Star Trek versus Star Wars

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Sovereign
Village Idiot

Post by Sovereign »

Commander Madden was the replacement for Commander Riker. His scene was in the movie but was removed. Commander Martin Madden was portrayed by actor Steven Culp who is also Major Hayes the Leader of the MACO Officers on Star Trek: Enterprise. Other officers from the story include, Thomas McClure, who was the Tactical Officer in Star Trek: First Contact, who gave the report of the Borg in the scene where Worf and Picard get into an argument. Mr. Daniels is the Tactical officer from Star Trek: Insurrection who was in most of the movie, to where he could have been a main character. Lt. Kell Perim was also from Insurrection. In the movie she was an Ensign so I promoted her. She is a Trill woman who serves as Conn officer.

As for the explosive yields, I got that from the Star Trek: Tactical Survival Guide. The book of course isn’t canon, but neither is my story.

When the anomaly "flashed" it produced an Ionic pulse which acted as an Ion Cannon and disabled the ship. Not only that but it damaged the ships systems much like the Voyager was in "Caretaker" when she was pulled into the Delta Quadrant. This is why the ship seems abandoned, because people were injured and unconscious.
Kazuaki Shimazaki
Jedi Council Member

Post by Kazuaki Shimazaki »

Sovereign wrote:As for the explosive yields, I got that from the Star Trek: Tactical Survival Guide. The book of course isn’t canon, but neither is my story.
Then the book is moronic, unless you think hand grenades or even satchel charges should have kiloton class yields. If a phaser can release that when it is overloaded, it is NOT suitable for a hand-grenade or satchel charge substitute, like you seem to be using it in the story.
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Also, think about this, All those times when a phaser has gone off in the same room as people what do you think would happen if it had the yeild of a small nuke or a MOAB sized conventional bomb? Like the romulan phase cloak episode? Do you think Geordi or Ro would've lived through the blast if it was the same power as a small nuke?