :P
We're not creepy, small or female, so I don't see the resemblance. :)
You're not small or female, but you can sure act creepy enough (even if you aren't). :P

And Homecoming? I almost regret.
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

Thanks! I needed a good laugh, even if it's at poor Spanky's expense. :lol:

So, do I get to make an appearance soon?
ø¤ º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

RogueIce wrote:Poor consequences is already a bloody heap on the ground, and spongyblue (the only other AF enlisted guy I know of, since Beowolf is already a jock) was too scared to even set foot in SD High after his tragic first day...(flashback maybe? :D )
*smack* Spell my damn name right!
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

The characters and stories for the final three episodes are pretty much already locked in. There's no point making suggestions or asking to be let in at this point. If you're in, you're in, and if not, better luck next season.
X-Ray Blues
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

The Duchess of Zeon wrote:*Snarks*
And you deprived me of my daily sex session! :wink:
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Beowulf wrote:*smack* Spell my damn name right!
No.

:P
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Post by Evil Sadistic Bastard »

RedImperator wrote:The characters and stories for the final three episodes are pretty much already locked in. There's no point making suggestions or asking to be let in at this point. If you're in, you're in, and if not, better luck next season.
Fair enough, I didn't know it was so far in. Anyways... it's still good, and I'm still looking forward to it.
Believe in the sign of Hentai.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Post by consequences »

RogueIce wrote:
Oro? When the hell did that happen? :shock:
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

RedImperator wrote:The characters and stories for the final three episodes are pretty much already locked in. There's no point making suggestions or asking to be let in at this point. If you're in, you're in, and if not, better luck next season.
So you're going to do a "new class" type thing?

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Joe wrote:
So you're going to do a "new class" type thing?
Nope. This season ends on Homecoming, which takes place very early in the school year. And besides, all the main characters are juniors, so we get two years'-worth of material out of you. After that, who knows? We may just call it quits and let it go on a good note, hopefully before we jump the shark.
Damien Sorresso

- The Onion
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

consequences wrote:Oro? When the hell did that happen? :shock:
Early on. Not in the story, just in the theoretical Recruiter Rumble '04. :D